Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

no. It's time he was backed. He's fighting against the tide and sooner rather than later, that tide will turn. Look at the way he went after brown. Some say it's embarrassing. The media say he "claims brown elbowed Morelos". I say it's standing up and being counted. Eventually we'll come out on top because we have a manager with real belief.

He has been backed and has made a mess of it, signings, tactics and line ups, the guy is a dud.

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

56% believe he should be given time. Wow. :lol:

Lets see how that list that I made last week is looking now...

* Managed us to a 5-1 humiliation in an Old Firm game at Ibrox.

* Handed the tarriers a Scottish Cup final place with a disgusting performance at Hampden.

* Cost us a 20+ years long record at home to Aberdeen.

* Managed us to categorically the worst European result in Scottish football, possibly British, history; an aggregate defeat against a side who finished fourth in the Luxembourg league.

* Allowed newly promoted Hibs, managed by Lennon, to win at Ibrox in the first home match of the season.

* Drew with ten-man Partick Thistle who, until that night, had registered just 1 point.

And its newest addition;

* Lost his third Old Firm game in-a-row, a 2-0 loss at Ibrox in a game where we failed to lay a glove on them.

The guy is out of his depth; he has spent, in Scottish football context, a fortune on utter shite and is a fucking embarrassment when given the opportunity to speak to the media. We will achieve absolutely nothing under this man.

I wonder how many voting are actually Bears ?

Who else could come in and manage to turn this squad into championship contenders? You always hear people wanting the manager gone, well give some realistic names to replace him. Changing the manager isn't going to achieve anything now. 

Changing in the summer is fine but without major investment financially it won't matter.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

Who else could come in and manage to turn this squad into championship contenders? You always hear people wanting the manager gone, well give some realistic names to replace him. Changing the manager isn't going to achieve anything now. 

Changing in the summer is fine but without major investment financially it won't matter.

That's for the mongos on the board.

7 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

It's not about being championship contenders anymore though it's about working safely to a second place finish and maybe a cup which we can do with a better manager - why can't people see this? Why is Pedro so protected? 

33 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

56% believe he should be given time. Wow. :lol:

Lets see how that list that I made last week is looking now...

* Managed us to a 5-1 humiliation in an Old Firm game at Ibrox.

* Handed the tarriers a Scottish Cup final place with a disgusting performance at Hampden.

* Cost us a 20+ years long record at home to Aberdeen.

* Managed us to categorically the worst European result in Scottish football, possibly British, history; an aggregate defeat against a side who finished fourth in the Luxembourg league.

* Allowed newly promoted Hibs, managed by Lennon, to win at Ibrox in the first home match of the season.

* Drew with ten-man Partick Thistle who, until that night, had registered just 1 point.

And its newest addition;

* Lost his third Old Firm game in-a-row, a 2-0 loss at Ibrox in a game where we failed to lay a glove on them.

The guy is out of his depth; he has spent, in Scottish football context, a fortune on utter shite and is a fucking embarrassment when given the opportunity to speak to the media. We will achieve absolutely nothing under this man.

With all due respect, you said Andy Halliday would boss Scott Brown in the Old Firm games.  With that being said, how can anyone take your opinion seriously?  

I said Andy was shite, which he is, and you say I've got Asperbers.  I still laugh about that meltdown.  Away tae yet bed ya dafty :lol:

2 hours ago, gregswanson said:

we do indeed need at least 30-50 million to challenge; can it be done; yes; is it likely any time soon; nope

Jeez no we don't we simply need a manager and set up capable of taking the 2nd biggest budget in terms of transfers and wages so that it comes down the 4 games between us.

14 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

With all due respect, you said Andy Halliday would boss Scott Brown in the Old Firm games.  With that being said, how can anyone take your opinion seriously?  

I said Andy was shite, which he is, and you say I've got Asperbers.  I still laugh about that meltdown.  Away tae yet bed ya dafty :lol:

That's the second time today you've cracked that made-up pish.

Aspergers boy strikes again.

Turning into the usual Pedro bashing ,teams shite thread,always the same crap getting said over and over.Do the people thats commenting actually go and watch the games?Were not good enough by far but so far this season its been the refs that's caused the difference in the games,just look back and see.Hibs game ,dodgy reffing,same with hearts and same here today. We had a patchwork defence today also,missing 2 key defenders.Call yourselves Rangers supporters....

1 minute ago, RFCHTID said:

Turning into the usual Pedro bashing ,teams shite thread,always the same crap getting said over and over.Do the people thats commenting actually go and watch the games?Were not good enough by far but so far this season its been the refs that's caused the difference in the games,just look back and see.Hibs game ,dodgy reffing,same with hearts and same here today. We had a patchwork defence today also,missing 2 key defenders.Call yourselves Rangers supporters....

That's right it's not the management, board or players it's the refs :lol: 

So far this season it has been the refs,seen an improvement in the team this season,just look back, penalties disallowed,sendings off and not sending off,fouls,freekicks the refs in Scotland are getting away with it,maybe their just shit but call me paranoid if I was that bad at my job I wouldn't have it.

1 minute ago, RFCHTID said:

So far this season it has been the refs,seen an improvement in the team this season,just look back, penalties disallowed,sendings off and not sending off,fouls,freekicks the refs in Scotland are getting away with it,maybe their just shit but call me paranoid if I was that bad at my job I wouldn't have it.

So, it's not Cardoso/Alves/Hodson's fault for Hibs/Pedro's for shite subs?

Hearts we were shite.

Partick was it not shite defending to give away the free kick, a pathetic wall, and then even worse defending by every defender?

Or, Cardoso's shite defending at the first today?

Just the ref?

11 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

How anyone can continue to defend this fraud is beyond me.

Hopefully resigns in his post match interview.

(I expect the blame the ref etc posters to come out in his defence - hence the option :sarcasm: )

You don't have a fuckin clue, you defended the rats who used to occupy our boardroom and now you condem a man who  has had one transfer window. 

Give him a chance to build his own squad.

So how many of his close season signings contributed anything of significance today.?

Alves - injured.

Cardoso - played, made little difference.

Dorrans- played, made little difference.

Jack - played, made little difference.

Dalcio - bench, no appearance.

Candeias - played, made little difference.

Morelos - played, had a couple of efforts.

Pena - played, made little difference.

Herrera - on as sub, no impact.

So the hibs game youre saying that the sending off didn't affect the outcome of the match or the fact there was about 9 yellows given to us before a card yellow was even produced to a player who was running about assaulting anything that moved?Same with the Hearts game,everytime we made a challenge or tackle ,we got penalised,yet they got to kick hack anything that moved. Partick game the reffing wasn't as bad as the other 2 ,but some crappy decisions were made.Today the same again,everytime we tackled,free kicks/fouls ,Morelos getting deemed offside when he was clearly onside,no penalty,Browns use of the elbow on Morelos and Dorrans,yellow cards against us,it all adds up in the end.The Refs in Scotland have got to be looked at,wasnt Thompson just demoted to championship games a couple of weeks ago due to his crap/bias reffing.If this was happening to celtic,they wouldn't be in the position they are in and the refs would be on strike again...

18 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

How anyone can continue to defend this fraud is beyond me.

Hopefully resigns in his post match interview.

(I expect the blame the ref etc posters to come out in his defence - hence the option :sarcasm: )

He has nowhere to hide now and there is no more honeymoon period.  3 league wins in 7 has never been acceptable and shouldn't be for him.  

The 3 away games and a semi final in October will put the final nail in his coffin I think!

He's in the last chance saloon. Really disappointed with his team, and it is his team. For all the talk about aggression and warriors and all that crap that was a pathetic weak performance yesterday.

If he drops more points to Hamilton or similar then that's it as far as I'm concerned. He's had his chance and will have failed. 

On 24/09/2017 at 00:27, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

For those so convinced he should go......who are you so convinced we could attract who would do better ? 

I think the support have no appetite for McLeish, De Boer, Davies, Wright, McInness.....there is simply no convincing argument that they will do any better with the budget available and that for any manager it will be slow progress. And those of us that want Pedro to stay see progress....albeit slow. But unlike McCoist and Warburton there is a feeling there is at least a foundation being laid to build on with Alves, Jack, Dorrans, Morelos a decent start and willing to give him at least another window to build further. 

19 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Aye blame Pedro even though is matters not who the fucks our manager when we don't have enough money to buy the quality needed to compete with the unwashed....

He can't even compete with 2nd and 3rd, while I do feel the board need to get their finger out it doesn't change how shite Pedro is.

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

He can't even compete with 2nd and 3rd, while I do feel the board need to get their finger out it doesn't change how shite Pedro is.

People seem happy to conflate the two issues to keep Pedro exempt from any criticism which is mind numbing