Forrester sent away from Auchenhowie

lol doesn't take much for people to fucking hate one of our players, we know nothing of this incident - just a little write up in the paper. i know it's easy to believe almost all of our players have some kind of attitude problem - we pretty much hated everyone in this squad. But come on, we don't know anything, and frankly he's still a rangers player. To call him a waster or a loser with such little information is a bit out of order and doesn't really go much towards showing any great intellect.

If we find out what's happened and he's been a dick then fair enough, just now we no nothing and he's still a rangers player.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he left everything on the pitch anytime he played, looked like he was playing for the jersey. 

But like so many of them, they thought they had made it and believed failing was good enough at this club. 

This will be the biggest club they all ever play for, they'll regret it at the end of this season, if not the next

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I remember when we were linked with him initially some posted up the Doncaster forum and their fans basically said he was a waster and good riddance......i remember posters wanking themselves to his signing such was their blindness and faith in MW, when I was more cautious about signing a Doncaster Rovers reserve player for us I was shot down in flames.

Yes he had some good moments but ultimately Doncaster Rovers reserves have no place at Rangers 

Rant over:mutley:

Think the sheep fans did the same with Ryan Jack to be fair

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This will be the biggest club they all ever play for, they'll regret it at the end of this season, if not the next

This, these guys will never ever play for a club like ours again. When we get back to where we belong, they will know they either fucked up or were never Rangers class. They will forever have regrets.......We won't!

Ironically, Forrester is one of the few who showed the right attitude ON the park. 

It's a shame really, as he started last season really well and gave us a bit of fight and goals from midfield. 

At the end of the day, if he isn't applying himself then Pedro has no other option than to get rid. 

23 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Time will tell on that one but I don't think Doncaster fans had any reason to be bitter about the fact it was Rangers he was signing for unlike those bitter sheep shagging bastards:aberdeen:

The guy has talent but is one of those that would rather be seen to be a footballer than actually put the effort in to be a decent player. I posted this before but during the first Old Firm game at Ibrox there was a long stop in play and I was watching him stare at Patrick Roberts feet  for ages and he then clearly pointed at his boots and said something. I'm guessing he said I like your boots and I could see Roberts reaction and it was clearly one of "what the fuck mate this an old firm game and you're talking about my boots " the over rated winger then trotted off and told another of his over rated team mates. That summed Harry up for me, couldn't give a flying fuck. Plus when I added him on Twitter he PM'd me trying to punt some health product for twenty quid a month. Get him to fuck ??

Disappointed. Not so much that he is leaving, moreso the fact that he hasn't let his talent shine through if his attitude has been an issue.

If he sorted himself out he could have done well for us. Has ability that I would have liked to have around the team.

Disappointing that he seems to have thrown it all away.

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He did a decent job at times under an awful manager but basically like a lot of Warburton signings he just not good enough.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Warburton was a Second Tier manager, who signed second tier players, whom he presumed would score for fun in our league, and it backfired on him, because the second tier in England is a low level league. And so are the managers in it, on the whole. And as for English managers...what in the fuck happened to them????????????????

Liked Forrester and never once in the Rangers shirt did I question his attitude ,in fact sometimes he was trying too hard to his detriment. My biggest problem was that he chose the wrong option in the final third far too often and the Xmas old firm game was a perfect example when he went solo when a slip inside to Dodo would probably have earned us the equaliser. Good luck to him though for it's plain Pedro is not a fan and he'd sense he's not wanted and there'll be a few more like him.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Theres a difference between buying a player from a random Championship club and taking a clubs captain that are absolutely obsessed with us. Of course the sheep are gonna talk shit about him, whereas Watford fans had no reason to lie. If Ryan is a waster I don't think he'd have been given the captains armband anyway.

I was a fan of Forrester but I think and hope Jack turns out to be a far better signing.

52 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Everybody but, Miller and Foderingham, then? 

Arguably.

I'd get rid of all the old shite bar those two, Wallace and maybe McKay and Wilson at a push (only if we can't replace them).

This doesn't include Rossiter and Kranjcar as they were out for basically the whole season so I don't really have an opinion on them.