We were good to watch today

Gaz52

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Performances like that today are why I am in the Warburton to stay camp. I know it's a bone of contention because plenty of Bears still thing there should be a change but I fucking love it when we click like that. It's great to watch. A few better players and I believe we can perform like that consistently. I live in hope! 

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Was better better than last week but still pish in general. They were all over our defense first half and we gave them far too much space.

Very proud of the win and Miller but I don't really have much of a confidence boost based on the performance as it wasn't anything special and we can't rely on Miller forever

Obviously more happy with the result than performance but can't really expect much better at the moment

Just think how pissed off you'd be if you were a Well fan if that's how you react to a 2 -0 win , second half was as good as we've played all season imo. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Second half was miles better, we did fuck all in the first half and tbh Motherwell should've went in at least 2-0 up

Mostly due to the extra man, tbf. When McDonald went off, Motherwell did nothing and we controlled it.

Made a big difference when McDonald went off for them as we always seem to struggle against him with him being able to find good positions in the box, early on Wallace was not getting a grip of Cadden and he put in some telling crosses.

Hyndman was our best player today and once Torals fitter he will really do well.

Our weakness is we don't score enough.

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Performances like that today are why I am in the Warburton to stay camp. I know it's a bone of contention because plenty of Bears still thing there should be a change but I fucking love it when we click like that. It's great to watch. A few better players and I believe we can perform like that consistently. I live in hope! 

Mirrors my thoughts too. Really enjoyable to watch when it all falls into place.

A wee bit more quality at CB, DM and right wing and we could be a force to be reckoned with next year (assuming we keep the current squad and loans).

3 hours ago, ben51 said:

I wish every game was 10 v 10. 

It creates much more space for us, but Hyndman really got us ticking. 

While we played very good in the second half I think the 10 v 10 helped us a lot with more space. Let's hope we can continue it with 11 on Wednesday. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, rangersmad86 said:

Agreed - if he had to money to acquire a better standard of player - we would be awesome to watch and a lot more successful. 

His philosophy on how he wants to play is spot on , he is being hindered by lack of funds.

I really enjoyed a lot of our play in the 2nd half.

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Other than the first 15 minutes or so, I thought we were in for a long day but the players deserve credit, they controlled the game today. What a difference having players in the side who can pass the ball and are willing runners from midfield, creates so much space. 

I thought we passed it brilliantly, some of the play was fantastic, the wee triangles between Toral, Miller and Hyndman were nice.

I feel like that's the ultimate MW performance, that's what he strives for, maybe a few more goals would have been nice but it feels good to collect 3 points in style for a change!

Well done Rangers!

Got to agree with this.  Hyndman especially.  

When its good, its great.  When its bad, he just needs to change the plan.

Then all will be fine.

8 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Got to agree with this.  Hyndman especially.  

When its good, its great.  When its bad, he just needs to change the plan.

Then all will be fine.

Was a film called lawman on earlier. It made me think of you :lol:

in a non gay way btw