Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One fan giving him his character has been blown out of proportion. What is the difference from the abuse he gets on the pitch from the opposition, what if his misses was present? He's a big boy living a comfortable lifestyle from the hard work and sweat from this emotional fan. I wouldn't give it air, that's what the Sun want. Its not like we are filthy "reptiles"  http://rfcsimplythebest.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/ian-wright-celts-fans-are-reptiles.html

What a wet blouse if true. Needs to man-up or go play for a team that is more suitable for such a delicate soul. He should be giving himself grief for some of his mistakes and treating a bit of verbal as par for the course when he's fucked up and the team took a hiding.

Not great being got at but I'm sure he should be able to handle it. Awful defender and if he leaves then he is no miss whatsoever.

Thing is though you have to look at the management and ask what they see in him - it's them that keep picking him

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Every Rangers player should be strong enough to take a bit of stick, goes without saying. 

What is beast like is the guys on here reveling in the idea that one of our players got abused from our own fans. Taking joy in it. Fucking pathetic. As I said before, who needs enemies. 

And then you always get the usual wank who rolls out the 'happy clappers' patter, because you think a Rangers player shouldn't get abuse in front of his wife / mrs when not even playing. 

'Protestant values' my arse.

Except I don't think he should get abuse in front of his family - if you are referring to me 

prodestant values your arse :lol: your sounding like BP9 

Just now, gsa said:

You've embarrassed yourself with this post. 

Like you do the majority of yours? I forgot you were even here until I seen a couple of people getting ripped into you the other day for some mongo comments of yours 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Like you do the majority of yours? I forgot you were even here until I seen a couple of people getting ripped into you the other day for some mongo comments of yours

Me being a "mongo" doesn't change the fact that wanting people to "get a free tour of ibrox" for abusing rob  Keirnan is an embarrassment. 

Just now, gsa said:

Me being a "mongo" doesn't change the fact that wanting people to "get a free tour of ibrox" for abusing rob  Keirnan is an embarrassment. 

Do you honestly think I expected them to get free tours of Ibrox or sonething? fuck me that's a new brand of special 

it was a tongue in cheek comment 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Do you honestly think I expected them to get free tours of Ibrox or sonething? fuck me that's a new brand of special 

it was a tongue in cheek comment 

No. I didn't take it literally. It was still an embarrassing comment. 

Anyway mate, fuck off and carry on your constant tantrums because rangers don't win every week elsewhere. There's a good lad. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

No. I didn't take it literally. It was still an embarrassing comment. 

Anyway mate, fuck off and carry on your constant tantrums because rangers don't win every week elsewhere. There's a good lad. 

I seem to bring out the worst in you. 

Are you really wanting to have an arguement with me about Rangers again? I thought would have stopped that shite once you realised I was actually right about the team and management. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I seem to bring out the worst in you. 

Are you really wanting to have an arguement with me about Rangers again? I thought would have stopped that shite once you realised I was actually right about the team and management. 

Yeah you're a little prick. Silly little boy who doesn't realise Fifa and championship manager aren't real life. 

You're defo the sort of entitled cunt who would phone a radio station and "demand" stuff because you're team isn't winning. 

Lot's of people remember supporting Rangers when finishing 1st, or even 2nd for that matter, wasn't a given.