Are they tainted?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Tainted titles?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a club who support paedophiles and terrorists, whilst the majority of the civilised world will indeed acknowledge that the titles are tainted it will not affect the fucked up immoral understandings of an average scum fan. 

The English media are today commenting on how the EBT tax case could seriously affect clubs but you can bet that these clubs will be treated in a far different manner than the Scottish media and football association treated Rangers. 

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

IMO no - they still had to win them.

Same argument could be used for about half of our 9IAR one's as they were fucked financially and getting humped off the rest of the league almost weekly.

A better argument would be the scummy cunts count some of their honours from the war-time, whereas we don't. 

Poor comment mate.

They had Di Canio, Cadette , Van Hoojidonk , Paul Elliott, Mcstay, Collins, Mowbray, Andreas Thom , Stubbs etc.

I

15 hours ago, RDFM said:

Fully expect to be called a taig for this but...

Celtic count their league titles during the First World War as the league and football in general operated as normal, whereas we don't count our during the Second World War as leagues were suspended and split into regional division which weren't designed to be competitive but to give the fans something to look forward to during the war time.

Their titles are counted (by all) during WWI because they were official.  There were no Scottish championships during WWII so there's  nothing to count . We are not Tims, although you wouldn't know it going by the constant whining on these forums. 

If a league is devalued by the 11 members voting out one of the other members then the titles in the years that team does not participate is devalued.

i will never forgive or forget what the 11 teams done. That's why I've never set foot in any of their grounds since that day , something which at first I found hard as I never missed games home or away. 

18 minutes ago, Briton said:

I

Their titles are counted (by all) during WWI because they were official.  There were no Scottish championships during WWII so there's  nothing to count . We are not Tims, although you wouldn't know it going by the constant whining on these forums. 

Am I correct in saying that Celtic do count goals scored during the Second World War domestic games? 

9 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Poor comment mate.

They had Di Canio, Cadette , Van Hoojidonk , Paul Elliott, Mcstay, Collins, Mowbray, Andreas Thom , Stubbs etc.

Half of those guys came for the last couple of titles after McCann took over and they got they're act together in 1995 we were already 6 in a row by then ffs - Collins, Mcstay and Mowbray were in the sides finishing mid table and getting pumped !!

Like it or not they won the league, admittedly a shit league, when we weren't there.

i don't like it, but it is a fact. Live with it, the constant whining is making us sound pathetic. As for the constant standard answer to every point we don't like,...... "Yeah but, at least we didn't hide nappy rippers, did we" it is starting to give me the dry boak.

4 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Like it or not they won the league, admittedly a shit league, when we weren't there.

i don't like it, but it is a fact. Live with it, the constant whining is making us sound pathetic. As for the constant standard answer to every point we don't like,...... "Yeah but, at least we didn't hide nappy rippers, did we" it is starting to give me the dry boak.

Well get the sick bag dude cos they deserve to be reminded of it every chance we get ... it's factually correct so for any of them reading in we might have had EBTs but at least they were legal - disgusting acts against children has never been legal 

4 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Mate the fact that they did hide nappy rippers and got away with it unpunished has always gave me the dry boak.