De Boer Brothers

Bluebear11

So not just one De Boer brother, but both?   Lordy me.   I expect that to help us, since they are such dedicated Rangers men, they'll share the wages.   That will free up the balance of the £30m to spend on players.   Just cannae wait till summer then.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he was going to get rid of Warburton surely he'd be away by now? Truth is were stuck wae him and this is going to be 1 shite season because of it. Davie King is a crook and things wnt change as long as he's running the show! 

7 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Why is this a 6 page thread :lol: 

Crazy aint it? Especially with all the positive threads on the forum the now.

The 8 page Rob Keirnan appreciation thread.

The 4 page Andy Halliday appreciation thread.

And the 7 page Warburton must stay thread.

55 minutes ago, offsiderules said:

So not just one De Boer brother, but both?   Lordy me.   I expect that to help us, since they are such dedicated Rangers men, they'll share the wages.   That will free up the balance of the £30m to spend on players.   Just cannae wait till summer then.

I took a youth team to Holland and we went to see Ajax play a friendly v a Japanese team afrer tsunami. The bar at stadium has signed shirts from ex players on the wall. Both de Boers had signed Rangers tops as did Arveladze. Pretty sure there was another too. Not saying thats enough to prove that they are dedicated Rangers men but the club must mean something to them. Every other strip was an Ajax one.

15 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I took a youth team to Holland and we went to see Ajax play a friendly v a Japanese team afrer tsunami. The bar at stadium has signed shirts from ex players on the wall. Both de Boers had signed Rangers tops as did Arveladze. Pretty sure there was another too. Not saying thats enough to prove that they are dedicated Rangers men but the club must mean something to them. Every other strip was an Ajax one.

I don't need to be told that they are Rangers men, but this club under this board of management will not be spending the sort of money it would take to land those two. Even if they were the greatest Rangers men ever, they still need money for their leckie bill.

11 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Read he was on €1.5m a year at Inter.

If we offered him 750k a year, he'd maybe take that as a step back into management after a failed time at Inter. Plus he already has links to the club. I could see it. I hope this is our main target as opposed to all the other hopeless names being banded about. 

30 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

If we offered him 750k a year, he'd maybe take that as a step back into management after a failed time at Inter. Plus he already has links to the club. I could see it. I hope this is our main target as opposed to all the other hopeless names being banded about. 

Makes sense to have 'mad' in your username. 

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Yeah we're skint and yeah, I very highly doubt that the De Boers brothers will be managing us, but you know there's a reason why people link Rangers with these sorts of names and not those League one sides - those League one sides aren't the biggest teams in their country.

People linking us with those type of managers have there heads in the clouds

For those suggesting Michael O'Neil, while I understand the thinking, just remember Laurie Sanchez working wonders for norn iron and then ultimately failing at Fulham. 

If it wasn't for Alex Neil being a massive terrier I would be hoping for him.