Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

The Greenock cruise liner terminal done a record trade last year mate, albeit they all get bussed away from our magnificent scenic town upon arrival.

Didn't realise you were from the town.

:thumbsup:

Slightly off topic I know mate  ..... but thought I'd reply to your post to clarify .... :lol:

There are many things about Greenock that are positive mate ... but we don't shout about them ... not a native (I'm a Glaswegian) of the town but have favourable memories from my early working days of seeing this part of the Clyde with ship after ship lining the many working shipyards and docks  from The Port all the way down to Greenock ... blocking out the magnificent scenery we all see today .... the difference is like night and day.

Been here a wee while now and find it very pleasant, as are most of the inhabitants ..... good neighbours ... stunning scenery .... all amenities minutes away .... plenty free parking and few parking meters to spoil your stay ... lovely wide tree lined avenues .... and having a wee stroll down the Esplanade on a nice summer's day with all the flowers in bloom is magical as you say mate ..... not to mention being close to Gourock with it's outside seating at various hotels overlooking the Estuary ... plus ferries to travel to Argyll ... Bute .... and Arran all within easy access.

Life is what you make it wherever you stay .... we are lucky where we are mate ..... that's why I don't care what other people think of Greenock .... it's certainly not perfect ... but where is? .... best to play low key ..... we don't wan't too many people moving here  ..... do we? .... Except for Bears that is ..... :lol: 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Back on topic then ..... I don't even think we could pay the poor Filipino crew enough "dolla" to press-gang CH and whisk him away to foreign shores mate ...... :lol:

:UK:

16 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The following was posted last night on the SoS page:

It was subsequently chopped when people starting asking questions :sarcasm:

????? the man is a cunt and hope he's reading this as am sure he will be you are a cunt craig fuck off from our club and away join yer trips with your Celtic pals you prick!

Just now, sonofbear said:

What the f*** possessed over 1000 members to even consider voting this dimwit on the board in the first place.  :duh:

A concentrated effort from the giggle gang and FF to push his name.

I stand corrected here, but wasn't he the only candidate to be invited to Belfast and Larne on a pre-C1872 publicity tour? :unsure:

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

They don't mate, the generally arrive around 7am in the morning, my house looks itight down to the terminal aesssd have seen some cracking lisners berthing.

It's good in the summer, i watch them arrive and turning in the morning before work then i can sit in my garden and watch them depart at night time.

Anyways, we are deviating from the subject.

Not unless we can tie CH up and ask a group of the filipinos to hide him in the hull of the ship and take him far away never to be seen again.

Then we can try rebuild what is left of c1872.

Woh , think of the cheap tee shirts he could bring back from the philippines IF they took him home as a guard dug and he excaped. The easiest way IS for the members of 1872 to vote him out as fan rejection would hurt him hard.

Im sure IN his owñ mind he doesnt really see what he has donè  Wrong, his mates should be telling him to hide for a while step back from c1872 and re stand next year. I read somewhere he had mental health ISsues Under stress so giving himself a rest would benifit his well being and would give c1872 a period to repair ITs IMage. Not knowing the guy I may be way off but IM sure IT was while selling his book he went on about his mental state, no person should put themselves IN a situation that may tip them over the edge and thats where family and mates come IN. 

I disagree with the personal attacks the guy gets as he may be out of his depth as IS being used by clever minipulators.

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

A concentrated effort from the giggle gang and FF to push his name.

I stand corrected here, but wasn't he the only candidate to be invited to Belfast and Larne on a pre-C1872 publicity tour? :unsure:

Went as the spokesman for 1872 working group. 

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

Slightly off topic I know mate  ..... but thought I'd reply to your post to clarify .... :lol:

There are many things about Greenock that are positive mate ... but we don't shout about them ... not a native (I'm a Glaswegian) of the town but have favourable memories from my early working days of seeing this part of the Clyde with ship after ship lining the many working shipyards and docks  from The Port all the way down to Greenock ... blocking out the magnificent scenery we all see today .... the difference is like night and day.

Been here a wee while now and find it very pleasant, as are most of the inhabitants ..... good neighbours ... stunning scenery .... all amenities minutes away .... plenty free parking and few parking meters to spoil your stay ... lovely wide tree lined avenues .... and having a wee stroll down the Esplanade on a nice summer's day with all the flowers in bloom is magical as you say mate ..... not to mention being close to Gourock with it's outside seating at various hotels overlooking the Estuary ... plus ferries to travel to Argyll ... Bute .... and Arran all within easy access.

Life is what you make it wherever you stay .... we are lucky where we are mate ..... that's why I don't care what other people think of Greenock .... it's certainly not perfect ... but where is? .... best to play low key ..... we don't wan't too many people moving here  ..... do we? .... Except for Bears that is ..... :lol: 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Back on topic then ..... I don't even think we could pay the poor Filipino crew enough "dolla" to press-gang CH and whisk him away to foreign shores mate ...... :lol:

Good post mate, if slightly OT.

You sound like a west-end inhabitant, nice area and some fantastic properties.

Well if the Filipino crew won't do it then someone has to do something.

It will be interesting to hear the responses to some of the members emails that they have sent.

I think CH knows he has fucked it this time, he has got too big for his boots and it was always going to happen.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Woh , think of the cheap tee shirts he could bring back from the philippines IF they took him home as a guard dug and he excaped. The easiest way IS for the members of 1872 to vote him out as fan rejection would hurt him hard.

Im sure IN his owñ mind he doesnt really see what he has donè  Wrong, his mates should be telling him to hide for a while step back from c1872 and re stand next year. I read somewhere he had mental health ISsues Under stress so giving himself a rest would benifit his well being and would give c1872 a period to repair ITs IMage. Not knowing the guy I may be way off but IM sure IT was while selling his book he went on about his mental state, no person should put themselves IN a situation that may tip them over the edge and thats where family and mates come IN. 

I disagree with the personal attacks the guy gets as he may be out of his depth as IS being used by clever minipulators.

Up until now i would agree with you about him thinking he has done no wrong.

Always got the impression that Craig thinks Craig is always right.

But the facebook message saying he wasn't able to be page admin for SOS group nor access his personal page suggests that he knows he has fucked it big time.

He is trying to hide.

I don't know the guy and i didn't used to mind him, thought he was a loud mouthed attention seeker but with good intentions.

The more attention he got the more he craved and started to get too big for his boots imo

Then the grassing incident was the straw that broke the camels back for me, cannot stand him after that.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Up until now i would agree with you about him thiklnking he has done no wrong.

Always got the impression that Craig thinks Craig is always right.

But the facebook message saying he wasn't able to be page admin for SOS group nor access his personal page suggests that he knows he has fucked it big time.

He is trying to hide.

I don't know the guy and i didn't used to mind him, thought he was a loud mouthed attention seeker but with good intentions.

The more attention he got the more he craved and started to get too big for his boots imo

Then the grassing incident was the straw that broke the camels back for me, cannot stand him after that.

He has maybe listened to his pals and stepped back a bitHis well being IS more IMportant than his ego trips mate and hope he IS IN good mind. I dont know about any grassing or anything other  Thing other than what I read on here, I dont do twitter or facebook and never been on IT but I would IMagine playing the media game 24/7 would eventually take ITs toll on anyone.

Hopefully for his wellbeing his mates have shook some sense INto him and remind him IT not all about him.

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He has maybe listened to his pals and stepped back a bitHis well being IS more IMportant than his ego trips mate and hope he IS IN good mind. I dont know about any grassing or anything other  Thing other than what I read on here, I dont do twitter or facebook and never been on IT but I would IMagine playing the media game 24/7 would eventually take ITs toll on anyone.

Hopefully for his wellbeing his mates have shook some sense INto him and remind him IT not all about him.

I don't do facebook/twitter either, just having it would take its toll on me let alone trying to be a celebrity on it:lol:

I think he is now toxic for C1872, thought so after the grassing thing but he rode that out.

His race is ran though, if they want the fanbase to take them serious they have to get rid of him pronto.

21 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Members' meeting it is:

C1872 Statement 2003.PNG

Just received this email and am astonished at the contents and the lack of a detailed response from the remaining directors. If the issue was not seen by the remaining directors as a clear conflict of interest I worry for the future of 1872 . I look forward to the meeting but with that response I find it difficult to see how how they can continue in post with anyone having confidence in their ability to asses a situation where there could be a conflict of interest . 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

Pay CH  his blue pounds in coins, fill his pockets then as an ex sailor myself and to use the correct terminology throw him over the wall. Job done.:mutley:

regarding the post above about the meeting what is the bet it's packed with sympathisers.

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

Just received this email and am astonished at the contents and the lack of a detailed response from the remaining directors. If the issue was not seen by the remaining directors as a clear conflict of interest I worry for the future of 1872 . I look forward to the meeting but with that response I find it difficult to see how how they can continue in post with anyone having confidence in their ability to asses a situation where there could be a conflict of interest . 

Even if the other three directors assessed it as there being no conflict of interest, three directors quite clearly did and there has to be a written agreed protocol of what happens thereafter, that's what's missing in this.