• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I wonder if any of our board members are aware of this situation, maybe the RO could let us know. 

The fuck is an RO?

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I am now hearing this guy stayed in Scotland after the first leg and spent the weekend in Cumbernauld at QH gaff with him and BABN.

One lick of that carpet and you're higher than a helter skelter

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Was the guy ineligible

That's the question. If you fail a drugs test are you banned immediately? Can he be registered to play in the tournament until his hearing or whatever? 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:mutley:

The Rangers Observer mate, the new board outlet for informing the fans. 

Thanks for your prompt response. Still none the wiser :lol:

Just now, WWTC said:

That's the question. If you fail a drugs test are you banned immediately? Can he be registered to play in the tournament until his hearing or whatever? 

I'd doubt it you are banned from that moment surely that's what happens in boxing etc.

7 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Floating around a few other forums the opinion seems to be the consequence to his failed test hadn't been handed out yet, the question remains though whilst they awaited that outcome did they need to get clearance from UEFA for him to play. 

By the fact that progres have said they are confident of getting clearance in retrospect there is a suggestion they did need it and didn't get it. 

To be clear everything I have said there is speculation lifted from various places. Could well be bullshit. 

What has Joe Miller had to say? - he  probably played in the game.