Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I would not give you to January on here with shite like that.  

Look mate I get it, two of my mates want him gone now. And I am certainly dubious but clearly the board is trying to back him, so All I am saying is give him at least until the next window to impress. I mean we are still barely into this window.

Just now, Jimbob11 said:

Look mate I get it, two of my mates want him gone now. And I am certainly dubious but clearly the board is trying to back him, so All I am saying is give him at least until the next window to impress. I mean we are still barely into this window.

No thanks, and the board can go also if they are stupid enough to back him.  Disgraceful appointment which should never have happened.  

Maybe if enough fans demand their season money back then they will do as the fans please as it all bull shit and cheap options with this board. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

No thanks, and the board can go also if they are stupid enough to back him.  Disgraceful appointment which should never have happened.  

Maybe if enough fans demand their season money back then they will do as the fans please as it all bull shit and cheap options with this board. 

Fair enough my man, I think we will have too agree to disagree. I have my issues with the board but right now I am happy they are backing the manager. If he doesn't work out I will be one of the first to say so.

2 minutes ago, Jimbob11 said:

Fair enough my man, I think we will have too agree to disagree. I have my issues with the board but right now I am happy they are backing the manager. If he doesn't work out I will be one of the first to say so.

Do you attend games? Because I just shelled out yet again about £800 on 2 books when even a blind man could see last season he did not have what it took. 

One of the worst calls we could have made and needs to go now 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

place is hoaching, one cunt joined in 2008 and had almost zero posts tillApril his year

To be fair to the other lurkers the banter in this place can be a tad intimidating lol

11 minutes ago, Jimbob11 said:

I used too, I had my season book for 12 years. Gave it up in 09 for health reasons. Make as many games as I can. Why do you ask?

I have health issues also and I have 2 books so my heart goes out to you.  I'm lucky or unlucky as I am a 10 mins drive from ground.  

Why I ask as you get all these fans who never attend Ibrox telling us how our club should be run, but as you say you have done a good few seasons and personally myself I have been on the brink of giving up on numerous occasions myself 

He's an effing clown. All talk and no substance. I thought last season that he was the worst manager in the scottish premiership apart from the Inverness manager whose name escapes me.  I absolutely believe that at least 50% of bears who regularly watch Rangers could have got us through that tie last night and into the next round. I absolutely genuinely believe that.  It's beyond shambolic and even seeing his face now makes me angry.  Pedro gtf asap you are stealing a wage from us you are no more a manager than my missus.

When Caxhina subbed on three midfielders for three defenders in the second half of his second or third game - we scrapped a draw - when he had a legit centre half on the bench it was obvious this was a guy whose ineptitude was matched only by his complete and utter arrogance! Said at the time that he was going to be a disaster. Then came the 5-1 humping at home, that should have been ten. Then the sheep winning at Ibrox and now this - a defeat to the fourth best team in Luxembourg, without doubt the worst loss I can think off as a club!

He's bought some amount of pish on the transfer market, he takes our most saleable asset and announces to the world he's been booted to the under twenties - reducing his value to 500K - he makes Halliday, a guy respected in the dressing room, look stupid and he fixates on green boots and bullshit soundbites that he thinks the fans will lap up.

if he stays I can guarantee we are going to be sitting mid table by the end of August and probably booted out the league cup if we get any half decent mob away from home. Tactically inept, has not won over the dressing room and can't whip up a performance against a team of posties and delivery drivers!!  And it really won't surprise me if comes out with a pile of bullshit excuses today and clings on to the job for as long as it takes to get a fair wad of compensation from the club!

It's so bad I'd give my right arm to get Big Eck back!!  : o

12 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

When Caxhina subbed on three midfielders for three defenders in the second half of his second or third game - we scrapped a draw - when he had a legit centre half on the bench it was obvious this was a guy whose ineptitude was matched only by his complete and utter arrogance! Said at the time that he was going to be a disaster. Then came the 5-1 humping at home, that should have been ten. Then the sheep winning at Ibrox and now this - a defeat to the fourth best team in Luxembourg, without doubt the worst loss I can think off as a club!

He's bought some amount of pish on the transfer market, he takes our most saleable asset and announces to the world he's been booted to the under twenties - reducing his value to 500K - he makes Halliday, a guy respected in the dressing room, look stupid and he fixates on green boots and bullshit soundbites that he thinks the fans will lap up.

if he stays I can guarantee we are going to be sitting mid table by the end of August and probably booted out the league cup if we get any half decent mob away from home. Tactically inept, has not won over the dressing room and can't whip up a performance against a team of posties and delivery drivers!!  And it really won't surprise me if comes out with a pile of bullshit excuses today and clings on to the job for as long as it takes to get a fair wad of compensation from the club!

It's so bad I'd give my right arm to get Big Eck back!!  : o

To be fair it is a bit early to say if his signings have been pish. I am as pissed off as the next guy about Barrie but it is clear his attitude was awful and if we are being honest he had zero consistency. Don't get me wrong his first touch at times was exceptional but £500k plus (hopefully) a sell on fee would be ideal.

He's been backed by the board and brought in a load of new players.  Most of them have a connection to him nationally or to where he's managed before.

If I thought there was even a small chance that he'll come good, common sense dictates that he has to be given some time to get them to gel.

Sadly I think there is zero chance - total imposter.  

What a mess

13 minutes ago, Jimbob11 said:

To be fair it is a bit early to say if his signings have been pish. I am as pissed off as the next guy about Barrie but it is clear his attitude was awful and if we are being honest he had zero consistency. Don't get me wrong his first touch at times was exceptional but £500k plus (hopefully) a sell on fee would be ideal.

Fair comment on the players - though I have my doubts already

On McKay, its not about him per se, it's about shouting to the world that he's not in your plans and surplus to requirments - in no scenario does that make sense. His demotion to the under 20's is what a complete amateur/incompetant does, almost always loses you respect of exisitng players and it massively undercuts the players transfer value.

Tactically, Pedro is the worst I've seen. He thinks he's above Scottish football and can just throw out players in any structure - in the game he subbed off the three defenders he had Holt falling back into the centre half position ffs. Jason Holt at Centre half and he had Senderos on the bench (who I admit is shite, but he's a centre half). That sums up Pedro and his utter cluelessness.

Anyway, if he stays, all will be clear after four or five games - sadly it's not going to be fun to learn what we already know!!

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

Fair comment on the players - though I have my doubts already

On McKay, its not about him per se, it's about shouting to the world that he's not in your plans and surplus to requirments - in no scenario does that make sense. His demotion to the under 20's is what a complete amateur/incompetant does, almost always loses you respect of exisitng players and it massively undercuts the players transfer value.

Tactically, Pedro is the worst I've seen. He thinks he's above Scottish football and can just throw out players in any structure - in the game he subbed off the three defenders he had Holt falling back into the centre half position ffs. Jason Holt at Centre half and he had Senderos on the bench (who I admit is shite, but he's a centre half). That sums up Pedro and his utter cluelessness.

Anyway, if he stays, all will be clear after four or five games - sadly it's not going to be fun to learn what we already know!!

Regarding the tactics I hope you end up wrong lol regarding McKay  I think you are right. Sending him to the under 20s and then denigrating him basically invited low bids.