• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Would take them tbh. 

More than likely end up with someone like Tommy Wright or Billy Davies, which shows the boards ambitions. 

I've said it before but I'd take Tommy Wright. Knows the Scottish game and would remove the softness we seem to possess at the moment.

Obviously we'd all love a marquee manager but we're not going to spunk 2 million a season to get one so at the budget I expect us to be offering I think Tommy Wright would be worth a punt.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

My brother in law who is friends with a Scottish sportsman (not football) who is also a Rangers fan. He says King is finished with Warburton, and has lost all trust in the guy. No information on a replacement however.

Should it not be the other way round , DK hand this board have failed  MW , doesn't matter who comes in next it will take serious money not the amount MW has had to over haul an entire squad , and that was still less than what the scum spent on a centre half , go figure 

3 hours ago, Bluebear11 said:

Two people in the know from Glasgow supporters clubs and Ibrox said yesterday that Dave King met Frank and Ronald in January about lining them up in the summer to take over from MW. King is finished with MW but with no time for transfers and planning, he is waiting until the end of the season and hoping to grab 2nd before making the change.

This is also the reason why only loan moves were sanctioned with the money being saved for the new regime.

Stopped reading when you said "in the know"

5 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Oh and I assume the De Boer brothers will use the Red Bull money to build a team capable of winning the SPL.

Good point. If red bull are  coming in with Davies it will be sWINGS for 55

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

You are on a winner every time Bud with these Bear clips you have been posting recently ..... and I once again thank you for giving me another good wee laugh ..... fucking hilarious mate ...... :cheers:

:UK:

:thumbsup:

Cheers mate, glad you had a wee laugh because being a Bear ? at the moment is a bit difficult unfortunately.