Greatest Moment as a Rangers Fan

There's so many but I suppose the one for me is Novo taking that penalty,my guts churning and my arsehole going ten to the dozen waiting on his run up.

I couldn't even watch and just waited for the mayhem or the cursing,the relief when that went in and the euphoria was a feeling that will never leave me.

Helicopter Sunday is a close second.

53 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So many - novos penalty - Leeds home and away - edu last minute goal - beating sheep ( the gazza game)  but us winning at porkhead on New Years game (95 I think) 2-4 is the one that springs to mind. 

1st January 1994.

Mars Bars, Macari and Mikhailichenko.

28 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Helicopter Sunday 

Dunfermline 2003 

Florence 2008

5.1. 1988

Inter Milan 1985 ( first away game in Europe although we pumped 3.0)

9 in a row 

Parma 1999

Winning league at the beggars 

If you offered me one game to go back in time and attend personally out of all them it would be winning the league at the piggery . What a day , night and week that must have been .

Not a popular choice but purely because of how much I was dreading it on the morning of the game, stopping the tarriers winning the league at Ibrox in the admin season is up there for me.

Don't think I've ever enjoyed beating those cunts as much as I enjoyed that one. Even in our darkest days they couldn't match our feat of winning the title on their patch.

55 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

If you offered me one game to go back in time and attend personally out of all them it would be winning the league at the piggery . What a day , night and week that must have been .

Was mind blowing.. funny as fuck watching their meltdown too 

76 and 78 Trebles , Peter McCloy finally getting dropped , Souness take over [probably best ] , Nine in a row , Leeds games, First ever champions league competition ,Helicopters, Road to Manchester [Hemdani shit it in the final] ,  Edu , Semi Final , A lot more in between

Just now, kplfishtank said:

Our greatest days are in front of us.

our greatest memories are behind us , and I've far too many to list. 

My favourite toast, 

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future. 

Same sentiment, maybe. 

Novo's penalty in Florence for achievement. 

Helicopter Sunday was brilliant because it was so dramatic but I avoid listing it as really it was another league title at the end of the day, likewise beating the Tarriers at Parkhead to win the league a few years before that. Still great days though - I'm not downplaying it.

I was a teenager when we won 9-in-a-row and even though it was great, I was maybe too young to appreciate what it meant overall.

I'm sure some people might even say later in this thread about that day at Brechin in 2012 but IMO that would be more the most relieved day in your Rangers supporting life rather than greatest. At the time and to this day looking back, I don't think us getting a licence and playing was ever in doubt.

But after all that, I honestly think that title 55 would be the greatest ever. 

Enjoying every game - win, lose or draw - clean and sober since October 11th, 1978.  Winning cup finals and being able to remember them, Old Firm victories and big Euro nights.  Telling my children and friends all about our special club and making the odd trip home to visit Ibrox.  Meeting Rangers fans in strange places (a good thread for the future!!) and enjoying the banter with Celtic fans I come across over here.