Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Siam69

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Slowly but surely we are getting more and more like the tarrier support everyday.

offended by everything and cheated not defeated.

The only way to put Lennon, Stokes, Griffiths et al back in their cardboard boxes is by winning on the park..

I just hate this shite . Comparing us to them . Where is all this pish coming from . "Taig like "

It just does my head in

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate TLB as much as the next Rangers fan but fuck me this is cringy as fuck, we gave this roaster it stinking all day, deservedly so, he's a horrible bastard but if you give it you have to be able to take it back, this statement is embarrassing as fuck and stinks of deflecting from the result.

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

Certainly be more good than telling us Lennons a Cunt it's not new news.

Neither will make a difference to yesterday's result, but at least it's highlighting Lennon's behaviour which the media won't do.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Neither will make a difference to yesterday's result, but at least it's highlighting Lennon's behaviour which the media won't do.

The Board should take it up with the Sfa this Fan group has little or no sway.

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is great post mate . Many of us feel exactly the same as you . .

I think that is their aim though . To try and sicken us off ,make us give up on the club we love .

We just don't let them bruv . Never

Think the statement is pish. It's not boxing clever. Club 1872 should be pressurising the board to take action in the offices of games governing body. 

I quoted this post because it actually makes me sad.

"We just don't let em" I agree wholeheartedly.

But we were born to it. The next generation won't be. We have Rangers in our hearts. Our kids and grandkids won't. The ONLY way we will remain the premier club in this county is if we start winning the league pronto. 

I am as pissed off as the next fan that Andy Halliday sees a red card for punching the air in the middle of the park while popcorn teeth gets fuck all for his antics. But issuing whiney victim "oh woe is me" type statements is what losers do. 

Get the board demanding an explanation of the refereeing decisions behind closed doors and get fucking winning 

16 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

He's not mate, the difference is that if you're a manager of a premier league team he should carry himself with more dignity, Lennons a wee bigoted cunt that gets away with murder up here

We would all love it if it was Caixinha doing it.

Lennon gets all sorts of abuse and he does deserve it, bot he celebrates against us, and we canny take it :lol: 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He's only took that job as an agitator, him and stokes don't give a fuck about hivees, they are only there to be a thorn in our side and they did it with glee yesterday, anybody with any brains knows that, the question is what are we going to do about it ! 

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.63107b262edbfff94524128b20728519.gif

Only people that can do anything about it that won't involve arrests is our players and sadly they rolled over and took it , thought with big Alves previous reputation he'd have cemented stokes , didn't go near him 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

All focus should be on that refereeing performance.

I would hope for a statement from the board that we are seeking urgent discussions with the head of refereeing and the football authorities to discuss on field incidents which cannot be ignored or accepted by the club.

Discussions behind closed doors should not miss the fucking mark.

My genuine concern is as a club and support we say and do nothing and yesterday's refereeing performance is the catalyst for similar such displays against us.

We cannot do nothing.

This is how I see it, but I could not give one fuck what C1872 say, I want to hear something direct from our board about that referee's performance yesterday.

I am not saying it was the only reason for the defeat but many of the decisions made were wrong and influenced the game.

Time for someone to show some balls and stand up for the club and fans.

43 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

All focus should be on that refereeing performance.

I would hope for a statement from the board that we are seeking urgent discussions with the head of refereeing and the football authorities to discuss on field incidents which cannot be ignored or accepted by the club.

Discussions behind closed doors should not miss the fucking mark.

My genuine concern is as a club and support we say and do nothing and yesterday's refereeing performance is the catalyst for similar such displays against us.

We cannot do nothing.

Absolutely agree. On one hand many condemn the 'dignified silence of the past' and now many are saying that making statements and petitions is taig like. Lets make up our minds. Remember petitions got us put to the bottom league, shouting their tim mouths off created a refs strike and we don't seem to have had many results since. Spewing his lies to the press seems to have worked ok for 'lenny' as the press like to call him. I say, if there is an injustice let them know, if there is a second injustice let them know there is a pattern forming. And at the same time work like fuck to beat them on the park. 

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Think the statement is pish. It's not boxing clever. Club 1872 should be pressurising the board to take action in the offices of games governing body. 

I quoted this post because it actually makes me sad.

"We just don't let em" I agree wholeheartedly.

But we were born to it. The next generation won't be. We have Rangers in our hearts. Our kids and grandkids won't. The ONLY way we will remain the premier club in this county is if we start winning the league pronto. 

I am as pissed off as the next fan that Andy Halliday sees a red card for punching the air in the middle of the park while popcorn teeth gets fuck all for his antics. But issuing whiney victim "oh woe is me" type statements is what losers do. 

Get the board demanding an explanation of the refereeing decisions behind closed doors and get fucking winning 

Are you related to David Murray mate ,by any chance ?

Cause that's what he thought and told us  . It was the only thing that mattered to him, the assembly and just about everyone that would listen .

Meanwhile , we were being blindsided by everything in this Country . The political landscape was changing and our enemies were working their arses off to change things and tip the balance of power in their favour . They succeeded . We may not like admitting it . But they did .

It is how we respond that matters .

Winning football games of football  are not played on a tv screen

There are many many elements to making a team successful on the football pitch and the club successful off the pitch .

We have got a bright future but it's how we deal with the latter , that will help us gain some power back . Not just winning of football games against also ran opposition

30 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Its important that his actions are highlighted in the media as fans cannot be charge with bringing the game into disrepute or inciting violence but he certainly can. 

A separate statement on the referee should have been released also. 

Not a peep about his actions yesterday in the papers or the ref, we lost stupid goals but the antics of the Lurgan bigot and the incompetent referee need to be highlighted by Club1872 because the media in this country cannot cover our club impartially. We have had players jailed for less than stokes did in the first incident with Tav. There is a difference with complaining about genuine injustice and complaining about everything like the tarriers do and you know what they are all running scared to say anything to upset them.

45 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

As I said this week we better grow a set as a club and demanding answers or the last cunt out turn out the lights.. Call it taig like or whatever you wish but we need to do something drastic to try and get some balance back in the game..

Thats all am asking for is a fair balanced approach. 

Spot on KK, a line has to be drawn in the sand. It's getting beyond a joke. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He's only took that job as an agitator, him and stokes don't give a fuck about hivees, they are only there to be a thorn in our side and they did it with glee yesterday, anybody with any brains knows that, the question is what are we going to do about it ! 

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.63107b262edbfff94524128b20728519.gif

Are those two guys still in prison?

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We would all love it if it was Caixinha doing it.

Lennon gets all sorts of abuse and he does deserve it, bot he celebrates against us, and we canny take it :lol: 

All day , You have had a go at fellow bears and how the para , "taig like" ones are behaving .

Are you not getting bored mate?  Do you not feel a  little attack on anything our enemies do is due???

9 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Absolutely agree. On one hand many condemn the 'dignified silence of the past' and now many are saying that making statements and petitions is taig like. Lets make up our minds. Remember petitions got us put to the bottom league, shouting their tim mouths off created a refs strike and we don't seem to have had many results since. Spewing his lies to the press seems to have worked ok for 'lenny' as the press like to call him. I say, if there is an injustice let them know, if there is a second injustice let them know there is a pattern forming. And at the same time work like fuck to beat them on the park. 

Great post :tu:

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Are you related to David Murray mate ,by any chance ?

Cause that's what he thought and told us  . It was the only thing that mattered to him, the assembly and just about everyone that would listen .

Meanwhile , we were being blindsided by everything in this Country . The political landscape was changing and our enemies were working their arses off to change things and tip the balance of power in their favour . They succeeded . We may not like admitting it . But they did .

It is how we respond that matters .

Winning football games of football  are not played on a tv screen

There are many many elements to making a team successful on the football pitch and the club successful off the pitch .

We have got a bright future but it's how we deal with the latter , that will help us gain some power back . Not just winning of football games against also ran opposition

Mate. I am not necessarily advocating dignified silence. But this is undignified bleating. 

I never saw the game as I was on a plane and having just watched the clips of the refs performance we absolutely should not remain silent.

I take it back about behind closed doors.

But like others have said the statement should have been about the refereeing performance not about that cunts behaviour. Fuck the horrible prick. Use our energy on the more pressing issue of that refereeing performance. 

9 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I agree with most of your post, but IMO it needs to come from the Club not some outfit that most fans do not care about.