KingKirk

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

In all my fifty years attending Rangers matches he's easily the worse center back I can remember. Sorry he's been abused but relieved to see the back of him.

If someone said that about me and i'd seen Andy Websters Gers career, i'd leave.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

A struggling forum :lol:

One that raises thousands of pounds for good causes for Bears, gtf with that shite.

Fuck sake, really hit a few raw nerves here. No one even said anything about good causes. :lol:

Out of interest, do you still think those causes would get anywhere near the exposure if people were expected to pay to visit the forum? I certainly don't.

It's a pish idea.

25 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

In all my fifty years attending Rangers matches he's easily the worse center back I can remember. Sorry he's been abused but relieved to see the back of him.

Nah there was a LeGuen signing, couldn't tackle or header and looked like he wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Svenson?

Would've been bullied at amateur level.

Must be a better (worst) shout than Kiernan.

If he has been abused and if he feels its over the top he is entitled to decide whats best for him. I dont condone the abuse if its went OTT,  but the simple fact is fans are frustrated with his performances and expectations are higher here than anywhere else he has ever played or is likely to play. If he feels unable to handle that weight then maybe it is time for him to move on. I certainly wont miss him.

I would say that MW has put him in an invidious position by leaving the Centre Halfs so exposed - I wouldn't like to play as a CF in our team as you would get exposed time and time again. MW hasnt helped him at all in that respect.

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

The regulars showing themselves up in here as usual. Let's abuse a guy until he leaves our club and let's do it with others we don't like. Utter tarrier like behaviour if I've ever seen it, embarrassment. 

whilst the abuse might of been ott. How did rob deal with the situation ? Asking cunts to step outside that's like trying to put a fire out with petrol ffs

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

eh?

EXPLAIN PLEASE?

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=rangersmedia.co.uk

Rank in United Kingdom: 24,136

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=followfollow.com

Rank in United Kingdom: 6,492

No doubt this will be taken as some sort of personal attack, but whatever. Just pointing the facts out. Given how many ads they have on their monstrosity of a site, they must be raking it in as well.

If a player can't take abuse or criticism then what the fuck is he doing at Ibrox? We don't need shrinking violets we need hard headed bastards who will take it on the chin and bounce back with a performance to make the haters shut up. Has Kiernan done that? NO! 

Come to that have any of our over paid wee precious darlings done that? 

4 minutes ago, Sausages said:

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=rangersmedia.co.uk

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=followfollow.com

No doubt this will be taken as some sort of personal attack, but whatever. Just pointing the facts out. Given how many ads they have on their monstrosity of a site, they must be raking it in as well.

Tragic :lol: 

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

You'd have to ask admin if it is struggling. I couldn't comment. However, if it helps keeping out those who are so insecure in their team that they need to cause mischief in order to cover their inherent feelings of inadequacy then I'd be all for it.

The ones that do pay would be helping the club. Hell, we could keep them as pets.

So because people's opinions don't suit yours get them to fuck... That's what you want to happen? We already have one forum like that if u want to be a arse licker go and join ff

Have to laugh at posters saying it's alright to criticise him but not shout abuse. Can just see that as someone shouts at him to stay on the right side of his man, or to track the striker back until he moves out to the wing where you hand him over to the full back, or he's not sticking to his zonal marking duties.:dance:

There is some fantasy bullshit on here at times.:mutley:

12 minutes ago, Sausages said:

Intriguing argument

so, taking say from xmas to now -

FF have went from a peak of 220K to 150K right now, while we have went from approx 130K to 190K right now -

they have dropped 70K over the year while we have dropped what... 10K?

and thats proof we are struggling?  wouldnt it be the other way about given their figures are dropping and we are climbing?

how does FF have any bearing on our forum either struggling on not?

dont you find its a bit strange joining a forum then slagging it as "struggling"

15 minutes ago, Sausages said:

You actually went and found this information to try and back up your point what a sad little bhoy. As for the numbers there decent when you remember this site is not for profit

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

whilst the abuse might of been ott. How did rob deal with the situation ? Asking cunts to step outside that's like trying to put a fire out with petrol ffs

If people are giving him personal abuse then I'm all for him offering cunts outside. At least it shows a bit of fight which we are severely lacking. 

Greeting in the papers is a different story though. Hopefully he follows through with his threat to quit