• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I smell shite as this sounds like more arse covering after the club said last week he would have support by Friday.

Who is it, the invisible fkn man.

Support ?, what he, the team and the board need is life support, that way I could switch the fucking machine off 

3 hours ago, soulboy said:

Coincidence ? Kiernan gets dropped for 2 games and we don't lose  he gets back in the team and we lose both 

I have no idea what he was playing at when they scored the winner. There was only one thing the guy was going to do and he let him do it. I'd go Wilson / Hill from now on. He gave away the penalty but he done alright. These days being ok gets you a run in the team. 

Our midfield is woeful at times, we lose shape and discipline so easily and players end up opening up so much space for the opposition. Halliday is not comfortable in his position and fires the ball to the nearest player to get rid of it putting us under the cosh. Toral is too slow and gets lost in the pace of the games. McKay's confidence has gone again and he offers nothing now.

There's not even one position we can say is looking alright. We look terrified under any kind of pressure and are due a heavy loss. It's a real shite situation and only proper investment will begin to help sort it.

i feel sorry for Murty he looks absolutely broken and does not have the experience to carry the team regardless of who is offering him advice.

Wonder why its all a bit hugger mugger.

Why keep it secret.  Does the special adviser require anonymity to protect his (or maybe its her) reputation if things continue to fail?  Wise person.

How do we know its not Mike Ashley who is the secret adviser passing on advice on how to run Rangers?