***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

These pricks are starting to really do my tits in, they are getting even more arrogant - if you could even believe that was possible.

This cunt McAvennie;

“Brendan will be thinking ‘Let’s see if we can beat them 7-0 or 8-0’.

“The manager won’t say it because he won’t be disrespectful to Rangers.

Now, arrogance breeds complacency so let's remember who we are, what we've been through, and who are the real cunts in all of this. If we get a result against this lot it will be fucking amazing.

I hope the team have similar thoughts, these cunts need to be shut the fuck up.

If one team is going to end there undefeated season and then their treble then let it be fucking us . Players need to find something within themselves for Sunday as it is our chance to start putting these cunts back in their box . They owe us a performance or two . Let's make sunday the first one . Show they want it more and they are already half way there . 

25 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'd be amazed if we got anything out of this game. We're just not good enough at the moment. I'd take a draw right now, and celebrate it like a victory.

Sadly i would too!

In the 90s I remember my Tim neighbour chanting 1-1 to me after a draw at Ibrox.  I laughed out loud as it showed just how big the gulf was between us and them that they were goading us after getting a point. 

20+ years on and the roles are reversed. They are so sure of victory that I'll be rubbing their noses in it if we get anything out of this :-( sad times 

A draw would be a terrific result, but I really fear another humiliation. We are poor, and I don't believe in fairytale results. The sad fact is that the Mhanks are an average side looking good in an utterly crap league!

7 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Sadly i would too!

In the 90s I remember my Tim neighbour chanting 1-1 to me after a draw at Ibrox.  I laughed out loud as it showed just how big the gulf was between us and them that they were goading us after getting a point. 

20+ years on and the roles are reversed. They are so sure of victory that I'll be rubbing their noses in it if we get anything out of this :-( sad times 

I'm just hoping it's not another humiliation. Couldn't take that. I thought that we were a tad unfortunate in the last game at Ibrox. I've only been to the piggery once since they went all seated, hated it, and have never been back since. Their ticket pricing for these games are shocking, I wonder how much their own fans pay that are not ST holders, for this game?

I'm starting to feel hopeful as well although maybe I'm delusional but surely by the law of averages we can get a result?!

I just want nothing more than to shut them up. Over confident, smug, stinking bastards.

Time for the players to stand up and do the jersey justice.

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I watched back our last game, and, taking into consideration the poor opposition, we were a lot better in midfield.. Hyndman is very good and Toral is getting better at the holding position. We will smash them :pipe:

Lets not forget we finished the game with Joey Barton playing centre half and virtually no midfield.

They clearly have a better squad than us and everyone else in the league but what pissed me off the most is they aren't THAT good. The lack of challenge this season from any one has given them such a gap that they can play with freedom and no pressure. Had the gap been shorter (due to us picking up more points) no doubt they would have dropped pointo this season. Unfortunately it is what it is. If our team can get a positive result this weekend then good. If they can go and knock them out the cup, even better.

Plenty of motivational pieces out there.

Rodgers saying St Mirren are the biggest challenge they've faced.

McAvennie saying target 7 or 8 nil.

The cheek and arrogance of those fuckers. They severely need to get beaten and I don't care how the fuck it's done we need to be absolutely pumped up for this game and put them in their place.

Pin these articles in the training ground and the dressing room. It's high time someone beat this mob.

15 hours ago, KingKirk said:

sheep game also on sky i'd be shocked if a OF game was on council telly again. 

Yup, well I am on BT Sport who do show Scottish Premiership games but I don't recall them ever showing an OF game. I guess they ae skint after shelling out £1.2 billion for the champion s league!

i'll just be buying the day pass on Now TV. don't have cable tv anymore and i'm no signing up to Sky cause most of it's pish. i only want to watch Rangers so this is the best way for me. i would usually watch on RangersTV but they insist on using flash player on their website and can't stream in HD. at least i can watch Now TV on my PS4 on the big tv or on my phone instead of watching on a computer.

anyway hope we put this lot in their place. they need brought down a peg or 2 the bastards.

The inevitable optimism is coming now..   we've got to beat these cunts sooner or later and what better time to start than this Sunday at their midden.

in truth as much as we want victory a damn good performance would be a massive improvement. Look at how many they've scored against us 8, then look at how many are actually a mistake in midfield or defence!! We've gifted them victories,now what I want is maximum effort,concentration and the desire to hunt the ball. If we get that then at least we won't lose and I'm going out on a whim but I think we'll score at least 3 

How many of our players would get into their side? I honestly think none. So it comes down to teamwork and tactics.

The last two games have shown that the team spirit is there, and the players will battle for each other.

However I worry about leaving Mury in charge for this, even if he has experienced people advising him.