Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

What part of what I said was wrong? Is Gascoigne a convicted racist? yes or no (since we've seen that's how you like questions)

It doesn't matter who the manager is. Before ANY season, I expect us to win the title. The second Rangers fans go into any season not expecting success is the day we're as well locking the doors and calling it a day.

Top quality dodging ... you shouldn't respond to a question with a question .. respond to mine first, does telling a racist joke make you a racist? and the second part is laughable .. you expect Rangers to win the league ... Pedro is the manager, therfore you expect Pedro to guide us to the league, unless you think/want him to be sacked (that's the out I gave you) ... why the confusion ya nut job :lol: 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Top quality dodging ... you shouldn't respond to a question with a question .. respond to mine first, does telling a racist joke make you a racist? and the second part is laughable .. you expect Rangers to win the league ... Pedro is the manager, therfore you expect Pedro to guide us to the league, unless you think/want him to be sacked (that's the out I gave you) ... why the confusion ya nut job :lol: 

If you are convicted of racially aggravated abuse? yes.

I do expect us to win the league every year. I know optimism is maybe an alien concept to you when it comes to anything to do with Rangers but given we are the most successful club on the planet in terms of league titles then, going into any season, I expect us to win the league. 

Just now, The Dude said:

If you are convicted of racially aggravated abuse? yes.

I do expect us to win the league every year. I know optimism is maybe an alien concept to you when it comes to anything to do with Rangers but given we are the most successful club on the planet in terms of league titles then, going into any season, I expect us to win the league. 

If you tell a racist joke, does that make you a racist. That was my question to you. Answer it, please. 

and again, you've dodged the second part. I get the optimism aspect and how you expect us to win the league but you said you expect us to win the league this season, and Pedro is our manager, therfore you expect Pedro to win us the league. 

Don't dare come back to me with the same shit again and force me to say the same shit again or I'll meet up with you and batter you :lol: 

Just now, The Dude said:

I'd disagree. He barely gave Brown a sniff in the first half.

:lol:

He was outstanding, wasn't he?

His 52nd minute removal was the wisest thing Caixinha has done since he arrived here, you deluded, full-of-shit imbecile.

How do you gain a platform to write for a media outlet? Baffling.

Some of the past being dug up with personal squabbles . ffs

Today should be about how pathetic our club has become with our board members and our  management.

Another sad day to witness for a bear that has seen so many Old Firm games .

I can never recall 3 back to back Of games at Ibrox stadium where we were so pathetic and outclassed without any fight

I can honestly remember bossing OF games in the 90s . We can honestly say , we never had 3 easy ones in a row at piggery .

In fact , they done us more that they should have even when we were dominating  .

Add in the semi final no shows this season  . Our club has so many losers at the heart of it . It's frightening but totally depressing

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

His 52nd minute removal was the wisest thing Caixinha has done since he arrived here, you deluded, full-of-shit imbecile.

Kinda answered your own question, mate. It's because he's deluded and full of shit and dodges simple questions that he's got a media platform - they're all the same. That's the criteria for it. 

Jury should still be out on Pedro until we have played Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and celtic again, but only just. Maybe if we had a fully fit squad maybe we would be looking at a different scenario but its not looking good for PC for me. His passion is great. Morelos has been a good move. Not much else we can tick off on the positive to his credit though. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Today should be about how pathetic our club has become with our board members and our  management.

I can never recall 3 back to back Of games at Ibrox stadium where we were so pathetic and outclassed without any fight

I can honestly remember bossing OF games in the 90s . We can honestly say , we never had 3 easy ones in a row at piggery .

In fact , they done us more that they should have even when we were dominating  .

Add in the semi final no shows this season  . Our club has so many losers at the heart of it . It's frightening but totally depressing

If you are referring to both me and The Dude do yourself a favour and read back to his first comment, it was quoting me accusing me of throwing wee tantrums. Have a go at the source, not the person who's entitled to respond eh. 

GK - Alnwick
RCB - Cardoso
CB - Alves
LCB - McCrorie
RWB - Tavernier
RCM - Jack
LCM - Dorrans
LWB - Wallace
RW - Candeias 
LW - Windass
CF - Morelos

This is what I'd play now to accommodate him. Fucking pains me the likes of Tavernier and Windass need to be in our teams.  

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Add in the semi final no shows last few  seasons  . Our club has so many losers at the heart of it . It's frightening but totally depressing

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

GK - Alnwick
RCB - Cardoso
CB - Alves
LCB - McCrorie
RWB - Tavernier
RCM - Jack
LCM - Dorrans
LWB - Wallace
RW - Candeias 
LW - Windass
CF - Morelos

This is what I'd play now to accommodate him. Fucking pains me the likes of Tavernier and Windass need to be in our teams.  

Thought Windass had a great game for about an hour today , then looked gubbed.

6 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Never said he was outstanding. Far from it, but he certainly kept Brown quiet. Once he went off you seen Brown had much more space to control the tempo when Miller didn't bother to pick him up. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If you are referring to both me and The Dude do yourself a favour and read back to his first comment, it was quoting me accusing me of throwing wee tantrums. Have a go at the source, not the person who's entitled to respond eh. 

You do throw tantrums . I seen one the other day . Still not apologised although I sent you a private message .

You have fights all the time KAI . You are one of the best and most passionate posters on here .

You just have an inability to acknowledge you are not always right ,all the time .

In fact , you are often wrong but it takes a big man to admit it

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You do throw tantrums . I seen one the other day . Still not apologised although I sent you a private message .

You have fights all the time KAI . You are one of the best and most passionate posters on here .

You just have an inability to acknowledge you are not always right ,all the time .

In fact , you are often wrong but it takes a big man to admit it

You sent me a PM accusing you of reporting you when it was the forum bug where the wee man appears on the right-hand top of the screen ..everyone get's it and I've to apologise to you for reporting you, when I didn't :lol: 

Things like that is why I think you are an idiot who's lost the plot when I used to respect you no end. You've been to my house and I thought you were a great cunt ... we've got TheDude who quoted me for having the audacity to say I thought Michael O'Neil would be a good choice of manager and he responded with a falsehood about something I didn't even say about Murty's Dad, I respond and you pipe up with I'm one of the ones digging up old stuff when all I asked you to do with read back what was said first ... very good

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair since 2012 it's been a highly unusual and unique set of circumstances we have faced.

They were shit in the 90s yes but were never out of the top league unlike us. 

Champions league money has also exploded since the 90s with them picking up £20m plus in 3 of the last 5 seasons.

Our wage bill must around £10-11m while that lot are probably pushing on the £30m mark. But it is true we should be doing far better against the rest of the teams in the SPFL.