Have you ever disliked a team more...

I have a real dislike for Garner at 1.8 million he offers absolutely fuck all . He is more interested grappling with defenders rather than looking for space or running into the box  .He doesn't  link up play and breaks down are attack with constantly looking for a free kick that is a sign of a player that lacks ability when you are trying to involve the ref all the time .

His ratio of shots to goals is terrible he is an absolute monumental fuck up as far as value for money goes  at 29  there is no likelihood of him improving he had a good record in the third tier of English football but in the championship 6 goals in 41 matches in his full season shows that his level is third tier football .

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

High horse?

Id argue you're the one on your high horse, acting like you're in some way superior to other fans of the club because you blindly show support to everything even when it is so fucking shite. 

Superior fuck all. I'll be the first to tell you I've managed 3 games this season due to work. 

Team needs back til the end of the season, then changes can be made. Fuck all can happen now.

Never disliked a Rangers team in my like,i thought this thread was about Savco or the sheep. Who i see were saying they will refuse us permission to talk to their no mark manager who we havn't actually asked to talk to. Delusions of grandeur. This current Gers team may be pish and unbefitting of the famous jersey but i don't dislike them. 

17 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Some fans support - some fans hate - sorry dislike - I just don't understand hating someone that is living your dream. Seems a strange way to support. 

It's called passion. They want to see a Rangers that plays winning football and they go into the game with a bit of confidence. They don't want to fear St J doing us at ibrox. If the team is serving up substandard performances, week in week out, then expect that passion to come out negatively. It is the same passion that roars on winners and swears at losers. At the moment this team are not Rangers standard, do not perform at Rangers standard and act like losers on the field. No blind faith, in let's all have happy thoughts about the team will stop that passion coming out positively or negatively, it is how the team performs that will dictate that. 

13 hours ago, loyal said:

I have a real dislike for Garner at 1.8 million he offers absolutely fuck all . He is more interested grappling with defenders rather than looking for space or running into the box  .He doesn't  link up play and breaks down are attack with constantly looking for a free kick that is a sign of a player that lacks ability when you are trying to involve the ref all the time .

His ratio of shots to goals is terrible he is an absolute monumental fuck up as far as value for money goes  at 29  there is no likelihood of him improving he had a good record in the third tier of English football but in the championship 6 goals in 41 matches in his full season shows that his level is third tier football .

Are you thick? The transfer fee is nothing to do with him. He bursts a gut regardless of ability 

2 hours ago, ZZed said:

It's called passion. They want to see a Rangers that plays winning football and they go into the game with a bit of confidence. They don't want to fear St J doing us at ibrox. If the team is serving up substandard performances, week in week out, then expect that passion to come out negatively. It is the same passion that roars on winners and swears at losers. At the moment this team are not Rangers standard, do not perform at Rangers standard and act like losers on the field. No blind faith, in let's all have happy thoughts about the team will stop that passion coming out positively or negatively, it is how the team performs that will dictate that. 

Na I don't but that argument - the players are not what we expect or were used to but it's the new reality and what we have - i understand thee are folks that think to get the best out of people is to shout and swear at them but I think it's much better to get the best out of people by passionate encouragement not passionate negativity. 

12 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I hate Kiernan. 

The others I am indifferent to but him it's becoming nasty. 

I'm definately in the minority but as bad as he clearly is quality wise, I don't mind him because I think he's genuinely trying he best. Awful player but giving it everything. 

The likes of Tav swaggering around like he's Dani Alves, while every left midfielder in Europe's worst league has a field day against us, annoys me much more. 

3 hours ago, Willis said:

The current squad aren't much better than McCoists squad. They were better at the start of last season but not now.

They are miles better. 

Mccoists team, their lack of effort, fitness and ability were an insult to the club. Now we just have a run of the mill shit team. 

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

It's BP9's favourite word

It's BP9's favourite word - Correct - for those masquerading as supporters while spouting 'hate' for those lucky enough to play or have played for us!

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's BP9's favourite word - Correct - for those masquerading as supporters while spouting 'hate' for those lucky enough to play or have played for us!

Glad to know that I've been masquerading as a Rangers fan all my life, I hadn't realised

11 hours ago, loyal said:

To be fair to Garner he never asked to be a 1.8m player others decided that, he had never played for a big football club or fans like us and the pressures of having to win at all costs. In saying that he will never be a top player, he has however lived our dream, lucky bastard.

6 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Glad to know that I've been masquerading as a Rangers fan all my life, I hadn't realised

Aye if u don't agree with this guy ur not a true Rangers uber fan. Watch what u say to him coz u will get the standard reply from him, just because I don't agree with everyone on here I get bullied    That's what he will say. unreal