***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Beerman is a fucking wee idiot ... that's not inexperience that's just stupidity. 

There was no need to make that tackle. Get him back into the U20's ... It's bad enough having shite players in our team without having brainless idiots too. 

Mate that lovely little turn there from Waghorn, just what you were saying earlier in the week. He does great stuff like that so much, just a shame the cunt couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. 

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

Are you allowed to stutter your run up for a penalty? 

I'll admit I'm not sure of the exact wording of the rule, but I believe you can't come to a stop (has to be a continuous motion). Either way, it's stupid that players can do that; keepers are at enough of a disadvantage.

1 minute ago, Marco said:

I'll admit I'm not sure of the exact wording of the rule, but I believe you can't come to a stop (has to be a continuous motion). Either way, it's stupid that players can do that; keepers are at enough of a disadvantage.

Keepers are not at a disadvantage. They were when they were not allowed to move until contact had been made with the ball.