**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, ScotBear said:

If you don't get rid in the summer we've missed our chance as far as I'm concerned. We kept him, so we must now  back him for more than five minutes. 

If the window shut tomorrow I'd be disappointed but so far would you not agree that centre backs, jack, Dorrans and so far morales look to be good signings ?

They've looked decent but not much more than that - and if they aren't being coached and managed properly then results like this happen.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

and as it stands (87th minute) with this "clean slate this season" we've been knocked out of Europe by a team that finished 4th in Luxembourg with 7 new signings and 5-points behind the taigs already with only 3 league games played.

End of last season.....you suggest sack him. I say ok.

new season, new signings, three league games in....you suggest sack him. I say.....really ?! I mean realistically....really ? 

Niko looking old and tired, and he's barely played a half... We've got some good foundations for a decent team. Alves, Cardoso, Jack, Dorrans, Candeias and Morelos but otherwise a lot of players who are finished like Miller, Niko and Wallace or lacking in talent like Tavernier and Windass.