Everything that is wrong with an element of our support today

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, The Tavernator said:

Because the values and principles that are dear to our support are based on fucking ignorant uneducated bigoted jobby droppers.

you're a not very nice person

Just now, The Tavernator said:

Because the values and principles that are dear to our support are based on fucking ignorant uneducated bigoted jobby droppers.

Nope. It's not ignorant to want to preserve the union. It's not bigoted to hold a religion in contempt for the crimes they have commuted upon children and adults for centuries. It's not uneducated when you can read the blatant disregard SNP memebers tweets on calling all of our supporters knuckledraggers and H***.

You might want to spend some time with your own, it may surprise you.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Shut your fat trap you are one of the queer'est cunts I've seen post on a Rangers forum ... official Trump despiser ... official soggy biscuit eating dick smoker more like. You don't have a clue posting all the way from Texas just you concentrate on a rain cloud taking everything you own from under your feet which probably isn't much anyway

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shut your fat trap you are one of the queer'est cunts I've seen post on a Rangers forum ... official Trump despiser ... official soggy biscuit eating dick smoker more like. You don't have a clue posting all the way from Texas just you concentrate on a rain cloud taking everything you own from under your feet which probably isn't much anyway

?ffs 

15 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Ffs look about you, you're in the middle of bigotville. This place is disgusting sometimes. No wonder the media has a go at us with the extreme bigotry in our support. No better than the other half of town with their very own band of ignorant fucks.

tbf I'd rather be from bigotville than poofville yaasss

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd have thought he had enough to contend with just keeping his head above water tbh.