Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

10 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

What we need now is for someone to step up and run a concerted campaign to remove the present leaches and install some decent people before it fails completely

Is there someone on here that will run this?

Yoo late. It is in its death throes. Although I feel sorry for those taken in by the lies, I cannot in all honesty say that I am sorry that this has collapsed. So much for the title of the thread started last summer "Club 1872 GOING FORWARD". Any comments now Greg?

20 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Yoo late. It is in its death throes. Although I feel sorry for those taken in by the lies, I cannot in all honesty say that I am sorry that this has collapsed. So much for the title of the thread started last summer "Club 1872 GOING FORWARD". Any comments now Greg?

No comments from him (really) on this site since the merger took place.

Strange eh?

26 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Club 1872 have already made the connection they need to change the constitution to Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. 

Its odd that they had SD helping organise the elections and only now appear to be seeking their help with sorting out the structures. If I was SD I would advise the Board to stand down and organise a new election then set up a watertight constitution that make C1872 a credible, independent fans group.

This is serious, by the way, and not intended as a dig. Just a suggestion for those still wanting some sort of shareholders group. Why not retain your own shares and proxy your votes to an organisation set up to represent shareholders as a bloc. It would mean that the group would have to take account of the members' wishes if it wanted the proxies for any particular vote at an AGM/EGM. You could still have a fund to purchase shares but thes would be allocated to members on a pro rata basis according to subscriptions.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

FF censors posts and bans members who stray from their way of thinking so not the best place to get an informed opinion.

This is a serious problem though as it gives thousands of our support false hope and information, and makes the bad guys out to be good guys.

Dingwall and his puppets are a power hungry, bullying shower of incompetents who are as bad as Graham and Houston in their quest for a blazer.

Maybe not the best forum for gauging feeling, but a very dangerous forum all the same.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Greg has given up trying to convince the support with his lies. That's how it looks to me. If he was unaware of everything that was going on, he'd be on here like everyone else who believed in it, complaining and showing his disgust at what's gone on.

But he isn't.  He's disappeared completely as he chases his blazer as FLO, and another potentially serious COI if his parents are to be involved with Edmiston House.

There's more people involved in this whole sorry saga than the main protagonists. 

On their heads be it if our club doesn't progress further than what we are now - a top 6 club at best - and the responsibility for this ultimately falls on King, Murray, Gilligan, and anyone they've used in their struggle to get our club on the cheap.

I'm so fukkin sick of all the backstabbing and glory hunting by these individuals that I'm seriously considering spending my matchdays doing something more productive and enjoyable.

@thebooler

This is what Dingwall said i think he thought it was a shambles too reading that.

Originally Posted by Grandmaster_Suck 

Club 1872 meeting tonight.

Chimps tea party.

Badly organised and lacking direction from the top table.

Between the two factions no real heavy blows landed - Houstie read a long statement justifying himself - not as smooth as he usually is - think he was a bit nervous. 

Tried running the clock down with concern for incidental shite about answerig emails and timing of leaflets etc.

More worrying was lack of realisation amongst the other three that they had a crisis on their hands. Blair and co seem to think they will just muddle through and listen to the members - lack of awareness and leadership.

Toward end couple of decent punters I never heard before said meeting was about 50/50 on which of the two sides to believe and I think that was right.

Calls for the three who left to reconsider or have talks greeted warmly.

Absolutely no idea what the current directors will do.

44 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Its odd that they had SD helping organise the elections and only now appear to be seeking their help with sorting out the structures. If I was SD I would advise the Board to stand down and organise a new election then set up a watertight constitution that make C1872 a credible, independent fans group.

Was the guy who set it up not on here at the time?

36 minutes ago, Smile said:

@thebooler

This is what Dingwall said i think he thought it was a shambles too reading that.

Originally Posted by Grandmaster_Suck 

Club 1872 meeting tonight.

Chimps tea party.

Badly organised and lacking direction from the top table.

Between the two factions no real heavy blows landed - Houstie read a long statement justifying himself - not as smooth as he usually is - think he was a bit nervous. 

Tried running the clock down with concern for incidental shite about answerig emails and timing of leaflets etc.

More worrying was lack of realisation amongst the other three that they had a crisis on their hands. Blair and co seem to think they will just muddle through and listen to the members - lack of awareness and leadership.

Toward end couple of decent punters I never heard before said meeting was about 50/50 on which of the two sides to believe and I think that was right.

Calls for the three who left to reconsider or have talks greeted warmly.

Absolutely no idea what the current directors will do.

Let me guess, big mark has an idea how things should be organised :whistle:

41 minutes ago, thebooler said:

SD are not accountable for any of it. Just suck up the fees and so much for their due dilligence and vetting process. As I said at the time, a crock of shit! Fucking rank amateurs creaming it.

59 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I believe so. I've learnt to be wary of individuals within the SD movement though, had some dealings with them in England and, on the whole, they are a great group there were one or two who were on similar ego trips to CH. The AFC Wimbledon guys were always decent I had a good chat with Kris Stewart (a fair few years back now) and had a lot of time for Brian Lomax.

Not really seen much of the Scottish part of SD but would imagine its very much the same.

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

SD are not accountable for any of it. Just suck up the fees and so much for their due dilligence and vetting process. As I said at the time, a crock of shit! Fucking rank amateurs creaming it.

What was his username?

Do they get paid?

13 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Never had any dealings with James and did support him being on the board due to his very impressive background. However, he was extremely poor tonight. Completely out of his depth. 

This "malady" seems to be quite prevalent among many who have been in positions of influence in and around our Club ......  it is the single most reason for division in any organisation and is not a new thing ...... the Bullshit Berties are everywhere ..... and even when the warning signs become fact and the truth about them unravels .... it is unfortunately always too late to remove them, as the damage has already been done .... and in this case the decent board members .... and as always ... the fans are the fallout of their incompetent and underhand actions.

This case is so serious, that it has put all who may have wanted to become part of Club 1872 on red alert to stay away ..... the people responsible should hang their heads in shame.

But they won't.

:UK:

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Club 1872 have already made the connection they need to change the constitution to Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. 

What?   WTF do SD have to do with anything,  fucking hell.