**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

Positives: Morelos and Jack were excellent..

Negatives: slow,clueless and the manager is a total fraud.

No idea how Miller lasted full game.

Kranjcars fitness is a disgrace.

And then we have Pena and Herrera. Over 3 million spunked and still having fitness issues at end of August.

I thought actually from defence through midfield we looked really comfortable and solid - albeit against a really negative Hearts team. But other than Moralos, it was dire upfront. Even from what I have seen of Herrera, he doesnt look like a prolific scorer

For Pedro to come out and say he is happy with his attacking options is mind boggling.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

:rofl:

That incoherent loser nailed his colours to the mast when he turned down Sunderland.

He's the second best manager in the league he gets the best out of what he has. His side are miles better than ours at a fraction of the cost. He finished well ahead of us last year and is 5 ahead already. 

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

So it's unrealistic to expect us to beat a newly printed hibs and a managerless hearts team? 

Fuck off mate

We are currently Rangers in name only and if you want that to change, go tell it to the fucking board. I'm sure you will be well received, not!

Pedro's not making it work is he. 

I don't see anything from him to make me think he can make it work.  By 'work' I mean nothing more than him delivering on his talk of 'wins, wins, wins' and 'winning momentum' and 'competing for each game as though it was a cup final', and - most importantly - producing a much better and more competitive Rangers side than last season.   He's just not doing any of that nor showing anywhere near enough signs that he is capable of doing it.

So what can be done?   The Board are never going to sack him at this stage.  King will wait until the first half of the season is gone and see what the lie of the land is like at that time, and the prospects for the rest of the season.   I think we are stuck with Pedro until at least the 2nd OF game. 

The way he has got them playing, and his insistence that he has the strikers he needs for the season, tells me that on current performances we are at best going to be pushing for a mid table finish.   I just don't see him having any sort of good idea about how to set up a team to score goals.  

He may, as he claims, be a positive guy and that he grows in strength from the games like the Hibs game last week but the more he speaks the more he risks distancing himself from the reality of the poor performances and lack of winning results.   If he does not find a way of making it work for him pretty soon he will need all the positive waves he can generate for himself for he sure will come under pressure like no other pressure he may have experienced.    And that's before King sets about him at the mid season review.   He's a proud man though, and if he's not been able to make it work a whole lot better by Christmas he might yet be tempted to do a Warburton and start digging a way out.   All he's got to do is do what he said we'd be doing and 'win, win, win'.  Its that simple.  And that difficult 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Positives: Morelos and Jack were excellent..

Negatives: slow,clueless and the manager is a total fraud.

No idea how Miller lasted full game.

Kranjcars fitness is a disgrace.

And then we have Pena and Herrera. Over 3 million spunked and still having fitness issues at end of August.

Kranjcar is an average old man who is only interested at his age on staying in work and picking up a wage. I don't blame him for that. It's the club who are mugs for buying him, the likes of Miller etc should not be starting for Rangers anymore, maybe as a coach.  Alves another pointless signing of an old player.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I thought actually from defence through midfield we looked really comfortable and solid - albeit against a really negative Hearts team. But other than Moralos, it was dire upfront. Even from what I have seen of Herrera, he doesnt look like a prolific scorer

For Pedro to come out and say he is happy with his attacking options is mind boggling.

We look a far more solid unit this year, probably by virtue of having a higher calibre of player in our ranks.

The issue is goals though, and I believe that will take more than a good striker to solve. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

We are currently Rangers in name only and if you want that to change, go tell it to the fucking board. I'm sure you will be well received, not!

Yip the experts on that board are the ones who take the blame for giving this clown the managers job.

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

Kranjcar is an average old man who is only interested at his age on staying in work and picking up a wage. I don't blame him for that. It's the club who are mugs for buying him, the likes of Miller etc should not be starting for Rangers anymore, maybe as a coach.  Alves another pointless signing of an old player.

He's got good hair though

At this point with Rangers with the buying of shit old players who can't play at this level anymore and the lack of signing young hungry players it's going to take years to get a team together which can challenge that lot to win the league. People say the standard of the league is shite and it is, the issue is teams want to beat us, want to do well, games are at a high tempo.

How can you expect to challenge and win lots of games with players who passed it and lack the energy to do it week in week out. The team should be full of young hungry players with lots of energy and the quality required to challenge right now. 

13 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He's the second best manager in the league he gets the best out of what he has. His side are miles better than ours at a fraction of the cost. He finished well ahead of us last year and is 5 ahead already. 

Does he and when did second best become good enough for us?

His side were miles better than the dross we had playing last season. 

Looking back at that embarrassing european result at the start of the season he probably should have been chucked then. Absolutely unacceptable for Rangers to lose to a bunch of carpenters and bar workers in such a humiliating fashion in what is the worst result in the clubs history.