*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

14 minutes ago, RangersFCSLO said:

Following Friday evening’s match there were a number of complaints, largely around turnstile waiting times and queueing. 

Rangers have held extensive talks with Partick Thistle and Police Scotland to address these issues.  As a result, the ticketing access procedure has been changed for tomorrow evening’s match with additional staff on duty to facilitate gaining entry to the stadium. Please note that the scanners used on Friday evening will not be in use for this match.  Instead Supporters should present their tickets with the Betfred Cup mark clearly visible to the turnstile operator as they enter the turnstile.  It is hoped that this should significantly reduce waiting times.

In addition, we encourage all supporters to arrive as early as possible in order to aid in ensuring all Supporters gain access to the stadium for kick off.

Turnstiles are open from 18:15.

Rangers Football Club would like to thank our Supporters for their patience over this issue.

One to Watch.

1 hour ago, RangersFCSLO said:

Following Friday evening’s match there were a number of complaints, largely around turnstile waiting times and queueing. 

Rangers have held extensive talks with Partick Thistle and Police Scotland to address these issues.  As a result, the ticketing access procedure has been changed for tomorrow evening’s match with additional staff on duty to facilitate gaining entry to the stadium. Please note that the scanners used on Friday evening will not be in use for this match.  Instead Supporters should present their tickets with the Betfred Cup mark clearly visible to the turnstile operator as they enter the turnstile.  It is hoped that this should significantly reduce waiting times.

In addition, we encourage all supporters to arrive as early as possible in order to aid in ensuring all Supporters gain access to the stadium for kick off.

Rangers Football Club would like to thank our Supporters for their patience over this issue.

I want a refund.

3 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Pena had the ball twice when he came on in the Friday night game and passed it to the other team.

picking him is just desperation to see some of this 2.5 million value he somehow was bought for but he wouldn't get in the team on merit so far, looks hopeless tbh.

what £2.5 m value? where did that figure come from?

Progression to the next round in this competition is secondary to using this game to determine who has the character and ability to let a paedo team that's coming to Ibrox, who have absolutely fuck all respect for our team, our fans, and our stadium with sole the intention of humiliating us, that it is not fucking on! 

For this reason, the starting lineup should include Hodson, Pena, Holt, Nemane, Herrrra, Bates, Dalcio, Beerman, Alnwick, Hardie, and John who are told by Pedro to prove they have the heart and soul to play for Rangers, press like fuck, and take no prisoners.

Win or lose on the weekend, the only thing that is important is that this paedo cunt of a team and their filthy punters leave our stadium knowing that it is absolute fucking hell playing at Ibrox, and scared to come back.

Any of them tying a scarf on our post will fucking pay for it and, if they ever score five goals again at Ibrox, then half their team will need stretchers to get out, and we will cheer like fuck those few Rangers players left on the park that didn't see red.

I'd play Pena, Namane, Rossiter, (if not injured) Wilson, Herrera, Dalcio, John, and anyone else who needs game time, to try to prove they deserve to be at the club. If they're not good enough to beat Patrick Thistle, or at least avoid defeat, they should be got rid of as they're only stealing a wage otherwise.

I'm looking forward to a convincing win tonight, hopefully for Rangers.?

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I like that as a starting line up.

I'm very meh about it.

I'd actually like to see Hardie and Morelos as a front 2 against the likes of thistle.

Can't really accommodate that unless we drop from a back 4 to 3, or don't start Pena who I think needs a start.

If we'd won comfortably on Friday I wonder whether morelos might have been benched for Hardie with a view to protecting him for Saturday.

16 hours ago, RangersFCSLO said:

:lol:

Wit a fucking riddy