Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Siam69

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Slowly but surely we are getting more and more like the tarrier support everyday.

offended by everything and cheated not defeated.

The only way to put Lennon, Stokes, Griffiths et al back in their cardboard boxes is by winning on the park..

The likes of Lennon and Griffiths act like immature wee neds in positions of responsibility. Could you imagine the shitstorm if Pedro had made these gestures to the spoonburners if we scored at Easter Road?

It should be highlighted. He is a poisonous wee rat who was clearly looking for trouble, and not for the first time, and needs dealt with.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only took that job as an agitator, him and stokes don't give a fuck about hivees, they are only there to be a thorn in our side and they did it with glee yesterday, anybody with any brains knows that, the question is what are we going to do about it ! 

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.63107b262edbfff94524128b20728519.gif

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

The likes of Lennon and Griffiths act like immature wee neds in positions of responsibility. Could you imagine the shitstorm if Pedro had made these gestures to the spoonburners if we scored at Easter Road?

It should be highlighted. He is a poisonous wee rat who was clearly looking for trouble, and not for the first time, and needs dealt with.

You would love it though.

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Lennon is a cunt we all know that. Don't need a statement to tell us that. 

We need to beat his shower of shite to stop the cunt doing what he done. 

Statememts will do fuck all. 

They could have just said Lennons an immature cunt and ended it there.

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The guy deepened the sectarian divide in this country with his immature behaviour, the cunt had bullets and a bomb posted to him and still causes trouble, he should be getting warned by the polis let alone the SFA

The country was better without him but he's determined to cause trouble 

The guy causes havoc in Scotland . Other than his own kind . He is despised .

He is in the perfect place to be one of them , get his digs in about Rangers and cause animosity and resentment .  Yet not officially  connected to the reptiles in east end

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

Obviously I agree with the statement overall but you'd think they would at least watch a video of his interview to clarify what he actually said.

Although fucked if I'm watching it.

I heard him on the radio interview saying exactly that. Hes a fucking rat bag liar. He deserves everything he gets. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The guy causes havoc in Scotland . Other than his own kind . He is despised .

He is in the perfect place to be one of them , get his digs in about Rangers and cause animosity and resentment .  Yet not officially  connected to the reptiles in east end

It's like there's 2 celtics in the league with him at Hivs

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

Tbh. Lennon making gestures is the least of our worries.

He is a trouble making wee cunt, history shows that, but we take the bait. He is immature.

He should be an irrelevance.

Agree, It's a daft statement as it deflects away from the Refs performance telling us Lennons a dick is no shock to anyone.

7 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It's like there's 2 celtics in the league with him at Hivs

Feels like it . 6/7 years ago . We played HIVS . There support would applaud minutes silences and all look like guys out of the proclaimers.

Now they have a bunch on Edinburgh junkie neds , that have jumped on this IRA loving shite

Petrie is the instigator in all this accompanied by his jobby jabbing mate Slanty eyes .

They both knew what would happen when they got him into that position .

Don't agree with anyone that says he is irrelevant . He is a venomous, cancerous, poisonous little bastard .

And as the enemies mascot and spokesman . He is a dangerous little bastard .

Like it or not he seeks to hurt our club and traditions at every turn  .

29 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Serious double standards from any supporter of our who are genuinely offended or even bothered by this cunt making some gestures. He's an absolute irrelevance. Get his fucking team pumped and forget about anything else.

Agreed. 

Pointless statements like this one will just lead to there being less of an impact on any future statements made on topics of genuine importance. It just makes us look like a bunch of whiny mopers. 

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

Agree, It's a daft statement as it deflects away from the Refs performance telling us Lennons a dick is no shock to anyone.

Seriously what good would a statement on the ref's performance yesterday do? What difference would it make?

He's a vile, sub-human being and is behaving as we all expected. I wouldn't bother so much with the cretin, but he usually gets such a complicit media to deal him the victim card again. At least he didn't get sent to the stand yesterday...he will for at least one of our games (unless he watches them from the stand having been sent there prior to our games).

I hated the fact that the spoon-burners and him were coming up to join us in the league, as I hoped we'd seen the last of him when he went to Bolton. It just goes to show what so called 'standards' are aimed for by his club. First we had the supporters acting like cunts and now we have some of the players and the manager as well. 

I'll always love my club and always look forward to the next game, but I'm truly sickened by so much stuff that now goes on in this shit 'modern game' of ours, both on and off the park. There's no doubt that a lot of my enjoyment of the game has gone, as hatred from so many sources, including the media, are intent on destroying what enjoyment we have left. This isn't the same game I grew up with and loved.

All focus should be on that refereeing performance.

I would hope for a statement from the board that we are seeking urgent discussions with the head of refereeing and the football authorities to discuss on field incidents which cannot be ignored or accepted by the club.

Discussions behind closed doors should not miss the fucking mark.

My genuine concern is as a club and support we say and do nothing and yesterday's refereeing performance is the catalyst for similar such displays against us.

We cannot do nothing.

1 minute ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

He's a vile, sub-human being and is behaving as we all expected. I wouldn't bother so much with the cretin, but he usually gets such a complicit media to deal him the victim card again. At least he didn't get sent to the stand yesterday...he will for at least one of our games (unless he watches them from the stand having been sent there prior to our games).

I hated the fact that the spoon-burners and him were coming up to join us in the league, as I hoped we'd seen the last of him when he went to Bolton. It just goes to show what so called 'standards' are aimed for by his club. First we had the supporters acting like cunts and now we have some of the players and the manager as well. 

I'll always love my club and always look forward to the next game, but I'm truly sickened by so much stuff that now goes on in this shit 'modern game' of ours, both on and off the park. There's no doubt that a lot of my enjoyment of the game has gone, as hatred from so many sources, including the media, are intent on destroying what enjoyment we have left. This isn't the same game I grew up with and loved.

That is great post mate . Many of us feel exactly the same as you . .

I think that is their aim though . To try and sicken us off ,make us give up on the club we love .

We just don't let them bruv . Never