Welcome home Graham Dorrans

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Tbf it was tarrier behaviour and honking patter from said "good" bear on the other post,he's a fucking prick and his patters pish ye ask me 

It's a forum and it's all about opinions and like arseholes everybody has one..Don't take it personally and lets see what Dorrans brings to the Team..

1 minute ago, one55 said:

can't even get excited. probably yet another fucking donkey pedro has brought in.

I doubt Dorrans is a player Caixinha knows very well. I'd imagine JJ would have been aware of Dorrans along with many other people at the club and have advised him to go for it.

Signings like Dorrans, Walker and Jack are sensible and the guys have enough about them to improve us. It's just the shite roundabout that Pedro has brought in himself that worry me 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I doubt Dorrans is a player Caixinha knows very well. I'd imagine JJ would have been aware of Dorrans along with many other people at the club and have advised him to go for it.

Signings like Dorrans, Walker and Jack are sensible and the guys have enough about them to improve us. It's just the shite roundabout that Pedro has brought in himself that worry me 

hope i'm wrong...maybe he will turn out a great player for us 

20 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looks like it's finally done,some much needed good news absolutely buzzing for the this signing could be player of the year,yassssssssssss:bow:

Lloyd dislikes this. 

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

It's a forum and it's all about opinions and like arseholes everybody has one..Don't take it personally and lets see what Dorrans brings to the Team..

So have we not heard enough of the yous cheated pish from the taigs? do we really need to hear it from so called bears? as I said pish patter and a pathetic attempt at "humour"

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Club twitter confirmation to follow very soon! 

A. It's not official until confirmed by the club, so your thread is invalid.

B. Your thread title doesn't have three asterisks either side of it, so isn't official.

C. Stop being such a cunt.

27 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looks like it's finally done,some much needed good news absolutely buzzing for the this signing could be player of the year,yassssssssssss:bow:

Well done on beating the chuckle brothers to the post.