**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Sheep winning aswell 

lucky to get 2nd this season if this continues 

Anyone who debates that McInnes wasn't a better option than Pedro is deluded.  Fuck what they do though, if we can't beat the shittiest Hertz team in a decade then the games up already. 

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

This attitude will see us miles behind the taigs by Christmas. Cut our losses now. Pedro is a consistent failure in the big games.

Your attitude will have us changing managers every 6 months.

We are miles behind celtic whether you like it or not and knee jerk sacking of managers isnt going to help our cause. They are going to get another 30 million quid to spend this year. Its going to take stability and backing from the board and fans. Lets weather the storm of early season and let the lads bed in and see where we are. By mid season if we are looking poor then we can review the situation.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

We are miles behind celtic whether you like it or not and knee jerk sacking of managers isnt going to help our cause. They are going to get another 30 million quid to spend this year. Its going to take stability and backing from the board and fans. Lets weather the storm of early season and let the lads bed in and see where we are. By mid season if we are looking poor then we can review the situation.

i think i agree with that. its no fun sacking managers all the time and then having to pay them to go away.  it keeps me awake at night.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Anyone who debates that McInnes wasn't a better option than Pedro is deluded.  Fuck what they do though, if we can't beat the shittiest Hertz team in a decade then the games up already. 

Mcinnes was the obvious choice

where the fuck they found Pedro who knows?

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Pedro isn't bringing stability and has been backed by the board. He's a consistent failure and has made us arguably worse.

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

This attitude will see us miles behind the taigs by Christmas. Cut our losses now. Pedro is a consistent failure in the big games.

If you don't get rid in the summer we've missed our chance as far as I'm concerned. We kept him, so we must now  back him for more than five minutes. 

If the window shut tomorrow I'd be disappointed but so far would you not agree that centre backs, jack, Dorrans and so far morales look to be good signings ?

I don't think we've a player in our squad who can reliably be a match winner on days like today. Truth is we need 3 or 4 of them.

We haven't played that badly, but likewise.... we haven't looked like getting a winner either. We've no have a pop, no killer pass, no moment of magic, that a game like today needs. 

I think the foundation of a good squad is there, but a squad that will drop a lot of points in winnable games .