Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

FF are saying well a poster is saying he's resigning this week as he has the fans liason officer gig dont know how true it is.

Threads been pulled now.

Thread been pulled because admin know and don't want anyone else to know until the club announce it ? 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

FF are saying well a poster is saying he's resigning this week as he has the fans liason officer gig dont know how true it is.

Threads been pulled now.

8 people were interviewed for the position. CH wasn't one of them.

Who is drafting the constitution? 

Clearly you need the input of an experienced lawyer and not have amateurs writing something that may be relied on as a legal founding document of an organisation that controls upwards of £1m in assets. 

With a detailed, well planned and designed constitution issues like this can be resolved properly.  Without it the organisation will never have the appropriate structures in place to ensure an acceptable level of accountability, appropriate procedures in place to manage conduct and COI concerns and there is no mechanism to consider the input of the wider membership in issues of this type.

Im glad I didn't get involved in c1872 it had turned out, as most of you have said,  as a disaster.

I respect D'Art for giving it a shot but even one person with competence and principles can't effect change where the structures are not in place to manage the organisation and where other directors are so clearly lacking in ability, experience and values.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I'm not splitting hairs but that will be Pedros choice, he's not even met King yet.

the problem is we've got too many people in and around the club who will have thrown names like John Brown at him - id be amazed if he'd have even heard of John Brown until a week or so ago 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not splitting hairs but that will be Pedros choice, he's not even met King yet.

the problem is we've got too many people in and around the club who will have thrown names like John Brown at him - id be amazed if he'd have even heard of John Brown until a week or so ago 

That's what I mean mate. Kingalings everywhere pushing their own agendas.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Surely 10seconds talking to Brown or Ferguson would be enough for Pedro to tell them thanks but no thanks. 

Those 2 getting pushed forward big style stinks of the board wanting a spy in the camp. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Surely 10seconds talking to Brown or Ferguson would be enough for Pedro to tell them thanks but no thanks. 

Those 2 getting pushed forward big style stinks of the board wanting a spy in the camp. 

Has Brown been suitably rewarded yet in the way that CH and CG were for their previous endeavours?

I think not.

And "Spot the Ball" Brown is "legendary" after all......

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would hope they do, first on the agenda should be a vote of no confidence in the board and a new election asap. 

Agreed.

Question: If RF are not satisfied on how Club1872 are being run and wished to leave the Club1872, could they pull out if members voted that they wished do so?

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Has Brown been suitably rewarded yet in the way that CH and CG were for their previous endeavours?

I think not.

And "Spot the Ball" Brown is "legendary" after all......

Well he got his hospitality exe gig ? And his directors box tickets reinstated. 

2 hours ago, Coplandrear25 said:

Two board members have considerable corporate experience.What the fuck has that got to do with it?

Condescending cunts.

We know what we are talking about and you pricks dont.

These two think there is no issue with Blair being on both boards . That tells you all you need to know about their corporate experience. An independent fans group with the club secretary on its board. No conflict at all.

They are banking on few having the guts to confront them and if they do the Storm Puppets will heckle them.

If this ends up with under 1000 members contributing it will be a result as they control all RF shares. An extra 5% or so of shares that King controls.

If I were a C1872 member I would be walking away if the majority of the membership didnt push to remove these four.

17 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

Question: If RF are not satisfied on how Club1872 are being run and wished to leave the Club1872, could they pull out if members voted that they wished do so?

I'd imagine that its a bit like the independence question, in reverse.

They can call for and hold as many referendums as they are allowed, but if indy was ever to happen, there would be no chance of a referendum to reverse it.

Now that RF is under the Club1872 umbrella/control, I doubt there is any way they can split up now.

Im sure the leeches who had it all planned out would make sure of that.  Just my opinion though.