Ally and Butcher

BlueMexican

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they have been told to contradict each other for the sake of argument but they're that thick they make an arse of it.

There's an excuse for Butcher, he was never a true blue but you'd think Ally would know better, bet if he was a manager he'd call that a red all day.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Call me old, call me traditional, call me staunch, even call me outdated if you dare, but in my day the players respected the traditions, the fans and the club and behaved like true gentlemen. 

Guys like Alex MacDonald, Tam Forysth, Tommy McLean, Colin Jackson, Bobby Russell, Davie Cooper and Sandy Jardine, loyal to the core, true Rangers men. Class acts as players, following on the grand tradition of the McNeils, Vallance, Hamilton, Cunningham, Morton,  Mieklejohn, Waddell, Gillick, Thornton, Henderson, Greig, McKinnon, and other class acts since............

The likes of Ally and Butcher don't even come close to the guys above in showing respect to our club and its fans. 

Hall Of Fame ? I'd tell them they are no longer required........

Spot on. I've met Alex MacDonald and Colin Jackson,and they are both true blues and absolute gentlemen. Class breeds class,and as much as Ally was a brilliant player,sadly Ally the man doesn't come from the same cloth as any of the players mentioned above. Even Gordon Smith has more decorum than McCoist or butcher.

18 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wonder if they have been told to contradict each other for the sake of argument but they're that thick they make an arse of it.

There's an excuse for Butcher, he was never a true blue but you'd think Ally would know better, bet if he was a manager he'd call that a red all day.

Thats the problem Ally's never been a manager. Straight red for that assault every day of the week. Even the bheast admitted it ffs.

Two fucking slimey hinger oans of the highest order.

mccoist offers virtually no insight into football theory or tactics and butcher is a monotone muppet who spouts utter shite to appease his paymasters at BT. 

If you have BT sports unsubscribe and get rangers telly. 

If I had to sum up BT's punditry in one word it would probably be 'unprofessional'. How hard is it to get people in who talk about tactics and offer a bit more insight into the game rather than just tryna have a laugh it is a complete shambles. Look at the difference to that and when you watch Henry and carraggher etc on sky when they have the touch screen and pointing out things you don't usually notice when watching the game and explaining player positioning etc. 

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

If I had to sum up BT's punditry in one word it would probably be 'unprofessional'. How hard is it to get people in who talk about tactics and offer a bit more insight into the game rather than just tryna have a laugh it is a complete shambles. Look at the difference to that and when you watch Henry and carraggher etc on sky when they have the touch screen and pointing out things you don't usually notice when watching the game and explaining player positioning etc. 

Carragher Souness and Henry along with Neville spoke really well about the game today and the situation at Arsenal. Despite all players being for or against teams they come out with balanced and sensible views

Just now, BlueMexican said:

Carragher Souness and Henry along with Neville spoke really well about the game today and the situation at Arsenal. Despite all players being for or against teams they come out with balanced and sensible views

Exactly - the image BT seems to want to give with its coverage is a bunch of lads having some 'banter'. They will be filming the post match coverage from the pub next.. 

Towing the fuckin party line which is be negative about Rangers.

How anyone can say that challenge on Miller wasn't a red is beyond me..The big cunt even smiled after it knowing he wouldn't be sent off,how sickening Scottish football has become and well done Pedro for putting that wanker Sutton in his place after the game.

We as Rangers fans need to stop slagging off Pedro . He's our manager and all they cunts in the media and other clubs do is look at ways of slagging him and laughing at him and us. He's been nothing but honest and dignified when it comes to us and therefor deserves our support and respect and also our defence against all those anti Rangers wankers out there including ex players.

it was a red card he led with the elbow he made contact with the elbow red card no argument. them saying he was defending himself are at it. your going into a players back no chance do you need to defend yourself unless you know your going to give the player a whack. he could have been yellow for jumping into miller and just perhaps that's what Thompson based the decision on but I doubt it. even later with the hand ball no way can you call an arm raised at that height a natural position so a 2nd yellow should have come out. and well done pedro shutting Sutton down with the comment regarding his coaching experience also liked the we comment he made when Sutton said I ask the questions pedros I can ask questions also class.