Barry Ferguson bankrupt.

K.A.I

10 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Could be a case of being delclared bankrupt so he doesn't have to pay a massive fine or something like that, I have no idea what I'm talking about but 50 Cent was declared bankrupt just so he didn't have to pay a tax bill or some shit when he's clearly not bankrupt.

I don't even know what I'm talking about

You're talking sense I reckon but I don't know what I'm talking about. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Could be to force him to pay a bill, or his money is tied up somewhere and he can't raise enough to pay a bill just now.

I don't really know the process but if you've assets or money tied up, can the creditors not put a claim on them, liquidate whatever stock you've got and get paid that way? I'd have thought just saying nah my cash is tied up and I've only got assets not cash wouldn't cut it

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

tbf you can go bankrupt and have a nice stash of dosh.

companies do it all the time.... then reinvent themselves two months later. The company bit protects their stashes:

Keysersoze Ltd

SozeKeyser Ltd

Keysersacunt Ltd

a bit like when @LaudrupsPatrickBoots changed his name for a short time.....  it was still him but just with a name change to help raise some funding for a fantastic cause..

:whistle:

55 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

My mate always said that John Terry would the first of the funny money Brigade to go tits up.

Is this pre-emptive about EBT's hiding the dosh ?

I thought the same thing - if a shit storm is coming clear the decks before it hits.

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

companies do it all the time.... then reinvent themselves two months later. The company bit protects their stashes:

Keysersoze Ltd

SozeKeyser Ltd

Keysersacunt Ltd

a bit like when @LaudrupsPatrickBoots changed his name for a short time.....  it was still him but just with a name change to help raise some funding for a fantastic cause..

:whistle:

Bloody admin on here never did sort that out :lol:

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

I don't really get how people don't like him.

was a cracking player for us and could do with a few more players like him in our team today 

Walking out on us after Champions League qualification.
Undermining managers to get his own way in training.
Writing constant pish about us for the Daily Record and taking their money.
Saying winning the League Cup with Birmingham was his best feeling/achievement in football.
Taking 3-buses to the UEFA Cup Final with tickets from Rangers that included tarrier friends and family whilst some good fans went without.

Great player. Loved him as a player first time. I genuinely thought he was world class from 1998-2003 even though people disagree with me but he's a clown of a guy. As is his brother. 

1 hour ago, Juniorsparkie said:

My mate always said that John Terry would the first of the funny money Brigade to go tits up.

Is this pre-emptive about EBT's hiding the dosh ?

Your mates a tit then. Terry was earning over 100k a week for over 10 years and the last 5 of those was closer to 200k. He also has several investment firms set up.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Great player. Loved him as a player first time. I genuinely thought he was world class from 1998-2003 even though people disagree with me.

He was a world class player during that era. No question about it. I remember the England v Scotland play off game at Wembley which the away team won and he was absolutely stupendous that night. Untouchable.

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

He was a world class player during that era. No question about it. I remember th England v Scotland play off game at Wembley which the away team won and he was absolutely stupendous that night. Untouchable.

He mixed it and matched the best in the world at that time Beckham, Ince, Scholes, Matthaus, Effenberg, Mendieta, Van Bommell, Ballack, Ortrega, Vanoli - you name it.