Pedro - not getting good vibes

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

See if there is a rift of any kind, these players need to piss off. It's his baw now. You've fucked up in every which way, so you've no right to object to being asked to do anything.

Even without knowing the details, I'd back the manager.

If, of course.

I think the reaction after the draw at the piggery tells you a lot about the attitude of these players when after one decent performance they start sticking two fingers up to their critics.

I think Murty did a decent job with them in encouraging a better team atmosphere within the squad but I think he indulged them a bit in putting an arm around them when it was a collective kick up the arse they need.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RDFM said:

We play the exact same in the sense that we have no style of play at all and still line up in a 4-3-3.

Looked more like a 4231 tonight imo and maybe has got something to do with the extra training he has introduced then.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Players unhappy they are in 6 days tells you all you need to know about them, their mentality and what they think about Rangers.

But tbh there doesn't seem to be a style of play. Good or bad about MW you knew what he wanted to implement from the off. There's nothing that shows Pedro has any style or way of play yet which is worrying for me

I cottoned onto that. I thought the team were trying to embarrass the manager with that game.  They certainly embarrassed themselves, they had 19 shots and 13 corners and did absolutely nothing with them. I think they may see Pedros 'devil side' coming out after watching that.

Just now, PRW. said:

Was it not Murty who struggled, really badly, in his first 3 games no?

I know people on here love to jump the gun but fuckin hell get a grip.

Im trying to make the point that Caixinha should be doing better than Murty and he isn't despite having a fortnight to work with them.

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

After a good first game two really terrible ones. No idea what was going on against Motherwell and tonight there was just no rhythm or shape at all midfield was so weak.

But my main point is on the players attitudes. Every player in press conferences look a bit uneasy. The subs when getting told instructions have blank looks. And they are not happy with the holidays. Now these players maybe are just wimps but I am concerned with this 

He wears a magic hat.....

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Was it not Murty who struggled, really badly, in his first 3 games no?

I know people on here love to jump the gun but fuckin hell get a grip.

he did - but he started to change it then and started to get performances. Pedro has went the other way.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Looked more like a 4231 tonight imo and maybe has got something to do with the extra training he has introduced then.

I'm not doubting that the team are absolutely fucking awful btw I just think he should have the tactical wherewithal to discover a way to use these players so they can dispatch 10th place Motherwell and 7th placed Kilmarnock easily.

You would think these players would be bursting a gut to impress the new manager and stay at the club. But no it appears they couldn't give a fuck, and don't care if they stay at the biggest and best club they will ever play for. 

Says all you need to know about this bunch of so called footballers. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RDFM said:

I'm not doubting the team are absolutely fucking awful btw I just think he should be dispatching 10th place Motherwell and 7th placed Kilmarnock easily.

I agree although both those teams have got new managers since we last played them and have improved we should be beating them.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

I think the reaction after the draw at the piggery tells you a lot about the attitude of these players when after one decent performance they start sticking two fingers up to their critics.

I think Murty did a decent job with them in encouraging a better team atmosphere within the squad but I think he indulged them a bit in putting an arm around them when it was a collective kick up the arse they need.

Yup. I think it's at the stage that there's only one thing that they need to be shown now.  

In fact, the manager should draw it on the fucking whiteboard in the dressing room.

showing_you_the_door_24056.jpg

This is about the only tactical drawing I'd have confidence that they could implement.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

I'm not doubting the team are absolutely fucking awful btw I just think he should be dispatching 10th place Motherwell and 7th placed Kilmarnock easily.

we've dispatched killie easily once this season drew the other 2 and struggled.by motherwell every game we've played them 

19 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

After a good first game two really terrible ones. No idea what was going on against Motherwell and tonight there was just no rhythm or shape at all midfield was so weak.

But my main point is on the players attitudes. Every player in press conferences look a bit uneasy. The subs when getting told instructions have blank looks. And they are not happy with the holidays. Now these players maybe are just wimps but I am concerned with this 

I am glad he is seeing these players are gutless ,useless players . Thanks MW

oh that's right ,you left us in great shape .

Seriously I think he will now know ,these guys are garbage as well as unadaptable

Just now, Rfc52 said:

we've dispatched killie easily once this season drew the other 2 and struggled.by motherwell every game we've played them 

We beat Motherwell though, every single time.

And the point is shouldn't Pedro be better than Warburton? (I'm sure he is but he should start showing it but making some actual changes)

5 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Not even an inch of blame goes to Pedro. It's our players who are pish and we need to sell them in the transfer window

Beerman and Bates played their debut well, I'd like to see more of the youth coming through after Pedro has finished his assessment. 

Tbh I'm not gona jump the gun cause these players are pretty much shite. I'm still not 100% convinced by Pedro but at least he's not scared to make changes and he's given a few youth players a chance. He does however still seem to be making the same mistakes as Warburton. Emerson subbed at HT to play Kenny in mid field, sticking with Halliday. I know there's not a lot of options so I'll reserve judgment till I see his summer transfers 

These players aren't footballers who have the desire to win. 

They are footballers who would be happy to sit on the bench or in the house, it doesn't even seem as if they want to start. 

You'd think they would be putting in 100% to stay next season but none are putting in the effort just soundbites like Waghorn saying he hopes to follow in the footsteps of McCoist et al. 

Shocking footballers with a worse attitude. 

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I'm not attacking or writing off the manager but if Murty, who has only ever coached youth sides before, can get more out of them then why can't he?

We have no style of play whatsoever, we literally look like a blue wearing Hamilton atm.

The problem is with average players, they can only raise their game on occasion, but it's unsustainable as better ability and mentality win out over the piece and we are sadly lacking in both departments. The stuff just isn't there and of course everyone else raises their game against and in all honestly we are not much better than the teams below us and are now embarassingly miles behind the sheep and the scum. We simply need a better quality of player and that they posses the right attitude. 

We can and will play better than tonight, but very very few of this squad are capable of mounting any kind of sustainable challenge. The first step in improving will be the funding available and that will be the biggest single indicator if we will be mounting any kind of challenge next season.

This season is over for me. We have two scum games that I am dreading. If we get shredded I will be disappointed, but there will be little point in blaming the players, as they are what they are, all we have. Pedro is just in the door and inherited piss poor quality with a mentality to match and little he can do about it.

We will be pretty much starting from scratch in the summer, but without significant investment, there will be little ground gained on the scum and I find that even more depressing.