*** The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Think we will win tonight. Chance to cut the gap on Aberdeen to 6-points with 2 games against them still to go.

Not attempting a team. Feel dirty even typing most of their names out. 

Is the game on TV? 

Not on TV mate. Taigs vs ICT is on Sky Sports instead

I have ludgery to take part in this evening so have passed my season on to a fellow bear.

I think we will go 1-0 down early in the first half, struggle like fuck to get an equaliser and lose a second goal later on in the second half.

13 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Can't make it as her indoors is due to give birth. Will be trying to find a stream to watch.Think we will win narrowly but I'm always optimistic before games. 1-0 Miller. If any bear wants my smart card for it but is a bit skint pm me and meet my brother up there, no charge. 

Good luck with the impending delivery of another blue nose.

Hard to see anything but another shoddy performance. Let's face it- teams like stjohnstone know how to play us and will have done drills on it since last week, probably caused them to lose at the weekend aswell.

im amazed that only the tims have beat us at home and I can't see that continuing

41 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Can't make it as her indoors is due to give birth. Will be trying to find a stream to watch.Think we will win narrowly but I'm always optimistic before games. 1-0 Miller. If any bear wants my smart card for it but is a bit skint pm me and meet my brother up there, no charge. 

Hopefully have more luck than when my missus was due to give birth. We got humped 3-0 by QOTS.

7 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Dreading another boring 1-1 draw tonight.

I hope the players show some passion and give the fans a show tonight. We bloody deserve it. 

Show some passion?  This lot?  Hahaha not a chance!!

Almost every single signing Warburton has made have been players who as he put “had lost their way a bit” and had struggled to make their mark on the game.  These players had shown potential and here they were given an opportunity to finally prove themselves and fulfil that potential.  I myself as most fans did bought into this philosophy and it was refreshing to see what I thought were young, hungry, eager to impress group of players.

Sadly there is a reason why most of these players have spent the majority of their careers floating around on loan, moving from one club to the next …. attitude!

Watching MOH and Forrester sitting on the bench laughing and clowning around while their team is getting beat of the team sitting bottom of the table … really?

Some of these players aren’t fit to wear the jersey and will most likely spend the rest of their careers bouncing down the leagues from one club to another. 

Sadly this is Warburton’s legacy, a team full of over paid, talentless wasters!!

I can’t see anything other than a defeat tonight, another dark chapter in the clubs history.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

We will win 5-1.

I guarantee it. 

Well, depends on who turns up, we actually could, but then again we could get humped and their man stakes his claim for the manager's job and I doubt he would be too expensive. King would be happy in having the excuse.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Led to believe the team is:

Fod:

Tav, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace:

Hyndman, Holt, Toral:

McKay, Miller, Waghorn

Not a chance Halliday will be dropped :lol: 

And playing that big lout Waghorn over Garner again will be criminal