Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Yeah just quoting what I've seen on social media 

the SFA could easily set up a panel during the week if they wanted, but I'm not holding my breath

edit - the tims wouldn't have appealed it unless they knew he would be able to play on Sunday, so I'm pretty sure it's done 

Liewell told Reagan not to set one up

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

You think some are biased?

loads mate but it's the system that stinks for me 

The referees strike.For me a pivotal moment in time 

It's when I believe certain refs were fast tracked 

Is is just coincidence that Mccurry ,McDonald and Dallas all refereed wins for us at the scumdome and were railroaded out of Scottish football  

Is it just a coincidence that Scotland so called top two refs are Thomson and Collum but consistently shite 

Thomson once apologised to beggars .Since then I honestly think we are up against it 

I believe there are certain refs that know they have to give a certain club more decisions to get the bigger games .

40 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I meant the semi last year (the last game McKay scored the cracker and Halliday had Browns card marked)

Fair enough.

Correct in that case.

Fuckin infuriates me seeing that bastard swanning about the park like a player and hard man

Days gone by he wouldn't last 2 minutes against our midfield.

8 minutes ago, blueretro said:

So Brenda has no complaints about the red card, but they will appeal it anyway. Surely that in itself is bringing the game into disrepute?

Yep , it's called abusing the system . Brown could really have jumped up and down on the player on the deck all day long and they would still have appealed , just so he was available for the semi . 

3 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

This closed for the public holiday is bollocks ? Sure Miller was in a similar situation in 09 run up to new year but the office mysteriously opened and rejected his appeal to ensure he couldn't play in the upcoming OF.

I was about to say this!! I'm sure this scenario has went against us before where the SFA unexpectedly opened up a review process and fucked one of our players from playing against them in the upcoming match!

Celtic fans like Scott Brown because they can relate to him.  He's a talentless ned cunt who grew up watching Rangers too.  This is a guy who was so shite last year that his own fans wanted him gone.  The overrating of this baldy cunt by Rangers fans is cringy as fuck.  No more so than after the 5-1 game this season.  Barton and Brown come in to contact once for a dropped ball and our fans can't praise "Broony" enough.  The reality is, he's a very average footballer and always has been.  He called Jamie Walker a "cheat" for diving yet seemingly has no problem with Dembele falling all over the place.  Would Scott appeal this ban to gain a sporting advantage?  Of course he would, he's a prick.

Walter was right when he said Brown wasn't worth the money Celtic paid for him.

6 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Im havin a good time on twitter with a windup account, askin the bhoys if they think brown will be back. Going to ramp up my sfa/lodge conspiracies and go in for the kill with them ?

So if I've read this correctly you're on twitter pretending to be one of them. 

You need to have a word with yourself mate. That's the kind of thing I'd expect from them and God knows we get out share on here but I find it incomprehensible that any self respecting bear would even consider doing this. 

6 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It should get booted out immediately, and the media SHOULD (no laughing now) hound those cunts in the press and grill Brenda at the press conference. It is blatant cheating, clear as day.

Personally couldn't care if he plays or not, I think he's shite, however, it's cheating, plain and simple...........

Sums this country up that they can't get 3 people in a room to make a decision which will take 1 minute to make.

Ive never rated brown, never will but he gets them fired up and I think they'd be worse off without him going into semi final.