WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another Nicky Clark. 

Everyone would love to see him do well for us as he's obviously a Bear through and through. 

But he is simply not capable of reaching the levels in which we need to be at/aim for. 

I'd like to see him play a bit further forward before the end of the season or on the wing. But even that is clutching at straws a tad. 

Where is he getting the £30m figure from to compete ?

They are more or less the same team we knocked out of the Scottish cup,Granted they thumped us at the towers of shame 5-1, Since then they managed a very narrow 1-0 win in the league cup, A 2-1 win at Ibrox but for the gloryhunting of Forrester could have been so different and a 1-1 draw at the towers of shame when we could have easily won it... They aren't miles in front of Rangers, We have had a very poor season dropping lots of points when we shouldn't have along with very poor performances with a bang average side.

If we could move on Garner,Waghorn and McKay and put the cash towards a fund of say £15/20m then Rangers will be right back in the mix, All the club is lacking right now is 4 or 5 decent quality players.

The unwashed signed Sinclair and Dembele for around £3.5m and have made a big difference to their team.. Two players.

There is nothing stopping us picking up similar players for the same money and doing well for Rangers, But the downside is you only have to look at the money spent on Garner to see how easy it is to get it wrong.

Can't see us spending anywhere near the money required and if not next season will be maybe slightly better than this season.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He has a contract.

He's not likely to go anywhere this summer.

Is he not on contract till 2020?   If we can punt him for 50p I'd take it, no room for sentiment and he is simply not good enough.  Lad would most likely get a game for Motherwell or the likes.  He lived the dream, now its time to go before it turns into a nightmare.

36 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Where is he getting the £30m figure from to compete ?

They are more or less the same team we knocked out of the Scottish cup,Granted they thumped us at the towers of shame 5-1, Since then they managed a very narrow 1-0 win in the league cup, A 2-1 win at Ibrox but for the gloryhunting of Forrester could have been so different and a 1-1 draw at the towers of shame when we could have easily won it... They aren't miles in front of Rangers, We have had a very poor season dropping lots of points when we shouldn't have along with very poor performances with a bang average side.

If we could move on Garner,Waghorn and McKay and put the cash towards a fund of say £15/20m then Rangers will be right back in the mix, All the club is lacking right now is 4 or 5 decent quality players.

The unwashed signed Sinclair and Dembele for around £3.5m and have made a big difference to their team.. Two players.

There is nothing stopping us picking up similar players for the same money and doing well for Rangers, But the downside is you only have to look at the money spent on Garner to see how easy it is to get it wrong.

Can't see us spending anywhere near the money required and if not next season will be maybe slightly better than this season.

Pumped us 5-1 could've been more, 1-0 games was as bad as the 5-1, 2-1, we never lost because of the Forrester moment :lol:, they could have scored more as well, oh and Miller missed an absolute sitter.

Also, if you think we'll get anywhere near 15/20 million, you're off your fucking head.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wasn't Halliday a winger before? Always thought he would be better suited going forward rather than being a defensive midfielder. 

Warburton did have a weird pendant for fucking with peoples positions. 

Warburton did have a weird pendant for fucking with peoples positions. Rangers also for the last 60 years.

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

With summer’s transfer window only a couple of months away, Rangers will look to bring in a quality of player which can seriously contend to fight for second. Fighting for the title would be magnificent but I have to temper my expectations. Rangers are not going to spend £30M or so on the quality of player needed to bring the league back to Ibrox 

Whoever wrote this should be ashamed. Why would you put something so stupid in writing. Fuck starting any season with the aim of fighting for second to them. 

Always thought Halliday was a winger but it seems nobody can agree on what his natural position is.

Either way he's another shitebag who I'd punt at the earliest opportunity. I cringe like fuck every time I see him rolling around on the ground after he's lost the ball yet again.

Can't stand the constant rolling about the floor like he's been hit with a cricket bat, then 2 minutes later he's back to his feet like nothing happened. He's been embarrassingly bullied off Brown too many times, he let Brown shout in his face without response. A Rangers man my arse. He knew Rangers would be a good payday and he played on the fact he came to watch us a few times when he was younger

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Can't stand the constant rolling about the floor like he's been hit with a cricket bat, then 2 minutes later he's back to his feet like nothing happened. He's been embarrassingly bullied off Brown too many times, he let Brown shout in his face without response. A Rangers man my arse. He knew Rangers would be a good payday and he played on the fact he came to watch us a few times when he was younger

Agree with the rolling about pish that's a riddy. As for the rest 'good payday and watched us a few times when he was younger' ? You're a riddy.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

You mean by coming to watch us play when he was younger?