Banners on staircase

jjbscotty12

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I've got a great idea for the board and King that will work a lot better than defacing our beautiful main stand with sponsors etc?

Put your money in you cunt!

Na That'll never catch on bbbb.Especially for his liverpool supporting children 

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Have no idea about major structural work. I didn't mention it, so let's hope there's nothing wrong with it. The cladding generally degrades first as we have already seen.

I was more talking about the utilities. Gas, water, electrical services. Boilers, a/c, insulation and so on. Probably from the dark ages and never updated. Guaranteed to cost a fortune to run and maintain it.

Then there is that fucking ticket office. Needs fucking bulldozing.

As for fans helping out, ffs, is that anyway to run a fucking business?!

Then someone mentions Dumbarton in for 30 mil. So just wtf have we become?

We are in the dark ages with mind sets to suit and it's no wonder this board treat us with utter contempt. 

Our biggest rival moves on, as does the rest of the planet have already done.

Draped in plastic ffs!

There is absolutely no structural issue in the stadium. It is all purely a cladding issue and that is being addressed as we speak. All smacks of obsessive timmy rumours, as usual  

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There is absolutely no structural issue in the stadium. It is all purely a cladding issue and that is being addressed as we speak. All smacks of obsessive timmy rumours, as usual  

I won't get into it on a public forum but Ibrox has been majorly neglected for the best part of 15 years. I'll not put anything major on here due to fenians looking in but the stadium really does need work and TLC.

36 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Not before time. Fucking eyesore..was someone at the Club seriously thinking that having big adverts on these iconic structures would be worth the money..??

Grrrr:angrywillie:

"Iconic structures" :lol:

The glass staircases were built in the 80's and look incredibly dated. It's not like the banners were hung from the roof of the main stand and covered up the original listed building. 

21 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The glass staircases were built in the 80's and look incredibly dated. It's not like the banners were hung from the roof of the main stand and covered up the original listed building. 

The staircases look great. Maybe the plasticy brown top looks slightly cheap, but the rest looks great. 

The banners definitely degrade its look.

Also, was built in the 90s.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fact that Some fucking moron/morons at the head of our club have even considered our main stand "for partners/sponsors to utilise the space" is ridiculous.

Rank fucking amateurs running the club.

That's one way of looking at it, and I agree they didn't really work, but at least people at the club are exploring ways to generate revenue.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Jesus fucking christ. 

Thank god they're coming down. But a space for 'partners or sponsor'. 

Why even admit that, you've just made it worse. 

Incase the leak decided to leak the truth had the board lied about their purpose.

Transparency Ben.

8 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

That's one way of looking at it, and I agree they didn't really work, but at least people at the club are exploring ways to generate revenue.

I absolutely get that, mate,  but if the board dont realise that the Bill Struth stand is Sacrosanct then they're completely out of touch with support.

41 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I was lucky enough to work on them and indeed the 8 panels directly above the East Enclosure are all my handiwork..So perhaps I am a little precious about them..:thumbsup:

The fact they are even considering covering it for advertising is fucking bogging. 

These cunts should be held to account and it isn't happening. 

I take it everyone is all for a big fucking Tennants sign on the most iconic main stand in British football? Fucking joke

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Looks like @TEFTONG is the man responsible for the leak. He's just owned up.

Hehehehe..I can assure you that my blocks are not leaking..Perhaps the steelwork is allowing in some water/moisture..If indeed it needs a repointing and mastic removed and reapplied to the frame edges then I would be happy to Supervise the work..I think my price would be very reasonable..:thumbsup: