The list

Cam1872

Don't worry the board are working on it 

news early this week apparently. Tomorrow still counts as early right? 

Said it before, Warburton was a hopeless hapless fuckwit, but we are set for another summer of disconnect between board and manager. Manager thinks deals are done only for Dave "I don't have a say because I appointed Stewart Robertson" lying cunt king vetoes any deal because we have not a pot to fucking piss in 

until this cunt is hunted then we are fucked. Expect glamour signings from Qatar for fuck all, "all season ticket money will be invested in the squad" apart from when it isn't. Absolute cunt 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Don't worry the board are working on it 

news early this week apparently. Tomorrow still counts as early right? 

Said it before, Warburton was a hopeless hapless fuckwit, but we are set for another summer of disconnect between board and manager. Manager thinks deals are done only for Dave "I don't have a say because I appointed Stewart Robertson" lying cunt king vetoes any deal because we have not a pot to fucking piss in 

until this cunt is hunted then we are fucked. Expect glamour signings from Qatar for fuck all, "all season ticket money will be invested in the squad" apart from when it isn't. Absolute cunt 

:tu:Superb post and sadly 100% correct

6 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Just waded through 7 pages of posts to see if anyone was able to post evidence that the list was genuine.   Evidence like the list being on Rangers headed paper, the covering letter or fax or email that went with the list etc.   

But no.  I found nothing to indicate that the list is genuine.  So in my book it is entirely fake.  Fake, Fake.  Fake.

Its only purpose has been to stir up more froth of stuff about players that's already under discussion in a zillion other threads.   Until a list verified by the Club as accurate, or verified by another club as having come from Rangers then its fake and an entire waste of time.  Sells newspapers though.  Its what the media do these days in the absence of accurate, fair and balanced reporting of stories that can be verified.   They produce fake news to pep up sales.  

Exactly. 

6 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Just waded through 7 pages of posts to see if anyone was able to post evidence that the list was genuine.   Evidence like the list being on Rangers headed paper, the covering letter or fax or email that went with the list etc.   

But no.  I found nothing to indicate that the list is genuine.  So in my book it is entirely fake.  Fake, Fake.  Fake.

Its only purpose has been to stir up more froth of stuff about players that's already under discussion in a zillion other threads.   Until a list verified by the Club as accurate, or verified by another club as having come from Rangers then its fake and an entire waste of time.  Sells newspapers though.  Its what the media do these days in the absence of accurate, fair and balanced reporting of stories that can be verified.   They produce fake news to pep up sales.  

Should really have just googled it mate or checked the rangers official channels. looking through 7 pages on this for evidence is an enormous waste of time. 

People come on to give opinions on what's written in the press. The only real way to substantiate if its true or not is if pedro says it... Or it happens. 

Its all very well having a shit-list, but the fact remains that most of our players are on long lucrative contracts with no obligation to return to obscurity at some two bit english lower league outfit. So on the basis we will struggle to sell them, we can't possibly just release them all with a tidy severance package or bang goes any transfer budger the Manager thinks he had been promised. So i still think we face the very real possibility of going into the new season with half our squad having been told by the manager he doesn't rate or want them, quite a sobering thought if it comes to pass.

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

A shit and probably fake list which totals around £3M now im sure that figure was mentioned before 

As shit as some of the players on the "list" are we would need to have really lost the fucking plot if we are actively touting them for free. It's in the players and the clubs best interests to command a fee and I'm sure it would only be the agents that have been informed of what the club would expect. There is no need for any club to publish a list with agents able to make a few quid from any transfer. I really do hope it's not true and we are not that clueless

As has already been said, this is fuckin brutal.

Unless they are going to try and spike the Cup Final run up by announcing a few players on Friday which would be nice.

Have to run an extra page in the Paper because they'll have already printed of

" The Sainted Brenda won a Treble " Mhanky Mob Souvenir Pull Out

The only pulling out they cunts will be used to is reversing out of the confessional with ring sting.

So - we are now publishing price lists? Yes players may have a price - it might even be on a 'free' but the concept of 'faxing' :pipe: a list of prices around doesn't make any sort of sense - so I'm calling bullshit 

Of course the list is false.  Made up by a hostile media, or inspired by a hostile media to be made up by a third party then passed on to the media as a genuine article.   It's complete and utter rubbish.  Such lists and any other information about players leaving only has authentic credibility if Rangers itself publishes it.

Bear in mind we live in a country where the media (papers, TV companies, other media companies) are intrinsically and institutionally hostile to Rangers.  They will do anything short of unlawful and illegal in order to have a go at Rangers, to attack the Club, to ridicule players and manager.   Why the Board does not take this head on and publicly call the media to account is something I do not understand.   By remaining continuously silent they encourage yet more baiting of the Club, the Manager, the players and the Support by the media.

If anyone could point to how many times over the last season a fair, accurate, and balanced media report about Rangers was printed or aired by mainstream Scottish newspapers, by and by Scottish reporting in other media ie BBC and STV and BT and Sky then it would be useful to see the list of dates and subjects.    I am aware of no such news reporting that is fair, accurate and balanced.    

6 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Doesn't really mean much, he's under contract so will be expected to return for pre-season whether he's in the long term plans or not

It suggests he isn't on a list to be punted but as I highly doubt he'd say see you all next season if he's expecting to be out the door. Add in to this that his Dad says the whole list thing is a lot of shite as well. It's made up nonsense once again 

14 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It suggests he isn't on a list to be punted but as I highly doubt he'd say see you all next season if he's expecting to be out the door. Add in to this that his Dad says the whole list thing is a lot of shite as well. It's made up nonsense once again 

Aye that list talk is likely made up, I just don't necessarily think it means Windass will still be here by the end of this summer window. With the European campaign starting so early it'll be difficult to get rid of too many players until replacements are ready to be brought in

32 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He did too mate in a anther tweet. 

On 2017-5-24 at 7:25 AM, rangersmad86 said:

Seems about right to me, I'd keep Tav perhaps I think he could be a good player for us in a better team. He has a degree of talent at least. 

Just wish we played him wide right :( easily our best attacker. he ghosts past people

Never mind the unwanted list.. Pedro will not be getting his wanted list and will be stuck with pretenders in Rangers jerseys until he goes by "mutual consent".

Daves surname is actually offensive to kings everywhere as he's about as rich as the guy who made reggae reggae sauce.  This guy need hounding out- what credible investors will part with cash when the main shareholder is a dodgy bastard.  He's as dodgy as Craig whyte

garner valued at 500k and we paid 1.8 m  that's seven goals in over 30 appearances  that's nearly 200k a goal if we do only recoup that amount  in one of the shittiest league in Europe

I really hope  Waggy Garner kiernan find new clubs this window i just  can't stand the fucking sight of them in our jerseys.