Club 1872 Meeting.

Smile

5 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I would love to know Ricki Neill reasons for resigning from Club 1872 . Met him once when he was  involved in RF seemed a decent hardworking guy with Rangers interest at heart 

:tu:

It would be interesting right enough mate .... Like you I thought he was a very credible person (when I saw some of his interviews) for RF ... and one that spoke well and put over the aims of RF in a manner that spoke volumes for the scheme .... with his character it was easy to see he believed in what he was doing ... and had RF's members best interests at heart

I just wonder if he is a similar casualty like D'art .... and his one time confidence in the whole RF - Club 1872 set up has also been shattered by recent events caused by CH.

:UK:

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

RF WAS heralded as the biggest (might not be the most succesfu) fans group ever.

You do know, reading back over both our posts, that we are agreeing with each other don't you?  I think I hisve misinterpreted your original post and for that, apologies. 

Too many outsiders (to RF/C1872) say that we are unhappy because of personality clashes when it is far deeper than just that.  Get those bad eggs out of C1872 and it could have been as good as RF.  Now, if I could get a refund on the life membership in RF, I would.  No one, except @govanblue is getting any more money out of me ever again.

No need to apologise mate we are big boys onn a forum where opinions are given and as you know email and such like are read anyway you want to read them. I thought long and hard about joining but until the whole support IS INcluded I will just carry on buying my Rangers lotto every month. 

Just now, piperpete said:

No need to apologise mate we are big boys onn a forum where opinions are given and as you know email and such like are read anyway you want to read them. I thought long and hard about joining but until the whole support IS INcluded I will just carry on buying my Rangers lotto every month. 

RF had the potential. C1872 does not and is dying on its feet.  When even the likes of Esky have doubts on continuing with payments, you know its a dead duck.

On Tue Mar 28 2017 at 8:42 PM, Young Bob said:

Even more cunning perhaps. Whats the capacity of the Ibrox Suite?

The amount of people attending doesn't matter. More important is what the people who DO attend achieve.

It shouldn't take much to embarrass the usual lackeys, and get answers to the questions that NEED answered.

2 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

RF WAS heralded as the biggest (might not be the most succesfu) fans group ever.

You do know, reading back over both our posts, that we are agreeing with each other don't you?  I think I have misinterpreted your original post and for that, apologies. 

Too many outsiders (to RF/C1872) say that we are unhappy because of personality clashes when it is far deeper than just that.  Get those bad eggs out of C1872 and it could have been as good as RF.  Now, if I could get a refund on the life membership in RF, I would.  No one, except @govanblue is getting any more money out of me ever again.

Club 1872 m9ney could go to Govanblue for his many charities. Why give it to King?

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

I would love to know Ricki Neill reasons for resigning from Club 1872 . Met him once when he was  involved in RF seemed a decent hardworking guy with Rangers interest at heart 

Don't know the guy but heard he's one of the few genuine "leaders" left at the club.

31 minutes ago, thebooler said:

The amount of people attending doesn't matter. More important is what the people who DO attend achieve.

It shouldn't take much to embarrass the usual lackeys, and get answers to the questions that NEED answered.

Valid point For me I hope that members get clarity

I'd like clarity on the definition of COI within C1872 constitution 
I'd like to know how they plan to be independent from the club
I'd like to know if they plan to replace the board members who resigned
I'd like to know if CH would step aside 
I'd like to know why CG didn't mention to members is true involvement with DK, as reported in the TAB report.
I'd like to know the status of  the stadium and training ground re:charges/loans
I'd like to know if Club1872 can move forward to include ST holder, RSC's, if not can they reverse back to being RST/RF 

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

You are assuming such people will get in.

57 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Valid point For me I hope that members get clarity

I'd like clarity on the definition of COI within C1872 constitution 
I'd like to know how they plan to be independent from the club
I'd like to know if they plan to replace the board members who resigned
I'd like to know if CH would step aside 
I'd like to know why CG didn't mention to members is true involvement with DK, as reported in the TAB report.
I'd like to know the status of  the stadium and training ground re:charges/loans
I'd like to know if Club1872 can move forward to include ST holder, RSC's, if not can they reverse back to being RST/RF 

Removing CG and CH would see some of your questions answered right away, and they know it...........sadly.

11 minutes ago, thebooler said:

No reason why they shouldn't. I'd expect the 3 who resigned to be in attendance.

It would be funny if 300 anti board members got in first and told the 4 of them where to go but i cant help feeling it will be the opposite with 300 Storm Puppets getting in first.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

No reason why they shouldn't. I'd expect the 3 who resigned to be in attendance.

49 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

It would be funny if 300 anti board members got in first and told the 4 of them where to go but i cant help feeling it will be the opposite with 300 Storm Puppets getting in first.

That's the point I was trying to make:

D'Art hasn't been on to say if he'll be in attendance or not, but I get the feeling that Laura and Joanne will most likely avoid it. Laura has already been subject to public smearing and no doubt Joanne has been on the end of similar,albeit privately -  so you can't blame them if they choose to give it a miss.

What you're going to have is a nice wee love-in, where all blame of the current shitfest is deflected from CH and passed on to the resignees. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm going along with Joanne, Laura & D'Art. The 2 ladies are definitely going, it's a bit more challenging for D'Art logistically but I believe he will now be there. 

Any unjust smearing of the 3 of them will not be tolerated. 

Although, watching a few people on social media it looks as if they are turning the guns on James Blair so wouldn't be surprised if he's the focus next week.

Delighted the 3 of them are going. Should avoid unchallenged blame shifting.

Good on the 3 of them.

6 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

He seemed as sleekit as the rest to me. 

People herald RangersFirst as a thing of beauty before the big bad RST got it's scummy paws into it and merged it but I don't know if some folk have short memories or rewriting history in their minds but this RangersFirst mob were right in on social media releasing statements about fans singing etc when it was fuck-all to do with them and re-tweeting/sharing/promoting the shite the usual suspects like your CG's and Houston's would spout.

Seriously waken up guys - they were just as bad in their old format before the merge. 

45 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm going along with Joanne, Laura & D'Art. The 2 ladies are definitely going, it's a bit more challenging for D'Art logistically but I believe he will now be there. 

Any unjust smearing of the 3 of them will not be tolerated. 

Although, watching a few people on social media it looks as if they are turning the guns on James Blair so wouldn't be surprised if he's the focus next week.

Surprised but glad to hear this :tu: Well done!!

I've always stated my issues about JB being part of C1872 (CoI), but fuck me, he's stepping down in a few months time. They must be really clutching at straws now if they're turning on him....or has JB spoken out in defence of the three resignees?

24 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Glad you're all going. 

Be interesting to see if the fans turn on CG for his sly and unacceptable behaviour.

His behaviour won't be up for question. It's only matters relating to the current clusterfuck that is C1872,  Craig Houston and the resignations.

I'd be surprised if CG wasn't there though (in some capacity).

As far as I'm aware CG is nothing more than a member of c1872, the same as I am a member.

Gutted that I won't make it, I hope it's recorded and broadcast on the website (like the hustings)