Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

38 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I'm probably not articulating it very well. In a nutshell, I don't think we'd have won the game if we'd got that penalty. But we'll never know, because we didn't get the penalty.

Tbh I reckon we're saying the same thing but just looking at it from different angles. Enjoy your commiseration beers ? 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never said he was outstanding. Far from it, but he certainly kept Brown quiet. Once he went off you seen Brown had much more space to control the tempo when Miller didn't bother to pick him up. 

I didn't say you did; I was being condescending.

You're mental. I can't even begin to fathom your train of thought in regards to Pena.

Feel really sorry for Pedro,

can't imagine being tasked with somehow closing the gap so soon nevermind having to deal with so many injuries and abysmal decisions.

far far far too many factors going against us at the minute to even think that today was going to be decent, everything was against us before a ball was even kicked and continued that way till full time.

we haven't even had a steady the ship season or two nevermind anything more, he's no miracle worker.

glad to see McCrorie impress too, only real poor point was how heartless the players looked toward the end, let themselves, Pedro and us down after a decent first half. how can you expect Pedro to conjure up a pair of balls and some technical ability for duds like Tav, Windass, Hodson?

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You sent me a PM accusing you of reporting you when it was the forum bug where the wee man appears on the right-hand top of the screen ..everyone get's it and I've to apologise to you for reporting you, when I didn't :lol: 

Things like that is why I think you are an idiot who's lost the plot when I used to respect you no end. You've been to my house and I thought you were a great cunt ... we've got TheDude who quoted me for having the audacity to say I thought Michael O'Neil would be a good choice of manager and he responded with a falsehood about something I didn't even say about Murty's Dad, I respond and you pipe up with I'm one of the ones digging up old stuff when all I asked you to do with read back what was said first ... very good

That was an old message ya diddy . And I was explaining months ago . I didn't know what it was .

I though someone reported me . ffs . What is with you the now

The new message was explaining how much I appreciate you getting me ticket for cup final and would never forget that .

Shouldn't mean we can't disagree without you calling me a wanker for fuck all

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

That was an old message ya diddy . And I was explaining months ago . I didn't know what it was .

The new message was explaining how much I appreciate you getting me ticket for cup final and would never forget that .

Go back and check the Pm

If I'm right . Be big enough to say so , seen as you brought our private shit on here

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Still don't see what I had to apologise for? you accused me of throwing tantrums and I accused you of being a wanker - both fair game

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I didn't say you did; I was being condescending.

You're mental. I can't even begin to fathom your train of thought in regards to Pena.

Seems quite a few people are of the same opinion after a quick look on Twitter, but of course you MUST be right and everyone else is mental to think otherwise.

4 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

can't imagine being tasked with somehow closing the gap so soon nevermind having to deal with so many injuries and abysmal decisions.

far far far too many factors going against us at the minute to even think that today was going to be decent, everything was against us before a ball was even kicked and continued that way till full time.

we haven't even had a steady the ship season or two nevermind anything more, he's no miracle worker.

glad to see McCrorie impress too, only real poor point was how heartless the players looked toward the end, let themselves, Pedro and us down after a decent first half. how can you expect Pedro to conjure up a pair of balls and some technical ability for duds like Tav, Windass, Hodson?

Most sensible post of the day mate :tu:

Think you are giving Brenda too much credit, he has a huge financial advantage in Scotland. His European record is pathetic, when he is up against the continental teams.

As far as Pedro is concerned I voted to give him more time although I am still not sure about him but I hope that with another transfer window he can bring in some additional players. Think we still need 2-3 first picks and the same again to bolster the overall squad. 

I am trying to be realistic and I do think it is difficult to bring in 7 or so new players and expect them all to hit the ground running within 7 league and 2 domestic cup games. In essence just want to see us get a run of good and hopefully get some momentum. If that doesn't happen then he should probably move on.

Give him more time, he is probably the right person to get the best out of these players in the long run

He really needs to change things though, the current system is not going to work, he isnt getting the best out if guys like dorrans. Id like a run of games with eith Herrera partnering Morelos, or Dorrans getting the chance to play behind him.

8 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

glad to see McCrorie impress too, only real poor point was how heartless the players looked toward the end, let themselves, Pedro and us down after a decent first half. how can you expect Pedro to conjure up a pair of balls and some technical ability for duds like Tav, Windass, Hodson?

I expect him to either drop them or have replacements for them. This isn't a case of poor Pedro or with the benefit of hinsight, many of us since the end of last season and even before have said get new full-backs in. He hasn't. It's his mess.

He wanted a slimeline squad too of 20 players to be supplemented by youth. Again, his decision. His mess.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I expect him to either drop them or have replacements for them. This isn't a case of poor Pedro or with the benefit of hinsight, many of us since the end of last season and even before have said get new full-backs in. He hasn't. It's his mess.

He wanted a slimeline squad too of 20 players to be supplemented by youth. Again, his decision. His mess.

Every cunt spent years greeting about not playing the youth

Just now, The Dude said:

Wait, you were on here before late 2015? Well I never!

Yup. I've currently got 15 log-in's ... but you've been trying to correct me (on this account) when I said I don't think there's many in the youth's that's that great as little as 2-months ago. That hash must be melting your memory dude

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I do agree the squads too thin, whether that's the board or him it's not good enough, especially a full back and a winger/striker. Dalcio, John and Nemane really aren't better than Windass who is dire so it's frustrating that we couldn't have spent that time elsewhere and brought in even one more half decent option.

but I do understand at the same time totally that we cannot bring in about 15 players in one window while barely being able to shift out the duds we have, a huge number of teams suffer this same problem. 

I think the lack of quality we had last year on the park and character wise has been forgotten by a few though, he inherited an absolute cluster fuck and then was basically expected to buy in proven quality and hidden gems galore on a shoe string budget. 

By no means able to escape criticism just because he cares about us, but he does care, and some of the criticism really isn't warranted.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yup. I've currently got 15 log-in's ... but you've been trying to correct me (on this account) when I said I don't think there's many in the youth's that's that great as little as 2-months ago. That hash must be melting your memory dude

Wouldn't surprise me if you did tbh.

I think I was right when correcting you on your 'the academy is shite, sack them all' tantrum.

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

He should have went after that 5-1 game.

He should have went after Progress

He should have went after Hibs

He should have went after Hearts

He should have went after Thistle 

Longer he stays the more humiliations. 

That grammar is almost as bad.

24 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Thats the point mate the board are well aware of how far away we are and Pedro is out there to take the flack whilst deflecting any attention from the board. 

It's a shame for Pedro but he's not up to it and results outside the tarrier games have not been good enough. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Wouldn't surprise me if you did tbh.

I think I was right when correcting you on your 'the academy is shite, sack them all' tantrum.

Oh so you suddenly remember now .. selective amnesia 

But It wasn't a sack them all .. I said I was happy with this European approach and pulling out of domestic fixtures but I don't see what fruits Mulholland has brought to us and further down the line I was a bit worried with the appointments of Lovenkrands, Little and Wright ... I know it's for 12/13/14's but even still and oh that I don't think there's many players ready for the step up ... apart from McCrorie that I mentioned to you before (but you will no doubt say you have no knowledge of to try and prove a point) :lol: 

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I do agree the squads too thin, whether that's the board or him it's not good enough, especially a full back and a winger/striker. Dalcio, John and Nemane really aren't better than Windass who is dire so it's frustrating that we couldn't have spent that time elsewhere and brought in even one more half decent option.

but I do understand at the same time totally that we cannot bring in about 15 players in one window while barely being able to shift out the duds we have, a huge number of teams suffer this same problem. 

I think the lack of quality we had last year on the park and character wise has been forgotten by a few though, he inherited an absolute cluster fuck and then was basically expected to buy in proven quality and hidden gems galore on a shoe string budget. 

By no means able to escape criticism just because he cares about us, but he does care, and some of the criticism really isn't warranted.

What I'm wondering (and have done since the start of the season) did he inherit the big clusterfuck people make out? or is it him that's the clusterfuck and the players he was able to scapegoat to save his own skin ... moreso after seeing the starts most of them have made with their new clubs but that's maybe something to revisit later down the line and see if they are consistently playing well and not just off to fliers. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Oh so you suddenly remember now .. selective amnesia 

But It wasn't a sack them all .. I said I was happy with this European approach and pulling out of domestic fixtures but I don't see what fruits Mulholland has brought to us and further down the line I was a bit worried with the appointments of Lovenkrands, Little and Wright ... I know it's for 12/13/14's but even still and oh that I don't think there's many players ready for the step up ... apart from McCrorie that I mentioned to you before (but you will no doubt say you have no knowledge of to try and prove a point) :lol: 

.As a said earlier, it's hard to keep up with all your tantrums

A bit before that you wanted us to just shut the whole thing down. "waste of money" you called it iirc.

There aren't many ready for the step up. That's been acknowledged by virtually everyone, although that's a change from your previous of none will ever be good enough.