*** The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

There was a rumour going about that I was the latter's da :lol: 

:lol: I don't even know if you are serious or not but even if you were you'd definitely keep that quiet.

'See that Rob Kiernan, he was one of my wanks gone bad, his maw just kinda got in the way!'

There's got to be some sort of reaction tonight's after 2 defeats and the sheep getting beat last night! 

In all honesty though, I won't be surprised in the slightest if we struggle again! We've only scored more than 2 goals once this season in league games (3-0 at home against Killie) don't see that changing tonight, so if we can scrape a 1-0 or 2-1 then so be it! I'll take a win! 

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

There's got to be some sort of reaction tonight's after 2 defeats and the sheep getting beat last night! 

In all honesty though, I won't be surprised in the slightest if we struggle again! We've only scored more than 2 goals once this season in league games (3-0 at home against Killie) don't see that changing tonight, so if we can scrape a 1-0 or 2-1 then so be it! I'll take a win! 

We've been looking for a reaction since August. 

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Probably lose this shower of shitebags have downed tools fucking disgrace we don't have at least an interim manager in by now,utter farce 

Implying they ever lifted the tools in the first place. bar some effort here and there. 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Shower of spineless wankers mate,hate the majority of our squad and cannot wait to see back of them 

I had actually forget about the game until I drove past 30mins ago  . That is how uninterested I am at this moment .

Any win ,just glosses over the garbage we have become . And it will just get us complacent for the beggars game

And please don't say 2/3 wins gets the confidence up . We know that doesn't work with this lot .

I honestly have the fear for the beggars game .

Hypothetically if were to get a right doing in a few weeks with Murty in charge .

Who would be to blame .

I think I would want King hung from the stands

I predict a 1-1 draw, the last time St Johnstone came to Ibrox it was a close contest and they were well organised so I expect the same.  Hopefully the formation changes and we play with 2 strikers up front but just can't see it. 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I had actually forget about the game until I drove past 30mins ago  . That is how uninterested I am at this moment .

Any win ,just glosses over the garbage we have become . And it will just get us complacent for the beggars game

And please don't say 2/3 wins gets the confidence up . We know that doesn't work with this lot .

I honestly have the fear for the beggars game .

Hypothetically if were to get a right doing in a few weeks with Murty in charge .

Who would be to blame .

I think I would want King hung from the stands

Same mate I've got zero interest in the game tonight that's probably the saddest aspect of it all for me,just want the season to be over