We were good to watch today

Gaz52

Other than the first 15 minutes or so, I thought we were in for a long day but the players deserve credit, they controlled the game today. What a difference having players in the side who can pass the ball and are willing runners from midfield, creates so much space. 

I thought we passed it brilliantly, some of the play was fantastic, the wee triangles between Toral, Miller and Hyndman were nice.

I feel like that's the ultimate MW performance, that's what he strives for, maybe a few more goals would have been nice but it feels good to collect 3 points in style for a change!

Well done Rangers!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we were excellent today , particularly in the 2nd half . We looked a threat every time we went forward and , outside of when we were a man down , we looked comfortable at the back . And there's not many times we could have said that this season . 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Other than the first 15 minutes or so, I thought we were in for a long day but the players deserve credit, they controlled the game today. What a difference having players in the side who can pass the ball and are willing runners from midfield, creates so much space. 

I thought we passed it brilliantly, some of the play was fantastic, the wee triangles between Toral, Miller and Hyndman were nice.

I feel like that's the ultimate MW performance, that's what he strives for, maybe a few more goals would have been nice but it feels good to collect 3 points in style for a change!

Well done Rangers!

Absolutely. 

The new guys are already having an impact.  We can be negative about them only being loans, or be positive about the fact that we have them with us for a while.  Let's be positive for a change ... 

Absolutely. Credit where it's due. Even when we were a man down I thought we were comfortable.

It's no coincidence that we look so much better with a couple of competent midfielders in the team. We've been crying out for them all season.

We were fantastic in the second half. Halliday was very poor first half, but stepped it up big time in the second. Tav had a great game as well I thought. 

McKay couldn't really get into the game, some very nice passes though. 

Hyndman was immense, absolute quality. 

Even the subs made an impact, no complaints for anything - best we've played in a long time. 

Play up the Glasgow Rangers.

1 minute ago, tyabb bear said:

Once it was 10 v10 Motherwell were never in the game and it was only a matter of time until we scored. It could have and probably should have been 3 or 4 in the end.

Done us -2, needed another one for £400.  You can imagine how much I enjoyed Waghorns miss at the end.

Bang on OP - was a enjoyable watch.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Very good second half, as happy as I've been for a while, once Toral is fully fit i think that midfield will be a lot more attack minded , except Halliday, time for him to be dropped 

Thought Halliday was decent in the second half mate. Very, very sloppy in the first though, could've cost us with some slack passes.