Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

23 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

they finished 20 points behind a team cliftonvile beat 3-1 on agg last year. 

there is no excuses. this is bad, and no way should McKay be allowed to leave and dalcio stay. 

Fuckin hell

11 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

at least he can go past a player ffs and has a bit about him, you see dalcio? ffs hahahahaha falling over the ball etc. 

Yeah, he can, but he very rarely did. That's the issue - he's a shitebag. If his heart matched his talent he's be some player.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

serious question, McKay or dalcio ?

Serious answer - based on two games probably neither. But I won't right off a player after 2 games. I also won't accept a guy who is too scared to take a player on is good enough for us because a new signing doesn't do it in his first two matches.

It doesn't have to be an either or.

If our board are prepared to settle for another season like last (probably worse), then our manager isn't the biggest problem. We're stuck in limbo and completely rudderless.People need to accept responsibility and do something about it and fast. I commend the board for backing the manager, but they should never have appointed him in the first place. Yes, hindsight is great, but now that we know, something should be done about it sooner rather than later. We can't afford to keep giving things time, when it's blatantly fucking obvious that all we're getting is the same old shite. Now is the time to make the transition on the moment and get a proper fucking manager. 

He's never going to take us forward, wasn't happy when we appointed him in the first place. but hoped with his own signings and chance to stamp his authority we would see improvement. So far we haven't and the result tonight is inexcusable 

McInnes isn't the answer either, bottled it against the Taigs time and time again as a Manager.

Since he became the manager it has been one embarrassing statement after another. Best squad in Scotland, before the semi final the players were scared, using glasses to try and show a formation and tactics to the media, green boots and we are the people. It's all fucking bullshit and he should be shown the door. Absolutely fucking embarrassed. 

Never thought I'd see mer shite posted than mine.

Year on year not one of the three Scottish teams have qualified. Yet here we are first year in, like we have a God given to get through, with half a team of tried chancing spineless wanks and the other other half just in the fucking door. 

Now the common denominator in all this is king and this fuckng inept board. King has ripped the piss now for almost 3 seasons now, yet it's all the players and the manager's fault.. Just any cunt but king and this board. Yes the managers have been poor. Yes the players have been even worse than that. 

This board providing drip feed loans are ultimately lining their pockets. Bottom line, they cannot and will not deliver enough investment to meet our expectations. Time we got used to it and stop bleating like fucking sheep, because this isn't ending anytime soon.  A new manager would solve the problem?! Yes, just bring another Rangers man, McKinnes. He'll sort it! Just another fucking loser.

It will be a roller coaster with Pedro, but realistically what else can we expect? We have problems that run far deeper than on the park and until that is sorted, better get the BP under control.

Just get to fuck right fucking now, you play that utter cunt Windass who sold the jerseys, and cost us the tie, yes, the team were fucking horrendous, but that shitebag bottled the first challenge which let the guy in to cross for the first goal, then he jumps on one of them for their free kick, if you think he's a Rangers player then you're never a Rangers manager!!  Fucking total embarrassment!!

The manager is getting some amount of stick and being honest I think whilst some of it is definitely warranted our under 18s should be beating that shower of utter dross with Ray Charles in the dugout as manager. The players are to blame tonight it was fucking abysmal 

His management is fucking terrible as well.

I also find it pretty worrying that not one player like Miller or Wallace have complemented the training or preparation work. Jack recently dodged around questions about this recently as well.

We need better. Look at what a good manager did for the filth. Shite players turned into a team that won fucking everything unbeaten.

We get a chancer who makes us worse.

I'm all for giving managers chances but two things just don't sit quite right with me when it comes to Pedro. 1) His results in big games have been pish. Take away the 3-0 at pittodrie we have suffered a deflating 2-0 defeat in a semi against celtic which was followed up the very next week by our worst result at home ever to them. Losing at home to Aberdeen for the first time in 25 years and then tonight. 2) Doesn't Pedro just seem like a manager the taigs would have picked up in the 90s?

Had the chance when Warburton left to raise the bar the same way the tarriers did with the tranny shagger and go and get a top class manager like de Boer or van bronkhorst but no the board shat it and got a yes man like Pedro. Get him to fuck!!!!

cunts an imposter!

On 4 July 2017 at 10:38 PM, Blue Avenger said:

Never thought I'd see mer shite posted than mine.

Year on year not one of the three Scottish teams have qualified. Yet here we are first year in, like we have a God given to get through, with half a team of tried chancing spineless wanks and the other other half just in the fucking door. 

Now the common denominator in all this is king and this fuckng inept board. King has ripped the piss now for almost 3 seasons now, yet it's all the players and the manager's fault.. Just any cunt but king and this board. Yes the managers have been poor. Yes the players have been even worse than that. 

This board providing drip feed loans are ultimately lining their pockets. Bottom line, they cannot and will not deliver enough investment to meet our expectations. Time we got used to it and stop bleating like fucking sheep, because this isn't ending anytime soon.  A new manager would solve the problem?! Yes, just bring another Rangers man, McKinnes. He'll sort it! Just another fucking loser.

It will be a roller coaster with Pedro, but realistically what else can we expect? We have problems that run far deeper than on the park and until that is sorted, better get the BP under control.

We need to see the bigger picture within our club. We badly need investment but there's no chance of that happening anytime soon. And people need to realise why

22 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

The manager is getting some amount of stick and being honest I think whilst some of it is definitely warranted our under 18s should be beating that shower of utter dross with Ray Charles in the dugout as manager. The players are to blame tonight it was fucking abysmal 

He'd need to be dug out.

Struggling to see what he has shown so far that you can build on?  Its been possible improvements when he gets time with the squad and some new players.  It was a gamble,  but now it looks like a chance in a million he will be competitive in the league.

Voted for him to go.   Financially, it won't happen though.   The crows have come home to roost with this strange appointment by our board. They thought they had the real deal on the cheap. All they have is sizzle and no meat.  A man who talks about footballing principles and warriors etc, but who has produced nothing in football.................ever!.  Our Board have no clue as to who can do a job here with what money we have. Our Club have the best support in the country and simply waste it on trusting imposters, who sweet talk on the interview.

For me this is nearly as bad as Berwick Rangers. I still remember that as a kid. It was worse of course, because then, we had a really good team. Now we have no team really. This is not a true Rangers team? Yes we are caught cold, playing with many changes in June, before a team has blended. However, the signs were there, even in those friendly games, that JC was not improving things. He could not improve a team he inherited and now he cannot win a two leg over part time minnows from a tiny footballing country.  He has some football record eh? Can only hope the players to come in can improve things. I may be fucking dreaming though!

The problem i have with Pedro is since he arrived iv'e seen nothing to suggest he knows what he's doing. He rambles on about transitions and second balls etc and im not sure the players get what he's on about , certainly dosen't look like it. 

He dosen't seem to like creative players as he's chopped Mackay, O'Hallaron and Forrester, ok theyre no great but im sure they could only improve that shambles tonight. We create very little and that needs to change. 

Tbh with this squad we were never reaching the group stages anyway but we have potentially lost a fair bit of revenue with this early exit, every time we think were turning a corner we hit another wall. 

We need a manager who knows  how to set up a team that can ultimatly close in on Septic , Pedro aint that guy im afraid.