Reading between the lines

Deanzmeanzheinz

It seems to me that MW, DW AND FMcP had a job lined up but it fell through - probably Forest.

Now the Board have seized on the situation as it requires no pay out on their part. Is there any signatures though that makes it legally binding? I bet there isnt, and a long legal battle lies ahead 

But they will never return, thats clear 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It seems to me that MW, DW AND FMcP had a job lined up but it fell through - probably Forest.

Now the Board have seized on the situation as it requires no pay out on their part. Is there any signatures though that makes it legally binding? I bet there isnt, and a long legal battle lies ahead 

Seems like the forest job fell thru and the useless fuckers came crawling back - board then rightly chased them. If true his team reflects his own personality - weak and a bottler with no stomach for the fight

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It does look like that . But why would we turn down compensation , which we would be due , if that's the case . After all , we're hardly that we'll off to turn down what is a normal procedure . 

Just now, gmcf said:

It does look like that . But why would we turn down compensation , which we would be due , if that's the case . After all , we're hardly that we'll off to turn down what is a normal procedure . 

They turned down compo because the board no longer believe in them - this has worked out well for the board but do they have a legally binding resignation??? I doubt it  

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

For what it's worth I think forest have told them they wouldn't pay compo for them and the Board are using it to their advantage 

23 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Absolutely no doubt it's over for the 3 amigos.
Me personally would not be surprised if the potless directors of gilligan and murray mentioned compend and the 3 amigos shouted foul.

29 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They turned down compo because the board no longer believe in them - this has worked out well for the board but do they have a legally binding resignation??? I doubt it  

I can understand the board having no belief in them , but , to them it must have been like a get out of jail card where , not only would they not to have had to pay the management team compensation for early release , but we're lucky that ( at the time ) they were due it , due to them being ' poached ' by another club .

Tbh im not sure of the technicalities of it all. Just thought it weird that if they went of their own accord to another club , it would have been us that were due compensation , just like we would have to pay , should we replace them with someone already at another club . 

If that makes sense :lol:

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I can understand the board having no belief in them , but , to them it must have been like a get out of jail card where , not only would they not to have had to pay the management team compensation for early release , but we're lucky that ( at the time ) they were due it , due to them being ' poached ' by another club .

Tbh im not sure of the technicalities of it all. Just thought it weird that if they went of their own accord to another club , it would have been us that were due compensation , just like we would have to pay , should we replace them with someone already at another club . 

If that makes sense :lol:

No, i get what you mean mate. It's really all about who you trust. Not an easy answer to that. My hunch is that the board thought "fuck it, let them go" probably because they have plans for next season and cut their losses 

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It's not between the lines, it's been confirmed.

they got what they deserved 

Warburon "We want to leave"

Board "We want you to leave too"

Warburton "Let's do a deal that doesn't cost either of us any money"

Board " Sounds good. let's do it"

two days later

Warburton "We don't want to leave anymore"

Board "Fuck off - we don't want you any more"

Warburton "But, but but ......."

Board "GTF, you're gone!"