Would you have Lafferty back?  

511 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Lafferty back?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, writingranger said:

I've nothing much against him but I don't want Norwich rejects thank you. We're building a brave new world around here.

You don't? Not bothered that he denied us a transfer fee while we struggled facing liquidation?

7 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

The clubs official Twitter followed him yesterday. 

All but confirms it. 

Fucking grim.

Between things like this and Brown's red card being over-turned, we've become a club that just rolls over and accepts people shitting on us with zero self-respect.

37 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

You don't? Not bothered that he denied us a transfer fee while we struggled facing liquidation?

Fucking grim.

Between things like this and Brown's red card being over-turned, we've become a club that just rolls over and accepts people shitting on us with zero self-respect.

It bothered me at the time and I don't want him back. But allegiances in football (with football players) is not a thing I pay much attention to, it changes because they become your employer. When it comes down to it there are folk in Boardrooms that I want to see locked up as a result of what happened and I can't wait for 55. The likes of Lafferty should never be part of that. Even if we had a transfer fee for him, he's not good enough.

I think he was rather underappreciated last time round but I'd like to think we'd spend our cash on better and players actually up for the task and appreciate what it means to play for a club like us. 

He can mouth off about it as much as he wants, but it all means nothing after walking out on us.

8 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Fucking grim.

Well doesn't one think that having a convicted criminal as Chairman just does that all on it's. We lose any moral high ground on that alone, far less the number of fucking court actions that we have become accustomed too. then there's all that defending of our honour that king does, not!

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well doesn't one think that having a convicted criminal as Chairman just does that all on it's. We lose any moral high ground on that alone, far less the number of fucking court actions that we have become accustomed too. then there's all that defending of our honour that king does, not!

Give it a rest:huh: There's a boardroom section for boardroom stuff.

This is a thread about a fkn traitor rat bastard called Lafferty and whether or not we would welcome him back. So would you? 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

To echo @jintybear, take a fucking day off man.

Or at least keep your rhetoric for the appropriate threads/sections.