Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

11 hours ago, Young Bob said:

And how was he doing that?

Only idea I have heard of was no voting rights for ST holders not on a C1872 scheme but 100 quid lifetime RST or 500 quid lifetime RF members had a vote.

That is ridiculous when you think of it.

You don't seem to be getting Sweethearts point - D'Art wanted ALL season ticket holders and RSC's to be automatic members of the group.

10 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

ST holders & SC's should have their own truly independent organisation 

Bin 1982 as the tainted clusterfuck it is

And ask the members to vote on transferring the current funds into the new group.

I'm sure if they are asked to vote with a leading question, they'll vote the proper way. ?

2 hours ago, TheLawMan said:

Between this and RFFF there is £2m of fans money lying around in the control of incompetents.

What a sad sorry mess. :depressed:

If 1872 folds What happens to the money. I know they can transfer to a new CIC but does it have to be under the same objective of shares and project. Or could they put the lum sum into a projects CIC?

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

If 1872 folds What happens to the money. I know they can transfer to a new CIC but does it have to be under the same objective of shares and project. Or could they put the lum sum into a projects CIC?

Nooooooo!

That's exactly what King and the club1872 stalwarts want!

They need to find the money from somewhere to renovate the stadium.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

So what would be the process to stop this happening?

I've no idea, other than the members have another vote to change it back to share purchase only.

The very reason it was set up in the first place. Or was it? ?

11 hours ago, thebooler said:

I've no idea, other than the members have another vote to change it back to share purchase only.

The very reason it was set up in the first place. Or was it? ?

I see a problem there, don't the board decide what proposal to put forward for members to vote on. IF the board put forward a vote to sell the shares to DK, the money collected would be put back into the shares account. but if club 1872 folded it could be transferred to a new projects CIC  This is why I was asking about does the money have to be for the same objectives and if it doesn't what can members do to stop share money being taken.

3 hours ago, Ace said:

I've argued with those that posted the image & seem to have be creating controversy over it (Where there is none), I wore one of those t-shirts on the day and at no time did anyone say anything about them or have a problem with them or the sponsorship of them.

With regards to membership &voting rights for c1872, I also believe that EVERY ST holder should automatically be granted membership of c1872, however I disagree that they should have voting rights. IMO, voting rights should only be granted to subscribing (paying) members.

C1872 costs money to run, it just does & therefore needs to have paying members to find it AND it's goals, to encourage people to pay there needs to be a reason to do so & offering voting rights should be that reason.

So you donate 100 quid to RST 15 years ago and you can vote but a ST cannot vote?

Take your wee group and ram it. When your wee group pumps 20 million per annum into Rangers come back to me and talk about voting rights.

In fact better off with no fans groups then this problem is negated. Nae tarrier lovers orchestrating anything either.

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

So you donate 100 quid to RST 15 years ago and you can vote but a ST cannot vote?

Take your wee group and ram it. When your wee group pumps 20 million per annum into Rangers come back to me and talk about voting rights.

In fact better off with no fans groups then this problem is negated. Nae tarrier lovers orchestrating anything either.

Nothing to stop a ST holder voting, all they have to do is pay the going rate, which currently starts at £5/month.

6 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Current?

There are 40 thousand ST holders.

They are the majority.

Actually fairly certain that c1872 is 100% ST holders ... not sure what your point is

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Less than 20% of a full Ibrox. I'd say it is "wee" when you add in our support worldwide.

That's a pretty large Wee amount IMO and with another +40k potential members.

Depends how you want to look at it.