Big Wes

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Foderingham and McKay played for the tarriers they'd be going for +10m. Absolutely no doubt.

Our fans seriously downplay our players worth. Utter dross is flung around for millions, it's the norm for boys who have played 10 career games to move for 10m these days. Modern football is shite, but we need to take advantage of it.Ā 

In real terms they're probably only worth a few million, but this is the era of Sky and values are seriously inflated.Ā 

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You know what pisses me off? We actually downplay the value of our players, while the scum do the opposite.

What do you think the result is going to be?

Us losing out -Ā time for a rethink.

This x10000.Ā 

4 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Wes is a very underrated GK and people keep bringing up past mistakes rather than focusing on what he's learned from then until now and how much he's maturedĀ as a GK.

He's the best GK in Scotland by some distance, and could be a future England No 1, i honestly think we could sell him anywhere between 5-10m.

I like him, but sorry mate your getting carried away there.

Swindon fans had a very good opinion of Forderingham of Ā Ā whatĀ Ā I readĀ when he signed for us Ā but I think he has improved a lot since we signedĀ Ā him he wasĀ a bomb scare sometimes playing out from the back and I seem to remember he was hesitant at crossings a lot .

praise should go to Stewart the goalkeeper coach alsoĀ Ā when you got a defence in front of you of Tavernier and kiernan you couldn't help but improve as a keeper.

how much would Goram cost nowadays if people on here are Ā valuing Wes at 10 mĀ