Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

Just now, K.A.I said:

OK you think he's a good manager. Mental but I did ask for opinions and you've gave yours. Not reading the reasons for it, but wanted a yes or no - the debate's been covered enough elsewhere can't be arsed going over more old ground. 

Your ask a question of bears then be rude when someone gives his honest opinion? If you're not going to read the replies then don't post the question you ignorant cunt.

1 minute ago, rangerslion said:

Your ask a question of bears then be rude when someone gives his honest opinion? If you're not going to read the replies then don't post the question you ignorant cunt.

I wasn't being rude but I asked for a yes or no. I'm not interested in the bull shit reasons as they are being discussed in a million other threads. 

Or maybe you can't read or something. 

In terms of effort, we could not ask more of Pedro.

Unfortunately, no amount of effort by a manager, no amount of money, and no amount of time can ever compensate for a manager who simply doesn't have a clue about tactics.

And sadly, from day one and every single game he has managed - Pedro has demonstrated he hasn't got a fucking clue when it comes to tactics.

You gave us all you had, Pedro, you're a good man. Best of luck.

Time for Rangers and you to go separate ways.

59 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McInnes first choice.
Michael O'Neill second choice.
Tommy Wright/Alex McLeish next choice.

Warnock outside bet.

I'd go to Allardyce and offer him the world, worth asking.

Redknapp maybe an outside bet.

If we appointed O'Neill I'd give it a week until it's "why the fuck did we appoint a former Brechin manager" or "why the fuck dod we appoint an Irish catholic"

I hope you've researched which team his da supports. Don't want you getting all bent out of shape like you did over Murty's da' supporting them.

Why sack the manager with no certainty about his replacement? It was the same with those who advocated getting rid of Warburton, but ask them the alternative and they come out with, "it's not my job to know that"; from football fans! You don't just sack managers at this club, that's the easy part, you identify the person to take this club on. Very few have ever came up with credible alternative that would even suggest that they would be better than the man we have at present.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If we appointed O'Neill I'd give it a week until it's "why the fuck did we appoint a former Brechin manager" or "why the fuck dod we appoint an Irish catholic"

I hope you've researched which team his da supports. Don't want you getting all bent out of shape like you did over Murty's da' supporting them.

That's the second time you've made that falsehood and the last time you admitted you got it wrong. 

I said you can't help who your Dad supports and I said after the 1-1 game at celtic Park when he celebrated that that wasn't the celebrations of any boyhood celtic fan in my eyes. It's there, you can search it and best of all there's currently no edit feature in case you think I'll find the comments first and edit them before you see them.

If Michael O'neill can manage a team like Northern Ireland with a largely unionist/Protestant/loyalist fanbse and Governing body and do a good job he can do it here too. 

Are you not a wee bit annoyed that one of your Daily Record articles at the start of the season you made the prediction that Pedro would win us the title? 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Unless there's another manager of real quality waiting to come in I see no point in sacking him now.  May as well give him until January and if he needs replaced then at least the next guy has the benefit of a transfer window.

Yes, unless there is a manager of real quality AND a budget to bring in the quality of the scum, there would only more disruption, more inconsistency and wonning fuck all. Throwing away good money after bad.

Better served if was not the usual Pedro hate thread which serves no purpose and one about the Board's time to go, brecause whilst they remain, nothing changes, but that would make too much sense for the malcontents to call them out. A spine too far. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

No you're right mate, we'd have scored the penalty then they'd have forgotten how to play football and we'd have won 18-0.

You've lost your mind. I forgot getting awarded penalties was bad. 

Just now, cp9 said:

You've lost your mind. I forgot getting awarded penalties was bad. 

I never said it was bad. You suggested we'd have won if we'd got the penalty, as if that was the only difference between the two sides, completely ignoring the fact that they were vastly superior to us in every department.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the second time you've made that falsehood and the last time you admitted you got it wrong. 

I said you can't help who your Dad supports and I said after the 1-1 game at celtic Park when he celebrated that that wasn't the celebrations of any boyhood celtic fan in my eyes. It's there, you can search it and best of all there's currently no edit feature in case you think I'll find the comments first and edit them before you see them.

If Michael O'neill can manage a team like Northern Ireland with a largely unionist/Protestant/loyalist fanbse and Governing body and do a good job he can do it here too. 

Are you not a wee bit annoyed that one of your Daily Record articles at the start of the season you made the prediction that Pedro would win us the title? 

Did I? It's hard to keep track with all your wee tantrums on here tbh.

Why would I be annoyed by wanting Rangers to win the title? Although, I'd point out that I never once said he would win the title but that I expect Rangers to win the title every year. I'll expect it next year. And the year after that. And the year after that too.

Just now, The Dude said:

Did I? It's hard to keep track with all your wee tantrums on here tbh.

Why would I be annoyed by wanting Rangers to win the title? Although, I'd point out that I never once said he would win the title but that I expect Rangers to win the title every year. I'll expect it next year. And the year after that. And the year after that too.

Eh? I said are you not annoyed that you look daft saying Pedro would win us the league?

There's no tantrums from me either. I tell it like it is. You couldn't be honest if your life depended on it as we've seen as a Daily Record Cuck ... were you happy with your new best friend Griffiths today? 

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I never said it was bad. You suggested we'd have won if we'd got the penalty, as if that was the only difference between the two sides, completely ignoring the fact that they were vastly superior to us in every department.

Goals change games. You saw that after celtic scored they looked much better. 

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

This is coming from the guy who said Andy Halliday would boss Scott Brown :lol: 

Why do you insist on following me around, quoting me and fabricating nonsense?

As I've said before, I refuse to entertain a person who typed their username with their forehead.

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You never said it, but it was certainly implied. 

We've beaten them on numerous occasions when they've been 'vastly superior to us in every department.' Penalties usally help with that.