***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Pedro Caixinha is blameless for the shambles we find our selves in. Yes he has to take the responsibility for the tactics and player selection for these two games, but having just came into the club we cannot judge him to harshly as this isn't his side. 

Judge him from August, judge him on the players he bring in and ships out. Finishing 3rd is well below acceptable for this club, players and fans. 

After Warburton the board had to get the next manager appointment 100% correct. This has obviously not been the case when you consider the whole sale changes he has to make during every game. Not one of the squad has shown even a hint of improvement and some have actually got worse. Any decent board would recognise this and act rather than hope that our two week close season will see a massive turn around.

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Bollocks, we have fuck all fight.

We started not bad then they got their goals and it's last weekend all over again now. 

We are playing with much more pressing than last game.. perhaps not fight as in individual fight from players but playing much more attacking 

says it all hill and miller at 38 and 37  our best players giving everything while that fucking Tavernier is walking back too defend he's one lazy bastard how people rate that fucker I will never know only hopes the baldy cunt collects that piece of shit.

Just now, Gooseman said:

Pedro Caixinha is blameless for the shambles we find our selves in. Yes he has to take the responsibility for the tactics and player selection for these two games, but having just came into the club we cannot judge him to harshly as this isn't his side. 

Judge him from August, judge him on the players he bring in and ships out. Finishing 3rd is well below acceptable for this club, players and fans. 

i agree with you but you'll always get people wanting him out. can't fucking win. he is left to deal with the players mccoist and warburton brought in. every cunt was moaning that we need a new manager in straight away and waiting to the end of the season wasn't good enough. well we got him in and maybe we should wait until next season to properly judge him. if next season there is no improvement i'll be the first to criticise him and want him sacked. give the guy a chance ffs. this season is up to no good. can't wait for it to be over.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Watching this game like I'm not even connected to either club now. 

Strange feeling 

There is a a weird feeling of detachment between the fans and the players.

fuck knows how we get that back, but I don't see it turning round with the majority of this squad. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye I've seen/heard that mate.

Decent start then madness from.beerman.

Fucking honking

Honestly m8 it wasn't a decent start, apart from Hill standing tall and denying them twice. Prior to that they were passing it past us like we were ghosts.