Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

44 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

In terms of effort, we could not ask more of Pedro.

Unfortunately, no amount of effort by a manager, no amount of money, and no amount of time can ever compensate for a manager who simply doesn't have a clue about tactics.

And sadly, from day one and every single game he has managed - Pedro has demonstrated he hasn't got a fucking clue when it comes to tactics.

You gave us all you had, Pedro, you're a good man. Best of luck.

Time for Rangers and you to go separate ways.

You don't half talk shite

Not a Rangers manager. He is absolutely fuckin garbage. His signings are garbage, his tactics are garbage and his man management is garbage. I was amazed he didn't get fired after the Luxembourg debacle, but what's most baffling is that there are actually still bears backing this guy. Sad days. It's not even disappointing, it's infuriating.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Why do you insist on following me around, quoting me and fabricating nonsense?

As I've said before, I refuse to entertain a person who typed their username with their forehead.

Halliday got closer to brown that Dorrans and he's thought of as player who done well in the premiership. 

Dorrans is genuinely anonymous and cunts actual breeze by him. Least he doesn't roll around the ground though.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Eh? I said are you not annoyed that you look daft saying Pedro would win us the league?

There's no tantrums from me either. I tell it like it is. You couldn't be honest if your life depended on it as we've seen as a Daily Record Cuck ... were you happy with your new best friend Griffiths today? 

And I never once said he would win the league. I said I expect Rangers to win it in the same way that I expect us to win every game we play or the same way that I expect Rangers players to work their bollocks off. It's a very simple premise that seems to be a bit beyond you though

My new best friend? :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, cp9 said:

You never said it, but it was certainly implied. 

We've beaten them on numerous occasions when they've been 'vastly superior to us in every department.' Penalties usally help with that. 

You were the one playing the ifs and buts game. There's no point talking about if we got the penalty if you're going to ignore how the game would have changed if we'd got the penalty.

Just now, The Dude said:

And I never once said he would win the league. I said I expect Rangers to win it in the same way that I expect us to win every game we play or the same way that I expect Rangers players to work their bollocks off. It's a very simple premise that seems to be a bit beyond you though

My new best friend? :thumbsup:

Must have been Daily Record mischief making with the headlines then - as the online said something about Rangers blogger "Pedro will win us the title" .. should pull them up for misrepresenting your views, then ...

and yeah he's your .. you throw people like Gascoigne under the bus defending him. Wouldn;'t surprise me if you gave a wee smile seeing him wheeling away making his wee loveheart celebration when he scored.

4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Halliday got closer to brown that Dorrans and he's thought of as player who done well in the premiership. 

Dorrans is genuinely anonymous and cunts actual breeze by him. Least he doesn't roll around the ground though.

I agree.

In the Scottish Cup semi-final game, Halliday & Holt, assisted by Ball sitting behind them, were able to keep Brown and co. quiet and limit their influence.

What that mongo is talking about, I'm not sure.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Must have been Daily Record mischief making with the headlines then - as the online said something about Rangers blogger "Pedro will win us the title" .. should pull them up for misrepresenting your views, then ...

and yeah he's your .. you throw people like Gascoigne under the bus defending him. Wouldn;'t surprise me if you gave a wee smile seeing him wheeling away making his wee loveheart celebration when he scored.

I have nothing to do with the headlines. I wrote the actual article underneath it. When I submit stuff to them they are titled DR Rangers 15 (or whatever number it is).

I see you persist with the idea I 'defended' Griffiths. I mean, if calling someone a racist is defending them then yeah, cool. :Fod:

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

You were the one playing the ifs and buts game. There's no point talking about if we got the penalty if you're going to ignore how the game would have changed if we'd got the penalty.

That makes no sense. The game would have changed 'if' we got and 'if' we scored that penalty. We might not have won, but it would have certainly changed the game.

You might not be articulating your point very well but I'm genuinely struggling to understand how getting penalties or scoring goals is bad. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I have nothing to do with the headlines. I wrote the actual article underneath it. When I submit stuff to them they are titled DR Rangers 15 (or whatever number it is).

I see you persist with the idea I 'defended' Griffiths. I mean, if calling someone a racist is defending them then yeah, cool. :Fod:

You attempted to take heat off Griffith's by falsely accusing a Rangers legend of being a racist. That's a defence of Griffith's and for the first of your post, aye, that's what I said the Daily Record making mischief with the wee headline. Go get tore into them for misrepresenting you. 

I never thought of Pedro as anything other than an honest decent man, a couple of mates think that is why he is a convenient deflection for a board who abdicate their responsibility on everything.

The more I think about it the more I think they may be right.

Just now, cp9 said:

That makes no sense. The game would have changed 'if' we got and 'if' we scored that penalty. We might not have won, but it would have certainly changed the game.

You might not be articulating your point very well but I'm genuinely struggling to understand how getting penalties or scoring goals is bad. 

I'm probably not articulating it very well. In a nutshell, I don't think we'd have won the game if we'd got that penalty. But we'll never know, because we didn't get the penalty.

And to think some utter roasters in here saying we would win 4 nil and shite the day.....the fuck are some people on.

Fucking pumped again and we will get pumped the next game against them tae, get Pedro to fuck and start splashimg the cash and get a real manager in with some credentials.

Just now, K.A.I said:

You attempted to take heat off Griffith's by falsely accusing a Rangers legend of being a racist. That's a defence of Griffith's and for the first of your post, aye, that's what I said the Daily Record making mischief with the wee headline. Go get tore into them for misrepresenting you. 

Gascoigne pleaded guilty to racially aggravated abuse. It's not really falsely accusing someone when they've been convicted of it.

You mean the headline that says "I expect Rangers to take the title from celtic this season and here is why"

Just now, The Dude said:

Gascoigne pleaded guilty to racially aggravated abuse. It's not really falsely accusing someone when they've been convicted of it.

You mean the headline that says "I expect Rangers to take the title from celtic this season and here is why"

It doesn't make you a racist, though .. and besides, even if it did what was the need to say it? to appease tarriers? to kick a Rangers legend when he's down? to troll Rangers fans? whatever the reason/'s none of them are acceptable.

and yes, that headline. Saying that is saying you expect to win the league. So what's the difference? 

13 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Not a Rangers manager. He is absolutely fuckin garbage. His signings are garbage, his tactics are garbage and his man management is garbage. I was amazed he didn't get fired after the Luxembourg debacle, but what's most baffling is that there are actually still bears backing this guy. Sad days. It's not even disappointing, it's infuriating.

I take it you're out on a weekend pass to manage Barca?

We need a steady 2/3 seasons to gradually get better under stable leadership with a solid team to build upon. I genuinely believe we are at the beginning of this process and don't agree with booting out managers because they're not bringing in instant results.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It doesn't make you a racist, though .. and besides, even if it did what was the need to say it? to appease tarriers? to kick a Rangers legend when he's down? to troll Rangers fans? whatever the reason/'s none of them are acceptable.

and yes, that headline. Saying that is saying you expect to win the league. So what's the difference? 

Pleading guilty to racially aggravated abuse pretty much does. Kinda like being convicted of theft makes you a thief or being convicted of sex offences make you a sex offender. 

I never realised I could only pass comment on things that found approval with a majority of faceless internet folks.

What's the difference between me saying I expect Rangers to win the league every year compared to saying Pedro will win it this season? Quite a lot.

I cannot see Pedro (although I like him as a person) taking us forward, he is just not able to win or seem like winning important games and I now fear for the LC semi-final if Motherwell play with the passion and commitment they showed against Abz.

I notice someone said King was at the game today, I wonder how he is feeling after this latest fuck up ? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Pleading guilty to racially aggravated abuse pretty much does. Kinda like being convicted of theft makes you a thief or being convicted of sex offences make you a sex offender. 

I never realised I could only pass comment on things that found approval with a majority of faceless internet folks.

What's the difference between me saying I expect Rangers to win the league every year compared to saying Pedro will win it this season? Quite a lot.

Let's cut the shit for a minute, he told a racist joke - he admitted the offence. Do you think telling a racist joke makes you a racist? don't dig yourself a hole here by throwing him under the bus again all because of Griffith's do yourself a favour.

and the bit in bold at the end :lol:  Pedro is the Rangers manager, if you expect Rangers to win the league then the manager guides us to it ... unless of course you want him to be sacked? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Let's cut the shit for a minute, he told a racist joke - he admitted the offence. Do you think telling a racist joke makes you a racist? don't dig yourself a hole here by throwing him under the bus again all because of Griffith's do yourself a favour.

and the bit in bold at the end :lol:  Pedro is the Rangers manager, if you expect Rangers to win the league then the manager guides us to it ... unless of course you want him to be sacked? 

What part of what I said was wrong? Is Gascoigne a convicted racist? yes or no (since we've seen that's how you like questions)

It doesn't matter who the manager is. Before ANY season, I expect us to win the title. The second Rangers fans go into any season not expecting success is the day we're as well locking the doors and calling it a day.