Cam1872

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The thing that is concerning me is if any of it actually correct?

It could be the DR just throwing numbers in the air. 

Of course it is. No club ever sends a 'list' of players available to other clubs with a suggest price on it. That's just asking to be undercut.

Pedro will of told the players, who would of informed their agents. Now the agents will be finding those players clubs.

I'll put this down to shit stirring by our very own super fan Keith Jackson.

2 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Moult > Garner

Walker > McKay 

McLean > Any of our midfield 

Patterson > Tav

Just my opinion 

It's easy to be a big(ish) fish in a small pond. Playing for Rangers is as much about the mentality as anything else. 

Walker hasn't done much more than Templeton (who regularly ripped Whittaker to shreds), and he flopped here. 

Patterson is big and physical, but bang average and as poor a defender as Tav and is currently out with a major knee injury. I'd take Tav all day long. 

Just logged on and saw this bullshit. I guess this is from the usual suspect then? Absolute garbage from the gossip columnist/s once again in my opinion.

Why would we offer a detailed list to all and sundry? It makes no sense whatsoever. Some agents would have been told individually regarding their players futures, but that would be it. I'm sure Pedro will have drawn up a list of his own regarding who may leave/may come in, but suggesting Rangers are offering this list to clubs is ridiculous. 

I'm also tired of the amount of rubbish that 'everyone in the know' is spewing out already, when probably 95% (or more) of them are simply attention seeking pricks (some will know something) and now this. Strap yourself in because it's only going to get worse. I hate this time of the year.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It's easy to be a big(ish) fish in a small pond. Playing for Rangers is as much about the mentality as anything else. 

Walker hasn't done much more than Templeton (who regularly ripped Whittaker to shreds), and he flopped here. 

Patterson is big and physical, but bang average and as poor a defender as Tav and is currently out with a major knee injury. I'd take Tav all day long. 

Can argue either way.

Walker is the best player in the league not at Celtic IMO. He's nothing like Templeton, totally different type of player. Only 23, wouldn't cost a bomb, 15 goals this year. Has to be a target. He's much more effective, physical and consistent than McKay. 

3 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Can argue either way.

Walker is the best player in the league not at Celtic IMO. He's nothing like Templeton, totally different type of player. Only 23, wouldn't cost a bomb, 15 goals this year. Has to be a target. He's much more effective, physical and consistent than McKay. 

He definitely isn't the best player not at celtic, aberdeen finished second, they have a number of players who right now deliver more than walker. They have 3 or 4 players who have been excellent for a number of years. 

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

Well no actually, this is exactly the kind of thing that you need to consider when playing Football Manager. The Football Manager/FIFA joke is misused by a lot of people on here.

Ok take your word on that, must have been updated since i last played and would pretty much sell/rebuild an entire squad when taking over.

Just now, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Just logged on and saw this bullshit. I guess this is from the usual suspect then? Absolute garbage from the gossip columnist/s once again in my opinion.

Why would we offer a detailed list to all and sundry? It makes no sense whatsoever. Some agents would have been told individually regarding their players futures, but that would be it. I'm sure Pedro will have drawn up a list of his own regarding who may leave/may come in, but suggesting Rangers are offering this list to clubs is ridiculous. 

I'm also tired of the amount of rubbish that 'everyone in the know' is spewing out already, when probably 95% (or more) of them are simply attention seeking pricks (some will know something) and now this. Strap yourself in because it's only going to get worse. I hate this time of the year.

I'm already bored out of my head with it