• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon.

Lustig

Roberts

Brown

Dembele

Every one of them a cheat, either diving for a pen, rolling about for a foul, trying to get our players booked or faking injury before a miraculous recovery.

Cheating shower of bastards nearly got away with it too.

Integrity my arse.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

https://streamable.com/uk5gn

Keeping the audio there because Andy Walker hurting is amazing :pipe: 

giphy.gif

Put your skills to good use and get a montage of each of the tackles and scum dives on the one gif/vine/whatever.

I'm a lazy bastard and having to watch them all separately is annoying me.

Plus there's bound to be a few likes in it for you!

:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Put your skills to good use and get a montage of each of the tackles and scum dives on the one gif/vine/whatever.

businesstime1.gif

41 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

And do it well or I'll have your likes count put to a minus again ?

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Great tackle. If he'd put it in bottom corner it would have been incredible.

I was in the air there, I thought that was in.

"And Jason Holt has won it back superbly" said the voice of reason before bitter tim piped up

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

FWIW I fully expected Madden to give a penalty for the Hill challenge. Foaming at the mouth, last minute and he gave them everything the full game. 

The linesman at our end was atrocious. Anyone see Sviatchenko stand on the ball when it was out the park and he still didn't give it when it was infront of him

I thought he was trying to stop us taking a quick throw in. 

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

There was a tit of a Tim on Clyde 1 saying  Robert's didn't start cause Brenda doesn't want to send him back to Manchester city and I quote "broken" you couldn't make this shit up 

If he's been in there changing room he has been broken in by now..... 

:mutley:

You wonder when Sky are every going to have a Rangers supporter as co commentator for an old firm game 

It is a fucking disgrace having to listen to Provan and Walker with their biased shite 

I fucking do not know why the bears don't make more of this with these fuckers at Sky 

And with Sutton on Bt 

What the fuck is going on with this cancerous Media shower 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You wonder when Sky are every going to have a Rangers supporter as co commentator for an old firm game 

It is a fucking disgrace having to listen to Provan and Walker with their biased shite 

I fucking do not know why the bears don't make more of this with these fuckers at Sky 

And with Sutton on Bt 

What the fuck is going on with this cancerous Media shower 

I was listening to radio Scotland and it was embarrassing. Pat Bonner was more impartial than the main commentator. And that's saying something! I think wee Derek Ferguson was co commentating for the rangers POV but the dicknof a commentator kept cutting him off

Genuinely can't believe these cunts are shouting for this to be a red card. Fucking embarrassing. None of them will want to talk about Browns elbow when he was on a booking, as long as there something to moan about with a Rangers player, always cheated never defeated. I'll say it again, what a fucking tackle wee Jason