Houston hits back

plumbGER

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

No big deal but I'd be interested to hear one reason you've came to that conclusion. 

Because you've had a pop at me for criticising King before (when I've been totally justified IMO) so could see you being in a certain comfort zone over there and not making the same criticism's. 

I've not really got an issue with it as the whole King/Houston and their irk seems to divide the support and there are sides no matter how many people deny it. I just get the feeling you're on a certain side and wouldn't criticise them across there for having views suited to your own tastes. I mean, why would you? 

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

We've moved on from agenda to "majority collective opinion " and I've clearly stated both sites suffer from  them.

No you haven't, unless Ive missed it. 

Your claiming we must have an agenda against Sloth because the majority think he's a self serving clown, and your evidence for this is that FF are the polar opposite. 

When it's pointed out to you that FF delete and ban anyone saying anything anti Sloth, you disregard it. 

Look at it this way, if you put any group of individuals together and give them a topic to discuss after a certain amount of time and evidence on that topic you will have a "majority" opinion that's the way the world works and it's the way RM works. 

Look at FF a group of individuals put together and after a certain amount of time you have a complete total one view of said topic, why is that? Because FF kicks out any person against that view. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Because you've had a pop at me for criticising King before (when I've been totally justified IMO) so could see you being in a certain comfort zone over there and not making the same criticism's. 

I've not really got an issue with it as the whole King/Houston and their irk seems to divide the support and there are sides no matter how many people deny it. I just get the feeling you're on a certain side and wouldn't criticise them across there for having views suited to your own tastes. I mean, why would you? 

On the other hand I may like to play the devil's advocate because I delude myself as having a balanced view rather than a "collective majority opinion". I always give people the benefit of the doubt , especially Rangers people. With regards to both Houston and King I see none of them as either a devil or a messiah. 

On the other hand I may like to play the devil's advocate because I delude myself as having a balanced view rather than a "collective majority opinion". I always give people the benefit of the doubt , especially Rangers people. With regards to both Houston and King I see none of them as either a devil or a messiah. 

You can say that, but I don't see it myself. 

You obviously know yourself better than me, but the fact you've said "may" rather than an affirmiate tells me I'm probably correct.

Why have you not played devil's advocate when talking to King, Club1872, Chris Graham, Houston fans on here? genuine question. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No you haven't, unless Ive missed it. 

Your claiming we must have an agenda against Sloth because the majority think he's a self serving clown, and your evidence for this is that FF are the polar opposite. 

When it's pointed out to you that FF delete and ban anyone saying anything anti Sloth, you disregard it. 

Look at it this way, if you put any group of individuals together and give them a topic to discuss after a certain amount of time and evidence on that topic you will have a "majority" opinion that's the way the world works and it's the way RM works. 

Look at FF a group of individuals put together and after a certain amount of time you have a complete total one view of said topic, why is that? Because FF kicks out any person against that view. 

Yes you missed it , I've moved from agendas and party lines to "collective  majority opinion". Less critical but Still unhealthy imo 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You can say that, but I don't see it myself. 

You obviously know yourself better than me, but the fact you've said "may" rather than an affirmiate tells me I'm probably correct.

Why have you not played devil's advocate when talking to King, Club1872, Chris Graham, Houston fans on here? genuine question. 

I say "may" to show humility ?. And obviously I'll say I've played devil's advocate on those very subjects , while also giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I say "may" to show humility ?. And obviously I'll say I've played devil's advocate on those very subjects , while also giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I literally know less than I did before this reply. How's that even possible? 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Every time you post that wee smiley I just want to give you a wedgy and hing you from a fence by yer drawers. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Somecunt on FF says they're the "real" Rangers fans :lol:

I posted on FF since it began think it was on rivals then with all the different teams was a good forum back then it has no characters now, it's so fucking bland now. I could not imagine it having an Ethel Cardew posting or Yappydug nowadays.

Rip to both of them as well.

Will Add forums are more controlled now,

11 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Yes you missed it , I've moved from agendas and party lines to "collective  majority opinion". Less critical but Still unhealthy imo 

So every walk of life is unhealthy. 

You do know that the founding stone of democracy is free will and the collective majority. 

" Collective majority opinions " on here don't appear out of the ether, they are derived from both reasoned and aggressive debate. Diverse opinions are heard, argued with, considered, ignored and accepted in equal measure. There are no preconceived positions. No opinion will be deleted. This is how a balanced view is achieved, by giving equal consideration to opposing points of view. This forum allows that to occur. There is a surfeit of anecdotal evidence on here to display that this is not the case on FF. There can be no agenda attached to RM because of the simple fact that it allows debate and posters receive no direction, either implicit or openly, from admin or each other.

FF isn't really a forum, it's like a wee cult where everyone is hypnotised to think the same way but when someone comes along who isn't under the spell it's open season on them.

That's not my personal opinion, it's the collective opinion of RangersMedia as a whole.

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

I posted on FF since it began think it was on rivals then with all the different teams was a good forum back then it has no characters now, it's so fucking bland now. I could not imagine it having an Ethel Cardew posting or Yappydug nowadays.

Some can and in our divisive world will naturally focus on polarised positives/negatives for one forum or another but if you take a step back for a moment, we are all Rangers supporters.

Whilst there will always be disagreements in any walk of life, we seem to be on a never ending climb up the wall of divisory confrontation that has, as a collective, served us very badly.

I'm an FF man as far as forums are concerned (currently sin-binned for looking like Brad Pitt) but I'll offer my particular olive branch towards RM by saying there are at least 238 posters who aren't Jeremy Hunts,,,,seriously, the best thing about it for me is that I'm allowed a voice that goes against the general RM grain.

# Don't hit me with any negative vibes man !

14 minutes ago, murzo said:

So because the majority of people on RM,  through their own thoughts and opinions and dealings with Houston don't like him,  it makes RM unhealthy. Don't understand what else people are meant to do, like him just for the sake of it.

Let me threaten you. Claim you are working for (at the time) very unpopular Rangers board members and/or shareholders. Have my ex drug dealer mate PM you on Facebook.

But you're not allowed to dislike me.

:lol:

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

FF isn't really a forum, it's like a wee cult where everyone is hypnotised to think the same way but when someone comes along who isn't under the spell it's open season on them.

That's not my personal opinion, it's the collective opinion of RangersMedia as a whole.

Exactly could not have put in better.

Now let's get this back to Houston being a Cunt or Houston being a Good Guy.

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

Will Add forums are more controlled now,

Ethel Cardew name rings a bell. There was something about someone being allergic to peanuts and he posted a pic of a bag of revels asking if said person wished to play Russian roulette, ha

He died am I right?

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Ethel Cardew name rings a bell. There was something about someone being allergic to peanuts and he posted a pic of a bag of revels asking if said person wished to play Russian roulette, ha

He died am I right?

Yes he did. was a funny guy with a sick sense of humour.